A New cause --Temple for Stormbringer

For making suggestions about events and storylines you would like to see happen within the roleplay. NOT for posting about existing SL's which should go into What's Happening.

Moderator: Kerianna

Re: A New Cause --Temple for Stormbringer

Postby L`aquera on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:42 pm

I believe that is quite fair. Thank you Tehya. Remember folks, she is paying out of pocket for this Temple. And while IC is most excellent to see in any form and fun for all, we also have to remember that players will be out of coin, their own, hard earned coin. Thank you.
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Postby Cangelosi on Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:57 pm

Several notices have been left around Nanthalion early this morning, bearing the seal of Drakewing:

To the culprit or culprits who burned out the clearing that is to be the future site of the Imperial Temple,

For your next show of protest against the construction, would you kindly leave fifty hundred-weight of hewn marble and a hundred fifty hundred=weight of quarried granite and assorted stone scattered across the clearing scrawled with the slogans of your order so as to demonstrate your resolve and to save the builders time in fetching the raw materials from the quarries. The Viceroy of St. Eva will gladly leave payment for the work at the nearest Imperial Guard post.
-post presented by the actual mun of characters Morgan Drakewing and Arnoch Bretail-
Cangelosi
Adept
Adept

Postby Ryke Masha on Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:56 am

Joe comes across this note and chuckles reading it and makes a note to find out who this darkwing was and speak to him
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Postby Lyanna on Tue May 06, 2014 9:41 pm

As if things weren't confusing enough, it would seem the rumor mill has been working overtime. Of course, there's a chance Lyanna has been spreading disinformation, but she is careful enough not to do so except indirectly or in disguise.

"Did you hear?" the peasants may say, loud enough for people of actual importance to hear them "The Temple to Stormbringer... it's really related to this Akril thing. You know, the evil god with the totems? That's why the Emperor won't speak out against it. Why he won't do anything about it... they're in it together!"

Other rumors are less extreme, suggesting that the Emperor does not have the strength or courage to do anything, or that the Emperor is not directly related to the situation at all and Akril is merely punishment from the gods for Tehya's hubris of claiming he is a god. Some say that even if Akril is stopped, more will follow!

A pair of tawny-furred cat ears twitch at the sound of these rumors as the faintest of smirks comes across her face when they take on a life of their own...
Lyanna | Raven Swift| Natsuko | Kiani | Zahira
Lyanna
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Eucep on Wed May 07, 2014 9:23 am

*The chirot geomancer has been looking from a distance for a while, amused by all the going ons. Having been informed by Shogeton on this situation to her the task at hand is clear. However before she would act, she would keep on watching. She dislikes throwing around her weight and is way to bemused by the chaos this all creates. Right now her only worry is preventing Shogey from killing himself. She still remembers well what she told him.*

"If the emperor chose Ishtar to be the empire's main religion, if that is his decree, then why go against it?"

*And ultimately her resolve was simple.*

"If ultimately needed, if Stormbringer or his consort wishes it, I will let the ground swallow the temple whole."

*However, for then her attention was diverted again by a new dryad that showed up.*
It's good to be evil.
Eucep
Expert
Expert

Postby Tehya on Fri May 09, 2014 4:43 pm

Carved in stone at the Temple of Stormbringer's site.

To Whom it May Concern

The Temple of Stormbringer is my own creation to my god and I have not persuaded any that do not believe in what I seen with my own eyes to join in worship here, in fact those that doubt he is a god stay away. For you have trespassed on private property once, and not been punished. If there is a next time you will be sorely sorry for trespassing.

Those that believe… you are welcome to worship on these grounds, help, build, and decorate.

Those that are impartial and seek work you shall be hired.

Those of you who believe there is any connection to Akril by the Emperor or myself need your minds healed because you are insane. In fact I hope Akril is pleased by your rumors and seals your fate

She felt like carving in the stone fuck off, but had better judgment, she didn’t want to be as impulsive as Shogeton, and her temper calmed for the time being.

There were people being paid to work at the temple, those she depended on, and certainly the Emperor who was sitting back watching the behaviors and strengths to defend their world could see the darkness that would soon wither and die like any annoying pestilence .
Tehya

Postby Lyanna on Sat May 10, 2014 12:54 am

The message carved in stone soon comes to Lyanna's attention; a huge grin comes across her face as she realizes she has struck a nerve. It almost makes up for her failed assassination attempt on Orik. The scheming feline has no intention of deescalating things. Instead with Akril's arrival she starts wondering if it's time to step things up.

A disguised Lyanna hires some hapless peasant to post a note next to the carving:

Help Tehya and your life is forfeit!
Lyanna | Raven Swift| Natsuko | Kiani | Zahira
Lyanna
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Ryke Masha on Mon May 26, 2014 12:55 am

joe would be walking by the temple as he finally gets out of the isa. he sees the writing on the walls and shakes his head lightly "why wont people just leave the shit alone, it isnt causing any harm to anyone if it is built. it is like they cant tolerant what others beileve" he said and finds some chisle goods and writes in the stone clearly "who ever dares to harm this land or the temple or the people who work here have to deal with me and my allies-Joe the bastard pryomancer" goes home and sends a fae mail to tehya reading we have to meet at the temple in private and sorry for writing in the stone
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Postby Wadeywade on Mon May 26, 2014 12:15 pm

underneath Joes scrawl two words were etched in: "me too." under that, a simple bullseye design with a bolt of lightning in it was meticulously carved though the design is crude, great care was obviously taken to make it. under that: "Long Live the Illifrian Empire, and Stormbringer."
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Postby Tehya on Mon May 26, 2014 3:21 pm

Among the people meandering in the street a cloaked bard spreads the word there will be a meeting for all bards at the Artists Ambit with Tehya. This meeting at least will disclose her location and the time others can meet her warning her of those against the temple.

This meeting will be for both the storyline going on about the totems and the temple. Tuesday night at 7pm est.
#Tli-town
Tehya

Postby rornok on Wed May 28, 2014 9:04 am

A quick note: all people working as guards be aware this is a privately funded operation at this point so pay well be the same, at this point logs are just to monitor activity level and keep us practiced on formatting. No need for any special tags when doing logs

Rornok
Stormbringer temple guard (captain? ;P) logs
specific skills to job:
sk5 master soldier
sk1 novice scout

Example log:
Start of #TLI-Temple buffer: Tue Apr 22 14:13:17 2014
[13:19] * Desdaemona sets mode: +v Rornok
[14:19] * Desdaemona sets mode: -v Rornok

session time; 1 hour

total time: 1 hour

Actual
July

Start of #TLI-Forest buffer: Sat Jul 12 03:18:22 2014
[02:38][03:38] 1
Start of #TLI-Forest buffer: Sat Jul 12 18:14:00 2014
[12:17][18:09] 6
Start of #TLI-Temple buffer: Fri Jul 25 11:37:44 2014
[09:43][11:32] 2
Start of #TLI-Temple buffer: Sun Jul 27 14:14:28 2014
[13:36][14:36] 1
Total- 10 hours
rornok
Novice
Novice

Postby rornok on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:42 pm

Temple Roster:

Guards:
Rornok
Joe
Searra
Fawkes
Daron Hier
Akantha
Branwen

Recruiter:
Rornok

Blacksmith:
Joe

Healers:
Ellysa Flamewing

Groundskepper/laborer
Dove windsong (druid)

artisans:
Neymei (glassblower)
Puritas (artist)
Sheyaeri (scribe)
rornok
Novice
Novice

Postby Raphaelwyn on Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:07 pm

Work Logs for Fawkes

Session Start: Tue Jun 03 14:27:47 2014
Session Ident: #TLI-Temple
Session Close: Tue Jun 03 15:29:08 2014

Fawkes patrolled the temple perimeter and inside th working also taking notes of scaffolding and how work was going.
Raphaelwyn
Op
Op

Postby Jodice on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:21 am

Dove Windsong work logs

June

Session Start: Fri June 6 18:28
Session Ident: #TLI-Temple
Session Close: Fri June 6 2124

Time 3 hrs

Got hired by Rornok, discussed a bit of Gaea's bounty with Ellyssa and the reasons for Doves reservations around her. Inspected the fire burned areas and told Ellyssa to have Rornok make sure a few fire damaged trees got extra water to the roots. Nothing terrible, just the bark was scorched and already on the mend with the passing of time and Gaea's benevolent hand
Jodice
Adept
Adept

Postby Tehya on Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:37 pm

Wed. 7:00 pm EST will be the "With A Druid's Help!

Stormbringer's Temple with the Druid's magic along with existing workers and guards, will be completed on the outside, as a weather tight building but the inside has to still be completed.

Everyone is welcome to come, believers, non-believers, and those just needing paying jobs if there is something suitable for you to do.

Artists are still needed to decorate the inside of the temple, seamstress to make cushions, metal workers ect.

Adversaries may speak their minds, even if you are not welcome IC it makes good rp fun.
Tehya

PreviousNext

Return to Storylines and Events