The 3RD Annual Mithril Camerie Cup Race.

For making suggestions about events and storylines you would like to see happen within the roleplay. NOT for posting about existing SL's which should go into What's Happening.

Moderator: Kerianna

The 3RD Annual Mithril Camerie Cup Race.

Postby Thunder on Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:08 am

Mithril Camerie Cup

"Welcome one and all to the 3rd Mithril Camerie Cup Race. In Honor of the House of Fire we would like to invite you to the first ever Camerie Race for the Cup. Do you dare to ride the waves on the back of such a wonderess water dragon? Show the crest of your house or come as you are. Be the one to show your skills either for your Lord or Lady or to grab the attention of a Lord or Lady you wish to work for. If you require a camerie because you do not have one you may borrow one from the amazing House of Fire. The event will start March 14th."

The Rules

1.) All participants must complete one around of laps the 400 mile course.
2.) No interference of the other rider is permitted.
3.) No magic or enchantments of any kind can be used on either Camerie or Rider
4.) I will allow anyone wishing to add two of their character to this race to do so. However you must tell me who both of them are and also if you could tell me your main character so that i will know you can message me on here or in the ooc my pm will be open for all. I am on normally as Thunder
5.) Just have fun.

The Prizes

1st place- 600mhl + Camerie egg + A banquet in the winner's honor at the CVC. (CVC Banquet Thanks to Callie)

2nd place- 400mhl + Mithril Necklace

3rd place- 200mhl + Mithril Bracelet

For those who wish to participate that don't own their own Camerie Lady L`aquera has allowed us the use 20 of her house's Camerie. The names of which will be added below so please list the name of the Camerie you wish to use when you sign up. They are first come first serve so you better sign up quickly if you want to participate. If you already own your own Camerie and wish to participate please list his/her name as well. Now on a side note racing teams are permitted to represent either their house or business. If you decide to represent anyone please say so when you sign up. Also vendors may also set up shop at the races shore line and gambling is allowed. In fact both are highly encouraged to promote this event. So thank you for participating and hop you enjoy the races! You may only have two of your characters signed up. For you can not play two of your characters at a time.So this is where the fun comes in.You see upon thinking more and how some of the races have to be done do to time zones i will allow two characters from each player. but you have to be the one to speak up and say if they belong to you. If you end up having to race your own character this is what will happen. You will come to Quest with me and roll then when you come back later another time or what ever we will roll for your second character. If you have any questions please find me and hope in my pm I will be willing to answer anything that you wish to know upon this race. I want to Thank the following people and places for all their donations: Callie Volopa, The Naked Bird , The Might Makes Right, The General Store, The Body Arts Shop. There will be other prizes that shall be announced during or after the races.
Thank you with loves.

Thunder

The Other Stuff

*OOC*

The Camerie Race for the Cup runs off quest dice. The race is 10 Laps. The higher the roll the faster your camerie moves in the water. At the end of 10 rounds the rolls will be added up and whoever has the highest score wins. There will be a list of Camerie names at the end if you need a camerie to ride for the race please say the name of the one you wish to ride. Sign up for the event will start on March 4th and will end March 13 th at 12:00 pm cst. So that I may get everything listed on and the races will start March 14st and the event will last the rest month until at midnight on March 31st cst. the dice used will be !r 1d20. Good Luck to all that join and Good Luck!!
There will be 12 rolls. Now here are the names of the NPC Cameries that L` is providing. Remember they are first come first serve. Yes i am changing my dice because people was not happy with the kind that i had because they did not understand it so hope this makes everyone happier.

Cameries:
1.) Wolflore -
2.) Dawood-
3.) Duessas Revange-
4.) Kafar -Gabby
5.) Gibolt- Iori|VC|
6.) KissofDeath- Amara
7.) Updar- Penny (Kain)
8.) Baduk-Gerard representing HotRP (main Farvel)
9.) Deathmar - Nuemalyys
10.) Darpick -
11.) Kilia - Zyn (main Lumio)
12.) Bedic - Farvel
13.) Acele-Coralia (Rida)
14.) Nythil -Taurn
15.) Velpar -
16.) Lupin-Spotzen to represent Thallis (main Lumio)
17.) Brana -Nisha
18.) Koldof- Keani
19.) Tibers - Whispers
20.) Vethelot - Ellyssa Flamewing

Owned Cameries and riders.

Eolande Keita will race on her own camerie, Mischief
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Re: The 3RD Annual Mithril Camerie Cup Race.

Postby Kooky on Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:12 am

Signing up Spotzen and requesting 16.) Lupin and to represent Thallis!
Main name/char: Lumio
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the General Store (Spotzen Strype) | Manager of Chocolates 2 Cherish (Calvan) | Assistant Manager of the Siren's Call (Sammy)

Most known characters - Lumio, Misk, Rumplelynx, Moxie Fink, and Icki
Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Naomh on Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:14 am

I'll sign up Keani and she'll be on Koldof
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil : http://belariath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186
Team member of: Dev, SI, Quest, Ops
Manager of: Sorcerous Sanctuary (Anaya), Unigo (Headmistress - Keani), Lodge of Strength (Head Priestess - Robyn)
Assistant manager of: Thallis (Lady of the Azure Isle - Naomh), Sutara's house (Majordomo - North), Arena (Records Keeper - Kateri)
Naomh
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Tawny on Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:18 am

Whispers will try one more time riding Number 19 Tibers please.
Tawny

Postby Iori on Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:10 am

Iori|VC| will race on Gibolt.
Iori
Novice
Novice

Postby Farvel on Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:43 am

Signing up Farvel with Bedic.

Also signing up Gerard with Baduk (this one representing HotRP).
Farvel
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Kooky on Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:58 am

Seeking to enter Zyn on 11.) Kilia

Main char: Lumio, also playing Spotzen
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the General Store (Spotzen Strype) | Manager of Chocolates 2 Cherish (Calvan) | Assistant Manager of the Siren's Call (Sammy)

Most known characters - Lumio, Misk, Rumplelynx, Moxie Fink, and Icki
Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Miranda on Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:42 am

I'd like to enter Miranda please on Wolflore (no. 1). Albeit depending on IC events she may have to enter in disguise! (If not allowed, totally fine. Just the thought of her going all Robin Hood and entering this whilst Sorg's cav are after her amused me :) )

Main character: Rebecca
Miranda
Adept
Adept

Location: As far away from that snooty cow Rebecca as possible

Postby Simplicity on Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:03 pm

Nisha will enter, riding on #17 Brana.

Will be available mostly in the evenings - dependent to when I get out of work and finally home. 6pm EST is usually the latest it will take me to get home.
Simplicity

Postby Gabby on Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:46 pm

I am entering gabby, who can hopefully ride Kafar
Gabby
Novice
Novice

Postby Rida_Cherryglade on Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:30 pm

Coralia would like to ride Acele
Rida_Cherryglade
Expert
Expert

Postby Thunder on Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:16 am

Rebecca since you did not pick one for your other girl i picked one for you hope you like him
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Taurn on Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:21 am

Taurn would like to try again riding Nythil
Taurn
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Amara on Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:40 am

Sign Amara up..

Would like: 6.) KissofDeath
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil: viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186

"If my heart could beat, it'd beat for you." Valley of Silence

"And yet you did not chose me blindly. Certain expectations were aroused.
Let's not be coy; you were hoping I would satisfy all the desires you're
too shy to name, or at least show you a good time." The Crimson Petal and the White
Amara
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Rebecca of Valaris on Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:52 am

Thunder wrote:Rebecca since you did not pick one for your other girl i picked one for you hope you like him

Thank you Thunder. Appreciated.

However, I'm afraid RL has bapped me across the back of the head and the time I thought I would have free is reduced even more. It's with regret that I will have to withdraw both Rebecca and Miranda. My sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Becca
Rebecca of Valaris
Expert
Expert

Next

Return to Storylines and Events