Named Item FaQ's

Listing and issuing of those special items that are given to enhance roleplay

Moderators: Twerlinger, lyllamarie

Named Item FaQ's

Postby lyllamarie on Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:35 pm

Named Items:

What is a Named Item?

Simple enough, it is a piece of armor, or equitment of some kind, that you as a player have had enchanted, with whatever. But it -means- something to you, as a character. Be it a cape that holds a glow enchantment, and a soft enchant of a thousand souls screaming and you call it "Soul's Embrace"

How do I get an Item named?

You take that Item, that you have and send it via MB PM to lyllamarie or Twerlinger, in the following form.

Item Name: Circle of Solarus
Owners name: CluckyMcCluckin

Description: The circle of Solarus is a constantly shifting ring of what appears to be mithril with light danced about it. Metal crafted indeed, but the magic of it shimmers through, as if from the temple of its wearer a thousand pixies dance.

Powers: The circle of Solarus has a natural +1 to intelligence, and holds 2 slots of the spell Dancing Lights with permance upon it. Enchanted with a +5 to defense.

Background: Heres where you tell why the item was named, what made it special, why it was created. It doesnt have to be a novel but it needs to be more then "I made this because I wanted something.."

What does being a Named Item give me!?

Well you get that nifty showcase of it upon the site, recording what is yours for the sake of it. You also, then if you enchant anything further upon it, or give it away, or sell it, need to inform the Relic's Team so that amendments can be made to the description and ownership of it.

When will I know if I got approved?

If you are approved for it, it will be seen upon the website, and you will recieve a MB PM saying congratulations. Also, in the same manner, you will receive an MB PM should their be changes needed, or extra background.

That being said, create away and have some fun with it!!!

http://www.belariath.com/php/arms/ni.php
The player of
LyllaMarie{SB} || Sutara || Ebilese || Hellian Cros || Kuma || Imogene
lyllamarie
High Council
High Council

Return to NI's, MIoP's and IoP's