Storyline Goblin Publishing: The Secret Vulpine Agenda

For making suggestions about events and storylines you would like to see happen within the roleplay. NOT for posting about existing SL's which should go into What's Happening.

Moderator: Kerianna

Re: Storyline Goblin Publishing: The Secret Vulpine Agenda

Postby CallieO on Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:18 am

Moderating

For the duration of the storyline, please make sure that if you're involving other players' characters in your posts, that you're getting that person's permission to use the character in that way.

[/Moderating]
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby CallieO on Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:47 am

Moderating

Until the storyline is approved as a full-fledged quest (which is being worked on), there is a freeze on continuing the storyline.

Owners of the shops that have been defaced, please give or deny your OOC permission in this thread to have that happen. As for Callie's part, she's going to have her best friend Syl`Zhalti clean her wall and then paint over it.

[/Moderating]
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:29 am

CallieO wrote:Moderating

Until the storyline is approved as a full-fledged quest (which is being worked on), there is a freeze on continuing the storyline.

Owners of the shops that have been defaced, please give or deny your OOC permission in this thread to have that happen. As for Callie's part, she's going to have her best friend Syl`Zhalti clean her wall and then paint over it.

[/Moderating]

OOC: I play Abby, who is the Manager of The Works; I give my OOC permission for this.
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Tawny on Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:44 am

I don't know if the GS has been painted on but either way I play Hannah manager of the General Store and give my OOC permission for such. But Hannah isn't the owner of said shop just the manager.
Tawny

Postby Ryke Masha on Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:08 am

I give full ooc permission for the mmr
Ryke Joe Ariel Summer Takuran Fenris Elensar Aurelie Avidicus
Ryke Masha
Expert
Expert

Postby Sha`Ruse on Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:52 pm

The Tempting Confections can be painted if wanted. or be used in the quest. Whichever you want.
Mun of: Traael, Cameo, Lelay, Varis, Syn, Lyon
Sha`Ruse
Predominate
Predominate

Previous

Return to Storylines and Events