Book Conglomeration You are published on site now!

For making suggestions about events and storylines you would like to see happen within the roleplay. NOT for posting about existing SL's which should go into What's Happening.

Moderator: Kerianna

Book Conglomeration You are published on site now!

Postby Tehya on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:06 pm

By The Emperor's decree the Artists`Ambit was opened versus guilds for bards and entertainers to gather. Ehlanna's generous donation of the building is in town. As Imperial bard I have supplied the Artists`Ambit with paper, paints, easels, dance poles, tables and chairs. There is a small kitchen stocked with teas and coffee.
aa.jpg
aa.jpg (60.61 KiB) Viewed 15247 times

The announcement of the Fourth Year of the Book Conglomeration will be held on September 17th. What is the book conglomeration? It's a yearly event you can come to and show what you are an expertise in. That includes bards, entertainers, warriors, chefs, and magic users, even slavers. The displays at this event will be archived in the Emperor's book which we titled the Book Conglomeration because this event is a mix of all the things people excel in.

(ooc) Please feel free to use the Artists`Ambit which is in town, and practice whatever you want to. The day of the event you will then be ready to show your accomplishments and they will be added to the book http://belariath.com/locations/bards/events.html The years missing disappeared due to they were waiting to be put in and in the meantime my pc crashing, but the event will still go on.
Tehya

Re: Book Conglomeration Coming Practice Now!

Postby Angelica Catpaws on Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:59 pm

Iriador will tune her lute and Angelica will be in search of slaves who scream or moan in differing notes when flogged or inserted with a dildo *nods*
Angelica Catpaws, Cleric and Sexual Healer of Kirva
------------------------------
Iriador, Muse and Inspiration to Our Lord Stombringer
------------------------------
Derryth, Bouncy BBW Forest Nymph
Angelica Catpaws
Adept
Adept

Re: Book Conglomeration Coming! Practice Now!

Postby Miranda on Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:52 am

September? :)

I think Miranda could be back with a new act for then. :wink:
Miranda
Adept
Adept

Location: As far away from that snooty cow Rebecca as possible

Postby Wadeywade on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:42 am

I am sure wade can do a few things... so.. maybe he wil show up. Maybe he will come and just see.. or do stuff. We will see. :)
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Postby Inklyn on Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:04 pm

Dance Poles? Sounds like fun...Alesse might show up :P unless enslaved and not allowed to do so #-o
Inklyn
Novice
Novice

Postby Tehya on Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:14 pm

People have asked how this works, well it will be published on site, so most of us write it ahead of time (say its a song or story or skill, even a recipe.)
When its done and the event runs you reenact it posting your writing in rp and then work in the ideal rp things that happen. Send it off to me when event is finished and walla published under Book Conglomeration.

So what you have to do is write, act out the writing, simple as.

I had to reschedule this to October please check the calendar. This way it gives you time to do some writing.
Tehya

Re: Book Conglomeration Coming! Write Now!

Postby Rebecca of Valaris on Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:07 pm

Brill. Thanks Tehya. Morg has persuaded a certain singer to bash something out I understand :)
Rebecca of Valaris
Expert
Expert

Postby Cangelosi on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:57 pm

Rebecca of Valaris wrote:Brill. Thanks Tehya. Morg has persuaded a certain singer to bash something out I understand :)

Well, not so much bash as belt, but I think he got the point across well.

Might be a little late showing, but I'll be there to see the arts performed.
-post presented by the actual mun of characters Morgan Drakewing and Arnoch Bretail-
Cangelosi
Adept
Adept

Postby L`aquera on Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:43 pm

I'll be there ;)
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Postby Tehya on Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:44 am

Those that entered Book Conglomeration you are now on the url...Congratulations! Thanks to SB for putting your work up on site, and and all of you for playing, and entering.

You are now published onsite woot! =D>
http://belariath.com/locations/bards/events.html
Tehya

Return to Storylines and Events