Why: Quest Reward
Date needed: 22nd March 2018
Requested MIoP:
Bippity Boppity Boo
Owned By: Unowned

Type of Item: Device

Equipment Slots Used: 0

Description:
A toy carriage no larger then a Man's hands..until...

Powers:
Designed by a crafty old traveling mage who had, on more than one occassion, pretended to be a Noble for one scam or another. To this end, he needed a carriage that would deliver him in the style accustomed of one of royal blood, but did not hold the pocket mehrial to outfit one! So he took a toy carriage, one he could afford, and using that magic at his finger tips, made it so that once a week, he could manipulate the toy into becoming a real sized working carriage. The effect lasts the duration of the trip, both back and forth, but does not include the horses to actually draw the carriage. It fits 4-6 people respectfully, and once dismissed, can not be summoned until a new week has begun.

History:
Level 5 req

Approved
miyuka

Re: Mini-IoP Requests

Postby Lindor on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:08 am

For Who: Undetermined
Date needed: 20th July 2018
Requested MIoP:

Belt Of Bouancy
Description:
A belt!
Powers:
The wearer of this belt need never fear drowning, the power of it will always keep them afloat, unless great pains are taken to laden them with excess weight first. The belt will keep afloat twice the owners weight before becoming overwhelmed.
History:
Skill: Swimming
Lindor

Postby miyuka on Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:00 pm

Lindor wrote:For Who: Undetermined
Date needed: 20th July 2018
Requested MIoP:

Belt Of Bouancy
Description:
A belt!
Powers:
The wearer of this belt need never fear drowning, the power of it will always keep them afloat, unless great pains are taken to laden them with excess weight first. The belt will keep afloat twice the owners weight before becoming overwhelmed.
History:
Skill: Swimming

I approve
miyuka

Postby Lindor on Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:42 am

Amethine Tawariell has won the Belt of Buoyancy
Lindor

Postby Akaton on Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:07 am

Requesting miop for my tournament pending its approval. I have an idea for it but have yet to speak to anyone on the items team about it.
Akaton
Expert
Expert

Postby miyuka on Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:48 am

which one are you requesting? Are you trying to get a new one made for the tournament? I'm honestly not a fan of giving out SI's even MIOP's for tournaments, even less so if it's one that has to be made
miyuka

Postby Aticus on Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:40 pm

I would like to request two MIoPs for a festival I'm creating for the C2C. One will be given to the winner of the tournament and the other to the winner of the Race.
Aticus
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Aticus on Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:52 pm

Aticus wrote:I would like to request two MIoPs for a festival I'm creating for the C2C. One will be given to the winner of the tournament and the other to the winner of the Race.

I know you're not a fan of doing this, but no harm in requesting. I can give you details here or in PM.
Aticus
Initiate
Initiate

Postby miyuka on Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:39 pm

2 is already a stretch, let alone for a festival. Were you looking to give out one that's already on the list and available or what?
miyuka

Postby Aticus on Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:45 am

We could do one. We could do one from the list, but I would like to sit down with the team and talk about designing one or two that are sweets based. Like a gem that makes ones armor and/or weapon take the appearance of candy for RP use. I leave it to you to decide.

From the list, I was thinking one of these.

Apron Of Spotlessness
Brushes Of Shine And Shimmer
Light Stone
PotLuck
Ring Of Cooking

If you decide not to allow any of these for the event, I understand.
Aticus
Initiate
Initiate

Postby miyuka on Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:25 am

You may choose one from the list.
miyuka

Postby Aticus on Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:56 am

Then I think I will go with the Brushes of Shine and Shimmer. of course, this is all dependent on the festival running smoothly and being accepted. :D If it doesn't happen, I'll let you know.
Aticus
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Vladimir on Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:58 am

Miyuka requested I post this request for a new MioP here, so here it be!

For who: undetermined
Why: Quest reward
Date Needed: to be decided
Requested Miop: original

Flute of Firdaus
Owned By: unowned

Type of item: instrument

Description:
A plain but ancient flute of bone-like material, carried from a long-dead world.

Powers:
The Flute of Firdaus, capable of carrying a tune above and below the sea, has the ability to immerse any listener or group of listeners who close their eyes and focuses on the music in a shared dream or memory; either that of the player, or that of whomever the song is dedicated too, so long as they are present and willing. This vision can seem quite authentic, but no harm or pain can be inflicted on those within it, and those who wish to leave the vision need only open their eyes.
Full fathom five thy father lies; of his bones are coral made; Those are pearls that were his eyes: Nothing of him that doth fade, but doth suffer a sea- change into something rich and strange. Sea-Nymphs hourly ring his knell: Ding-dong, Hark! Now I hear them, - Ding-dong, Bell.
Vladimir
Predominate
Predominate

Postby miyuka on Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:48 pm

Request granted
miyuka

Postby Vladimir on Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:31 am

Part 2 of the SL is complete, and the MioP is granted to Airy!

For who: undetermined
Why: Quest reward
Date Needed: to be decided
Requested Miop: original

Flute of Firdaus
Owned By: Airy (hopefully!)

Type of item: instrument

Description:
A plain but ancient flute of bone-like material, carried from a long-dead world.

Powers:
The Flute of Firdaus, capable of carrying a tune above and below the sea, has the ability to immerse any listener or group of listeners who close their eyes and focuses on the music in a shared dream or memory; either that of the player, or that of whomever the song is dedicated too, so long as they are present and willing. This vision can seem quite authentic, but no harm or pain can be inflicted on those within it, and those who wish to leave the vision need only open their eyes.
Full fathom five thy father lies; of his bones are coral made; Those are pearls that were his eyes: Nothing of him that doth fade, but doth suffer a sea- change into something rich and strange. Sea-Nymphs hourly ring his knell: Ding-dong, Hark! Now I hear them, - Ding-dong, Bell.
Vladimir
Predominate
Predominate

PreviousNext

Return to NI's, MIoP's and IoP's