Mithril Camerie Cup Race

For making suggestions about events and storylines you would like to see happen within the roleplay. NOT for posting about existing SL's which should go into What's Happening.

Moderator: Kerianna

Re: Mithril Camerie Cup Race

Postby Thunder on Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:54 am

best way to do anything Angar.. Thank you for joining
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Sanjin Koukyu on Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:19 pm

Sanjin will be riding! On Thunder's camerie. >.>
Sanjin Koukyu
Expert
Expert

Postby Thunder on Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:20 pm

Due to reasons I will add one more to the race. Riding on Thunder's Camerie as well.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Gabriel Storm-Dancer on Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:10 pm

Not sure if I missed anything, but has this come to a close? Or is it still going on?
Gabriel Storm-Dancer
Expert
Expert

Postby Shiho on Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:13 pm

As I understand it, not everyone has finished all their races yet so this hasn't been finished yet (but soon will be)
Shiho
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Thunder on Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:12 pm

They are not finished yet working hard on getting them all done
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Thunder on Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:13 am

The races will go on until Sunday September the 20th. There are 5 racers to finish their rolls at least. If you can not find me Then please find Shiho and we will take your rolls and he will give me the rolls and the end results. Thank you all for your time.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Thunder on Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:45 am

Attention I would like to Congratulate The winners of the MCCR.. For the Third place winner it Tennibrook`Balmossie. Second place winner is Daimyon.. And the first place winner is..... Nuemalyys I would like to congratulate you all in your hard work Also Others that won prizes are as follows Shiho, Angar, Ellyssa, Caolan, Sikyat, and Sanjin... Congrats once again.

I would love to thank you all for your time. I have had a great time Thank you for all your time.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Previous

Return to Storylines and Events