Expectations of Those that Work for the Imperial Palace

News for followers of the Emperor and his Consort

Moderators: Stormbringer, WhiteMist

Expectations of Those that Work for the Imperial Palace

Postby L`aquera on Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:41 pm

Yes, you do need to start producing Work logs. It doesn't matter your position. You are being paid and we need to see what your doing for your buck.

What I expect out of the Jhore Trainers:

Name
Date
Whom you worked with - IE the Jhore and its rider
For how long

What I expect out of Palace staff:

Name
Date
How long

What I expect out of the Musicians:

Name
Date
What you've been doing

What I expect From the Map people and Library people:

Name
Date
What you've been doing

I realize hours are going to be wonky for some of you. After all, sitting around in the library or plucking your instrument for an hour a week isn't all that fun. But you could put down research you've done and what kind of research and whats been discovered. For the Music / Bard folks. Write down scores you might have created. If you sang at a function or Event at the palace. There is one coming up for a Noble Dinner. SOME of you have RL issues and aren't always going to be around a lot. I realize this with Nicholas and Forfox so don't worry, don't chew nails, get in a report when you can. IF you are going to be absent, drop me a line or one in here or if your going to be super busy. IF something came up unexpectedly, just let me know the circumstances and I will work with you but I can't know if you don't at least drop me a line.

If your IC position mainly relates to OOC work in dev, like map making, put those times down instead of playing the job IC.

Trainers of the Jhore, I expect you mainly to contact those with Jhore and keep up with whom has them. I will post here for convenience sake for you so you can just check in. Approach them, tell them its your job to help them learn their Jhore. Spend a bit of time with them, giving advice or checking over the animal or set up classes as a team to teach them which, might ultimately be more fun. If you had no one to train that week, don't worry about it, just post it here.
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Return to Imperial Palace