Storyline Goblin Publishing: The Secret Vulpine Agenda

For making suggestions about events and storylines you would like to see happen within the roleplay. NOT for posting about existing SL's which should go into What's Happening.

Moderator: Kerianna

Re: Storyline Goblin Publishing: The Secret Vulpine Agenda

Postby Wadeywade on Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:25 pm

prologue
As soon as Wade had lifted Hurk above the mob and had fallen into that same, he knew he had made a mistake; hundreds of hands siezed him, bound him, carted him off in the melee. Wade watched as Alyssa was hit by a firebolt, then the world flash a moment, then went black.

When he came to, he realized he was in a cave somewhere in the desert. his hands were tied to the ceiling, his legs tied to the floor; he dangled some three feet off the ground suspended by his arms. breathing lightly he tried to listen to the mob who had kidnapped him, meanwhile trying to come up with a plan to escape this mess. wet coldness engulfed his head and was gone, they dumped water on him to wake him up. Gasping from the cold liquid, wade tried to catch his breath while they laughed.

“so what do we do first, cut off that tail of his?” a man said, but another interjected. “Nah, were gonna give him a haircut first..” Wade suddenly got the feeling, death would be preferable to what was coming..

The crowd gathered in from of the CVC, tied across the door was Wades hairless, bruised and battered, naked form. the stump where his tail once was was tourniquetted off, but the tail was nowhere to be seen. he hung there, unconcious until someone couod come along and cut him down. he had endured true horror.. but he was still alive.

THe mob had done what mobs do, and wade had unknowingly become the sacrificial lamb.
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Postby Wadeywade on Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:18 pm

(ooc note, lianna cut wade down and took him to the healing hall where he lays comatose.)
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Postby CallieO on Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:49 pm

Callie Volopa awoke early on the morning after the riot, so that she could bake her bread, and when she came downstairs and looked out the glass-plated double doors, she screamed, for tied to her door was the bloody, tail-less, hairless form of her dear friend Wade, leader of the Savi'atar. She quickly determined that Wade was still alive, and used her Message spell to contact her dear friend Lianna Anirose, afraid that moving him would only exacerbate his injuries.

Lianna arrived, cut him down, and took him to the Healing House. Callie cleaned up the blood on the window and outside the restaurant, and baked her bread, with horrible images going through her mind. When the restaurant opened at 10 in the morning, Callie flipped over the open sign, but did not unlock the doors. For that entire day, she would admit customers on an individual basis. She also would wear her VEGA uniform.
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Aeoles on Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:10 am

Might need Op Approval for this part, will play an important role later

Hurk gave Joe two small black spheres, looking like obsidian. They were cold to the touch though they had been in the goblins pocket, during the heat of the summer months.

Joe will notice, upon closer inspection of the spheres that they have a small spiritual pull to each other. Looking closer there are tiny runes carved into the stones, these runes are not recognizable as any commonly used in the Empire.
Aeoles
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Elise`whitepaw on Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:07 am

well she had taken a few good hits before she got above the mob a blacked eye and bloodied nose had marred her features she rose above the crowd and true to her nature she worried about every else... so she looked for them till she hurd more then saw a hiss of fiery magic... turning just in time to take that firebolt start to the chest the impact turn her in to a projectile as f the fly spell gave out she was throw about 400 meters in to the forest she had just came from... it was unclear weather the fire bolt or the tree branches she hit on the way down had broken her ribs.... one left side and her wrist same side... she came to at the base of that tree managing to pull her self in to the saddle of her waiting horse before passing out form the pain again... it was a credit to her horse training ability that her horse made the long journey to the portal and threw it to Virelith where the guards pulled her out of her saddle at a healers bidding and moved her inside where she was treated for her injuries and remains.. mostly because the healer told her not to get up or else.... she should be ok... but she looks like a mess of bandages
Elise`whitepaw, isis`starfeather , Jinx`Quinn , Alyssa` Shadowfall, Adel ,Naut`kyn , Nessa`{rei-k}, Neva`frostsong,Jareth Gleamscale
Elise`whitepaw
Initiate
Initiate

Postby miyuka on Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:30 am

Thanks to the rioting and Callie the news had reached Miyuka whom up until now had honestly ignored such things. In the days to come, however, those servants clad in the purple and black maid outfit of Estate Valentine ( https://i.imgur.com/ArUqjVD.jpg ) could be seen posting up fliers with the following message written upon them:

Apparently the people have been plagued by a string of what I can only describe as idiocy in the past few days. For those that believe in the writings from some made up publishing, then shame on you. We of the Ilfirian empire have plenty of races we mingle with on a daily basis. Vulpine have been a part of the empire for as long as I can remember and while they are indeed a strong race, to assume they are trying to take over the world based off some fools' ass backwards way of thinking and understanding is foolish. The empire has many enemies, but does the emperor not keep you safe from the many invading enemies? The answer is obviously yes. Vulpine as a race are not our enemy. Idiocy runnign rampant before we have facts and evidence whilst assuming, however, is.

For those that wish to believe the lies of a fool and want to run through the streets acting like wild animals, I urge you to heed my message and cease such ingorance and take the time to learn about others before you, as this fool of a goblin wrote, assume the worst. There are actual threats out there to be dealt with. We certainly don't need the common folk getting roused over falsehoods and attacking their fellow citizens. If not, if you wish to continue to act like animals, I will personally put you down like the animals you wish to act like.

I would speak to this fool that keeps writing these messages. If he truly thinks there is a threat and if he wishes to not be seen as the fool I feel he is, then surely he can come to me with proof of this percieved threat instead of inciting riots in the streets and wasting the time and effort of the good people of the Empire. I am not difficult to find.

-Anita Eleanore Miyuka Althena Kitara Alaniz Mezzot Valentine, Archmage of the Empire
miyuka

Postby Ryke Masha on Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:24 am

as a quick note ooc. If anyone feels like trying to go after joe or my other vulpine characters due to this I have no problem with this happening. Please just let me know if and when you want to try
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Postby Aeoles on Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:34 am

Random notes posted through town, not in Hurk's perfect handwriting, and in much better grammar. These fliers were put up throught the night

The Vulpine are a threat, they tried to kidnap Hurk, the speaker of truth the other day during the incident in Town. None are safe from them, let it be known that any vulpine, or anyone, seen trying to harm this Goblin will be met with force. He is under protection, these Vulpine actions will not be ignored, should we suspect a vulpine is doing some untward actions they will be dealt with quickly.

All are welcome to join our cause, The AntiVulpine Aliance. We are open to defending the land against the actions of the invading vulpines, be warned, you are all being watched. We see all, we hear all. This is a warning, this is a promise, let it be read and passed far and wide.

-Prominate, AntiVulpine Aliance
Aeoles
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Ryke Masha on Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:43 am

A note is posted on the door of the mmr "Anyone who hereby is wearing any sort of symbol related to the AVA or Anti Vulpine Allience is hereby banned from the mmr. If you stepped foot in the mmr as an AVA person you will be forecfully removed from the store"
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Postby Naomh on Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:48 am

Word spreads through House Verkot, order to the guard.

By Captain Robyn's word, all templars are to focus their patrols around the Vulpine Temple until further notice. Additionally, should people bring trouble to the temple or Castle Blackstone directly try to disable instead of kill. There's no need to make martyrs from the misguided.
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil : http://belariath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186
Team member of: Dev, SI, Quest, Ops
Manager of: Sorcerous Sanctuary (Anaya), Unigo (Headmistress - Keani), Lodge of Strength (Head Priestess - Robyn)
Assistant manager of: Thallis (Lady of the Azure Isle - Naomh), Sutara's house (Majordomo - North), Arena (Records Keeper - Kateri)
Naomh
Predominate
Predominate

Postby DiasEesha on Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:35 pm

* The drak had been keeping an eye on the events whirling around the posting of the news for some time as it was, being there when one of the first was slapped onto Callies restaurant she had apparently very aptly commented on how dangerous this was and the level of damage it could do. Much, honestly, to her own chagrin there where certainly times that she hated being right and this one was certainly one of them. Though she wouldn't openly enter into the spotlight on it either. A girl needed her secrets after all at least for the time being. Though she hadn't remained idle in it either instructions and plans where drawn up and sent forth leaving the drakess to settle at her desk fingers tented as she eyes her various games, maps, and books idly before shaking her head.* "It seems someone has decided to open a new game, well that's fine, we can play. I do hope they realize that this game is with their lives on the line." *a little smile came across her face as she nodded to her contact and then waved him off.* "yes yes, go, find them, and let my little birdies sing to me of sweet things before I have their heads." *a shift followed as she picked up the latest report again.* "Anti vulpine alliance mm? More like fresh meat."
DiasEesha
Expert
Expert

Postby Aeoles on Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:38 pm

New fliers appear across town in the night, bearing the logo of the AVA, hastily scrawled and with no care for hand writing

Last night, during a peacfull gathering a group of followers were killed mercilessly by a band of Vulpine and their constituents. This attack was uncalled for, we lost eighteen of our own to this attack, two survived this slaughter but were taken by these Vulpine. This will not stand, we demand the release of our compatriots, they were only defending themselves against a perceived threat to the empire. Should anyone stand with the Vulpines they will be met with the same distrust as we have for them. This is a warning, all those who stand against the AVA and with the Vulpine are to be seen as traitors to the Empire, we stand with strength, we stand with a cause, we stand together.

-Prominate, Anti Vulpine Aliance.
Aeoles
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Lindor on Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:12 pm

The following parchment began to appear, posted atop of or beneath the latest flier from AVA:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Attention All Healer-Rezzers of the Empire:

As per the order of our Lady Miyuka—

—That any persons who riot under the banner of the Anti-Vulpine Alliance have forfeited their lives to any consequences of such rabble-rousing in the streets of Nanthalion, disturbing our citizens, and thus, are not to be resurrected.

*OOC Note: This applies to NPCs only
Lindor

Postby Wadeywade on Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:13 pm

a report comes from the Healers house the patient known as Wade left in the early hours of the morning, he took a portal to Virelith a witness later conveyed.
another witness saw him fly southeast from Virelith out over the ocean, and that was the last sighting. both witnesses confirmed it was him from the bandage on his stump and the condition of most of his fur having been shaved away (apparently he hadnt fixed it yet.)
(and he would a few hours later...)
neither spoke to him and both said he spoke to nobody.
-
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Postby Amethine on Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:11 am

Lindor wrote:
The following parchment began to appear, posted atop of or beneath the latest flier from AVA:

Attention All Healer-Rezzers of the Empire:

As per the order of our Lady Miyuka—

—That any persons who riot under the banner of the Anti-Vulpine Alliance have forfeited their lives to any consequences of such rabble-rousing in the streets of Nanthalion, disturbing our citizens, and thus, are not to be resurrected.

*OOC Note: This applies to NPCs only

Amethine eyed the notice posted at the Healing House as she went to gather some more salves to ease bruising. "Guess I should have expected that one... wait why's Wade's bed empty? Just one thing after another today...". The catgirl proceeded to clean up the various cuts and bruises inflicted upon innocent Vulpine's, there's been an influx of Vulpine's coming in saying they've been attacked on the street and Amethine just didn't have the heart to charge them the full price she normally would, only asking those willing to pay a fraction just to cover the material cost of items used. Even if she didn't feel extremely sympathetic towards these poor victims, there was the argument that she didn't want to be seen as 'taking advantage' of these victims during these tough times, the events of the most recent mob attack playing through her mind.
Amethine Tawariell is the main catgirl.
Felicia`Delacroix is the naughty catgirl.
All the catgirl's just wanna have fun!

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Thank you Abby for drawing the amazing pic I'm using as the avatar!
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

PreviousNext

Return to Storylines and Events