Ladies and Gentlemen, Elves and Dwarves and races of shapes

For making suggestions about events and storylines you would like to see happen within the roleplay. NOT for posting about existing SL's which should go into What's Happening.

Moderator: Kerianna

Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, Elves and Dwarves and races of sha

Postby Naomh on Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:17 am

Robyn for competitor, Kateri for judge, because records keeper for Arena and all.
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil : http://belariath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186
Team member of: Dev, SI, Quest, Ops
Manager of: Sorcerous Sanctuary (Anaya), Unigo (Headmistress - Keani), Lodge of Strength (Head Priestess - Robyn)
Assistant manager of: Thallis (Lady of the Azure Isle - Naomh), Sutara's house (Majordomo - North), Arena (Records Keeper - Kateri)
Naomh
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Isso on Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:24 am

Isso would like to enter and give this a go, dependant on time zones and all that.
Isso
Novice
Novice

Postby Akaton on Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:49 am

Wow 17 people signed up so far. Awesome. I hope to get a few more. The more people the better the ooc competition of trying to get into that top 3.

But for newer people figured I'd explain how best this works. For the tournament itself. All fights IC will be had in #TLI-Arena beyond that most competitors sit in #TLI-quest its so you know which competitors are online and whos available to fight.

Also seeing how many signups I have. Even if there are three judges sitting around. Only at MAX THERE WILL BE TWO FIGHTS GOING AT ANY GIVEN TIME and judges can only oversee one fight at a time. This is to avoid confusion with dice rolls. Also competitors please let the judge control the tempo of the dice rolls as they are calculating your stats to keep accurate counts of each of your life and stamina.

Thank you all. I'm hoping this one is the even bigger and better than last years.
Akaton
Expert
Expert

Postby Thunder on Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:18 am

Thunder will do it as a competitor
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Myra on Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:36 am

I would like to sign up Myra for this as its time she comes out of hiding.
Myra
Expert
Expert

Postby Menhir on Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:37 am

Alright, will sign Menhir up as well, representing the House of Lone Destiny. And himself of course.
Menhir
Adept
Adept

Postby Akaton on Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:20 am

NOTICE

ARCANE BINDINGS will no longer be useable in this tournament. As Miyuka and the DEV team is looking at it mechanically.
Akaton
Expert
Expert

Postby Locien on Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:07 am

I'll toss Myria in on this if you don't mind! Thanks!
Locien
Novice
Novice

Postby Tah_entil_Gul on Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:39 am

Tah`entil Gul will participate.
Tah_entil_Gul
Novice
Novice

Postby Akaton on Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:32 am

CHALLENGE TIME

Ok everyone. Just like previous years ill be having a special challenge.

Everyone will have the opportunity to face me once.

Beat me in battle and get 10 points. Lose get nothing.

I wanted to make this interesting though. Add a bit more of a gamble. Again this year you can do what im gonna call the double or nothing challenge. You can force me to drink twice the number of potions you do. If you do though you risk something but the gain can be worth it. If you win that fight you will get 20 points, but should you lose. You will lose 10 points. Tallied at the end when i do results as a -10.

I will start this challenge on Monday the 24th and run it through to the end of the tournament.
Remember you only get to challenge me once. Use that one challenge as you wish.

Also to note. Potion #9 will not triple your points only double them. Also in the double or nothing challenge if you lose and rolled either half points or double points. Effect is reversed as double will only result in a -5 but half will result in -20.
Akaton
Expert
Expert

Postby Bouaja on Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:04 am

Bouaja will sign up as a competitor.
Bouaja
Novice
Novice

Postby Naomh on Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:37 am

Please pull the sign-ups for my two characters (robyn and Kateri)
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil : http://belariath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186
Team member of: Dev, SI, Quest, Ops
Manager of: Sorcerous Sanctuary (Anaya), Unigo (Headmistress - Keani), Lodge of Strength (Head Priestess - Robyn)
Assistant manager of: Thallis (Lady of the Azure Isle - Naomh), Sutara's house (Majordomo - North), Arena (Records Keeper - Kateri)
Naomh
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Akaton on Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:37 am

Attention

I need to pause my event as of now September 25th. A personal thing has come up which can be seen here. I will be gone a day maybe two. I really dont know. This is just something quick that I needed to post here. All time paused will be made up. For slightly more info: viewtopic.php?f=71&t=22680
Akaton
Expert
Expert

Postby Akaton on Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:41 am

I have returned and its currently Sunday the 30th. I'll be resuming the event tomorrow Oct 1st and continue through Oct 6th. I Apologize for any inconvenience this may have had on anyone but also appreciate the understanding of those involved in this event. Its been a tough week for me. But RL handled now back to rolling dice.
Akaton
Expert
Expert

Previous

Return to Storylines and Events