this has been cancelled due to lack of sign up

For making suggestions about events and storylines you would like to see happen within the roleplay. NOT for posting about existing SL's which should go into What's Happening.

Moderator: Kerianna

this has been cancelled due to lack of sign up

Postby Ryke Masha on Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:07 am

These carefully selected elves are thrown into the wonderful den of inequity that is Belariath to bring pleasure to its inhabitants, their sole purpose to bring the residents of the region who are lucky enough to play with them, their hearts'and bodies' desire...whether it is to bathe them, sex them, smother their bodies in butter, fight with them or simply keep them company while they work, the choice is endless!

To ensure that everyone has a chance to play with these Pleasure Elves during Gaea's Festivities and to ensure there is plenty of mingling and frolicking, each Pleasure Elf would ideally spend up to a couple of hours maximum with a single person ...and of course if there are more than one partipant per elf, the revelries might then last the longer ((subject to the Elf player time of course)).

Father Winter sends messages to the Regions Nobles and Shop keepers to open their hearts and pockets to cough up a few tips and contributions for the lovely Pleasure Elves and for the other potential prizes ((I will be ooc contacting a few of you lucky people!))

Pleasure elf list!
1. Pleasure elf Joy- High elf

OOC Stuff

1. So....I'm looking for a handful of volunteers to play as a Pleasure Elf (first cum first assigned!) - PM me on the MB here to put your name forward. Pleasure Elves can be Sylvan, high, or dark elf by race, come up with your own simple description otherwise that you will put out in your RP - size, shape, coloration, bustiness, lustiness and ensure you communicate to prospective participants any OOC preferences for play etc. Each pleasure elf will have a large red and green metal button that when they press it a small chill will fill the room with a loud booming voice from father winter saying "Oh ho oh. Please enjoy one of the many pleasure elfs I have sent forth to brighten your winter

2. The Event will run from Dec 15 to Jan 15 and the pleasure elves will be asked to try and do little classes like. How to gift wrap, how to pick out a great gift, be shopkeep helpers, how to make a cookie house, and other holiday themed actives!

3. The aim of this event is to try and keep the Elves as secret from their player characters as possible - like a Secret Santa! or in this case a Sneaky Father Winter! - particularly if one of the prizes is for non-elves to try and guess all five elves main player characters. So that said, I would ask that the Elves 'try' and follow these basic guidelines to make this fun:

- Elves to communicate via PMs with me, Ryke Masha here on the MB or Joe|TAW| in chat.
- Each elf will pick their own festive name but will have to have it approved by me first. I.E pleasure elf holly, pleasure elf mistletoe
- This time after the elfs will be required to use make a new character for their elf

4. Rewards. This isn't a scheduled event and we're only just over a week before the RL festive event itself - I don't yet have reward donations agreed but I'm hopeful! Here is my proposal and I will be seeking various nobles etc to put forth and multiply something to support!

Reward 1 - Father Winter's Tip to the Five Elves (a little contribution for the Elf volunteers)

Reward 2 - Prize for 'The Most Fun Pleasure Elf' (a vote from players to nominate the most fun Elf)

Reward 3 - Prize to The Player who can identify all six (or the most) Pleasure Elves main character/player by their 'style' and NOT from anyone using Des commands. This prize is less about the size of the prize and more about the 'Prestige' of having been pleasured by ALL SIX PLEASURE ELVES!

5. Volunteers and players who play with them must abide by the normal rules for ooc consents for whatever shenanigans they get up to - FUN being the operative word. It is probably obvious but Players who play Elves votes will not count for Rewards 2 or 3 - sorry!

6. The aim here is for people to mix and mingle a bit over the festive season with a little anonymity thrown in to make it fun.

7. Op presence - I am reliably advised that for any event where a new player is organizing, one must have an Op present. While I have it confirmed by the Quest team that this event did not have to be run through the Quest Team for approval, it is still -advisable but not obligatory - when playing a Pleasure Elf, to try and have an Op around.
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Re: Return of the pleasure elfs

Postby Twilight_Harmony on Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:46 am

This event sounds like it could be a lot of fun. I like the idea of keeping the true identity of the elves a mystery.
In keeping with that goal, might i suggest offering an additional reward. This rewards going to the elf who is best able to keep their true identity a secret from the rest of the participants. This would add to the prestige of being agreeing to be an elf.

All in all, well done. =D>

Twilight Harmony
Twilight_Harmony
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Naomh on Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:48 pm

A bit last minute but for a clarification for us who do character approvals and all:
Will players be making a new character named 'pleasure elf (x)' or be playing their character under a different name ie 'pleasure elf Elfy' but you're logged in as your character JimmyBob?
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil : http://belariath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186
Team member of: Dev, SI, Quest, Ops
Manager of: Sorcerous Sanctuary (Anaya), Unigo (Headmistress - Keani), Lodge of Strength (Head Priestess - Robyn)
Assistant manager of: Thallis (Lady of the Azure Isle - Naomh), Sutara's house (Majordomo - North), Arena (Records Keeper - Kateri)
Naomh
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Ryke Masha on Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:34 am

no they will be logged in as that elf. i.e pleasure elf elfy would be logged in as pleasure elf elfy
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Return to Storylines and Events