Mithril Camerie Cup Race

For making suggestions about events and storylines you would like to see happen within the roleplay. NOT for posting about existing SL's which should go into What's Happening.

Moderator: Kerianna

Mithril Camerie Cup Race

Postby Thunder on Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:57 pm

"Welcome one and all to the 5th Annual Mithril Camerie Cup Race. In Honor of the House of Fire (which we no longer have) Thunder would like to invite you to 5th Annuel Camerie Race for the Cup. Do you dare to ride the waves on the back of such a wonderess water dragon? Show the crest of your house or come as you are. Be the one to show your skills either for your Lord or Lady or to grab the attention of a Lord or Lady you wish to work for. If you require a camerie because you do not have one you may borrow one of the amazing mounts that shows up every year. The event will start August ."

The Rules

1.) All participants must complete one around of laps the 400 mile course.
2.) No interference of the other rider is permitted.
3.) No magic or enchantments of any kind can be used on either Camerie or Rider
4.) I will allow anyone wishing to add two of their character to this race to do so. However you must tell me who both of them are and also if you could tell me your main character so that i will know you can message me on here or in the ooc my pm will be open for all. I am on normally as Thunder
5.) Just have fun.

The Prizes

1st place-
1. A winning day and night With Miyuka. You win a spar with this amazing woman and a date. (Spar and/or Date winners choice)
2. A amazing little baby Camerie
3. A banquet in the winner's honor at the CVC. Or date night at the CVC (CVC Banquet Thanks to Callie)
4. A Custom Basket of fun form the Apothecary
5. 2 Duessas touch from the Apothecary
6. Voucher for 150 MHL from the Apothecary
7. Voucher for 200 MHL from Naked Bird
8. Acadia will do a portrait of your choosing
9. Voucher for 200 MHL from the Sugar and Spice
10. Voucher for 250 MHL from the Real Estate Broker

2nd place-
1. Voucher for 100 MHL from the Body Arts
2. LP9, Duessas touch, Seductress Aura from the Apothecary
3. Voucher for 100 MHL from the Apothecary
4. Voucher for 150 MHL from the Mights Make Right
5. Voucher for +4 to defense from the Sorcerous Sanctuary
6. Voucher for 150 MHL from the Naked Bird
7. Voucher for 150 MHL from the Sugar and Spice
8. Plus 1 Permanent Stamina Potion
9. Voucher for 200 MHL from the Real Estate Broker

3rd place-
1. Voucher for 50 MHL from the Market
2. Voucher for 100 MHL from the Mights Make Right
3. A Duessa’s Touch from the Apothecary
4. Voucher for 50 mhl from the Apothecary
5. Voucher for +3 defense from the Sorcerous Sanctuary
6. Voucher for 100 from the Naked Bird
7. Targe (Shield)
8. Voucher 150 MHL from the Real Estate Broker

For all that do not place do not be sad for Thunder has a gift for you as well. Not all are brave to ride upon a Camerie and to with hope not only make it fun with the race but to bring joy. Callie has taken the time to bottle up her best drinks and allow me to buy such. For such there you will receive a beautiful basket with a note. Please enjoy the taste of life that brings joy to your soul. When you need something to get to the soul to bring a joy like no other. There will be a basket for each and their names with in the baskets are as follows. One bottle each Soda: Lemonade, limeade, sweet tea, Brew: red wine, white wine, Tianopo honey mead from Callie's restaurant. And I will have two types of vouchers one from the General Store for ## MHL and one from the Naked Bird for ##MHL that will be given for other reasons to be announced up the time of getting.

For those who wish to participate that don't own their own Camerie The Empress L`aquera has allowed us the use 20 of her Camerie. The names of which will be added below so please list the name of the Camerie you wish to use when you sign up. They are first come first serve so you better sign up quickly if you want to participate. If you already own your own Camerie and wish to participate please list his/her name as well. Now on a side note racing teams are permitted to represent either their house or business. If you decide to represent anyone please say so when you sign up. Also vendors may also set up shop at the races shore line and gambling is allowed. In fact both are highly encouraged to promote this event. So thank you for participating and hop you enjoy the races! You may only have two of your characters signed up. For you can not play two of your characters at a time.So this is where the fun comes in.You see upon thinking more and how some of the races have to be done do to time zones i will allow two characters from each player. but you have to be the one to speak up and say if they belong to you. If you end up having to race your own character this is what will happen. You will come to Quest with me and roll then when you come back later another time or what ever we will roll for your second character. If you have any questions please find me and hope in my pm I will be willing to answer anything that you wish to know upon this race. I want to Thank the following people and places for all their donations: Miyuka, Callie Volopa, The Apothecary, The Sorcerous Santctuary, The Works, The Naked Bird, The Market, The Sugar and Spice, The Real Estate Broker, and The Might Makes Right. Thank you all for giving me the chance to visit with you and for you to do something so kind for the amazing players of TLI.
Thank you with loves.

Thunder

The Other Stuff

*OOC*

The Camerie Race for the Cup runs off quest dice. The race is 10 Laps. The higher the roll the faster your camerie moves in the water. At the end of 10 rounds the rolls will be added up and whoever has the highest score wins. There will be a list of Camerie names at the end if you need a camerie to ride for the race please say the name of the one you wish to ride. Sign up for the event will start on July 25th and will end July 31 at 12:00 pm cst. So that I may get everything listed on and the races will start August 1st and the event will last the rest month until at midnight on August 31st that is a Monday or will be closed when all races has been ran and the winners are found. The dice used will be !r 1d20. Good Luck to all that join and Good Luck!!
There will be 12 rolls. Now here are the names of the NPC Cameries. Remember they are first come first serve. Now the reason for 12 rolls is simple even with 10 laps The 1st roll is to show how well you hold on and take off the last roll shows how much style you had when you ended the race. Thank you all for your time and please enjoy the ride. The event is all day long. If we have two that are on different time zones we can do that. If at anytime it is need i am more than happy to go in quest and do rolls for someone in a different time zone. I want everyone to have a chance to have an event. For all to have a chance at these great prizes. Now each person will race four times. The way the winners are choosen is after your four round for first set then i can post who is in the lead. Then there will been another set of three. After 7 rounds for each player I total up everything and the top three get 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. However in the event of a tie then the two that tie race one last time. Slaves and concubines are able to join. If a slave wins they can choose not to take the REB voucher and I will give them something else or they can keep the voucher or even give it to their master/mistress. That is up to the player. I want everyone to have a great time. If all camerie on list get riders and more wish to join then I will let someone ride Thunder's camerie and see if I can get more camerie as need.

Cameries:
1.) Wolflore - Fiona
2.) Thunder’s Desires- Sikyat Pallaton
3.) Duessas Revange- Carthellen
4.) Kafar - Brielle
5.) Gibolt- Caolan Leafwhistle
6.) KissofDeath- Nuemalyys
7.) Updar- Jamie
8.) Baduk- Angar
9.) Deathmar - Abby
10.) Darpick - Eccada
11.) Kilia - Shiho
12.) Bedic - Tennibrook Balmassie
13.) Acele- Celestyn Aurous
14.) Nythil - Aavran
15.) Velpar - Coralia
16.) Lupin- Van Masterson
17.) Brana - Gabriel
18.) Koldof- Sukoshi Undalas
19.) Tibers - Whisper
20.) Vethelot - Ellyssa Flamewing

Owned Cameries and riders.

Camairy - Airy

(If needed Thunder will allow someone to ride her Camerie ) DarkStar - Daimyon
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Mithril Camerie Cup Race

Postby CallieO on Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:04 pm

Tennibrook Balmossie will ride Bedic, representing Lord Stormwind of the House of Winds.
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Weissteufel on Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:23 pm

Robert Blackwood will ride Vethelot.
Weissteufel
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Celestyn_Auros on Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:24 pm

Celestyn Auros feels Acele called her name ;)
Celestyn_Auros
Novice
Novice

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:40 pm

Thunder wrote:"Welcome one and all to the Mithril Camerie Cup Race. In Honor of the House of Fire we would like to invite you to the first ever Camerie Race for the Cup. Do you dare to ride the waves on the back of such a wonderess water dragon? Show the crest of your house or come as you are. Be the one to show your skills either for your Lord or Lady or to grab the attention of a Lord or Lady you wish to work for. If you require a camerie because you do not have one you may borrow one from the amazing House of Fire. The event will start August ."

The Rules

1.) All participants must complete one around of laps the 400 mile course.
2.) No interference of the other rider is permitted.
3.) No magic or enchantments of any kind can be used on either Camerie or Rider
4.) I will allow anyone wishing to add two of their character to this race to do so. However you must tell me who both of them are and also if you could tell me your main character so that i will know you can message me on here or in the ooc my pm will be open for all. I am on normally as Thunder
5.) Just have fun.

The Prizes

1st place-
1. A winning day and night With Miyuka. You win a spar with this amazing woman and a date.
2. A amazing little baby Camerie
3. A banquet in the winner's honor at the CVC. Or date night at the CVC (CVC Banquet Thanks to Callie)
4. A Custom Basket of fun form the Apothecary
5. 2 Duessas touch from the Apothecary
6. Voucher for 150 MHL from the Apothecary
7. Voucher for 200 MHL from Naked Bird
8. Acadia will do a portrait of your choosing
9. Voucher for 200 MHL from the Sugar and Spice

2nd place-
1. One free room from The Works
2. LP9, Duessas touch, Seductress Aura from the Apothecary
3. Voucher for 100 MHL from the Apothecary
4. Voucher for 150 MHL from the Mights Make Right
5. Voucher for +4 to defense from the Sorcerous Sanctuary
6. Voucher for 150 MHL from the Naked Bird
7. Voucher for 150 MHL from the Sugar and Spice
8. TBA

3rd place-
1. Voucher for 50 MHL from the Market
2. Voucher for 100 MHL from the Mights Make Right
3. A Duessa’s Touch from the Apothecary
4. Voucher for 50 mhl from the Apothecary
5. Voucher for +3 defense from the Sorcerous Sanctuary
6. Voucher for 100 from the Naked Bird
7. Targe (Shield)

For those who wish to participate that don't own their own Camerie The Empress L`aquera has allowed us the use 20 of her house's Camerie. The names of which will be added below so please list the name of the Camerie you wish to use when you sign up. They are first come first serve so you better sign up quickly if you want to participate. If you already own your own Camerie and wish to participate please list his/her name as well. Now on a side note racing teams are permitted to represent either their house or business. If you decide to represent anyone please say so when you sign up. Also vendors may also set up shop at the races shore line and gambling is allowed. In fact both are highly encouraged to promote this event. So thank you for participating and hop you enjoy the races! You may only have two of your characters signed up. For you can not play two of your characters at a time.So this is where the fun comes in.You see upon thinking more and how some of the races have to be done do to time zones i will allow two characters from each player. but you have to be the one to speak up and say if they belong to you. If you end up having to race your own character this is what will happen. You will come to Quest with me and roll then when you come back later another time or what ever we will roll for your second character. If you have any questions please find me and hope in my pm I will be willing to answer anything that you wish to know upon this race. I want to Thank the following people and places for all their donations: Miyuka, Callie Volopa, The Apothecary, The Sorcerous Santctuary, The Works, The Naked Bird, The Market, The Sugar and Spice, and The Might Makes Right. Thank you all for giving me the chance to visit with you and for you to do something so kind for the amazing players of TLI.
Thank you with loves.

Thunder

The Other Stuff

*OOC*

The Camerie Race for the Cup runs off quest dice. The race is 10 Laps. The higher the roll the faster your camerie moves in the water. At the end of 10 rounds the rolls will be added up and whoever has the highest score wins. There will be a list of Camerie names at the end if you need a camerie to ride for the race please say the name of the one you wish to ride. Sign up for the event will start on July 25th and will end July 31 at 12:00 pm cst. So that I may get everything listed on and the races will start August 1st and the event will last the rest month until at midnight on August 31st that is a Monday or will be closed when all races has been ran and the winners are found. The dice used will be !r 1d20. Good Luck to all that join and Good Luck!!
There will be 12 rolls. Now here are the names of the NPC Cameries. Remember they are first come first serve. Now the reason for 12 rolls is simple even with 10 laps The 1st roll is to show how well you hold on and take off the last roll shows how much style you had when you ended the race. Thank you all for your time and please enjoy the ride.

Cameries:
1.) Wolflore -
2.) Thunder’s Desires-
3.) Duessas Revange-
4.) Kafar -
5.) Gibolt-
6.) KissofDeath-
7.) Updar-
8.) Baduk-
9.) Deathmar -
10.) Darpick -
11.) Kilia -
12.) Bedic -
13.) Acele-
14.) Nythil -
15.) Velpar -
16.) Lupin-
17.) Brana -
18.) Koldof-
19.) Tibers -
20.) Vethelot -

Owned Cameries and riders.

"A chance to spend time with Lady Miyuka and even getting a chance to spar against her?" Abby looks up the notice... "... sounds like something that could sound good on my credibility. I suppose I will go with..."

She looks over the list, unfamiliar with any of the names.

<Oh, I like that one, Lass.>

"... 'Deathmar'...?"
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Hashmulan on Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:42 pm

Airy is joining on her beloved Camairy, representing both the A-Team and the Siren's Call!
Hashmulan
Expert
Expert

Postby VanMasterson on Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:51 pm

Van will compete and he will choose Lupin as his comrade!
VanMasterson
Adept
Adept

Postby Tawny on Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:21 am

Whispers will try again and would like to ride Tibers if available
Tawny

Postby Sikyat`Pallaton on Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:25 am

Sikyat will compete with Tibers representing the Ember Guard.
Sikyat`Pallaton
Initiate
Initiate

Postby InsanityVixen on Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:34 am

Nuemalyys will race, with Kiss of Death.
Mysiq Vlia, Kerrigan Enchikra-Lyxteric, Dritchani, Kierstiq, Britanie Darkflare, Al`vur Nek, Nuemalyys Orlausck, Drusilda, Amalia, Oar, Jyles.
InsanityVixen
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Fiona Sharora on Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:44 am

Fiona will ride Wolflore
Fiona Sharora
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Shiho on Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:21 am

Shiho will be riding Kilia

Aavran will be riding Nythil
Shiho
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Rida_Cherryglade on Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:02 pm

Coralia would like to ride Velpar
Rida_Cherryglade
Expert
Expert

Postby Hokima Tesh-Rimon on Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:27 pm

If I'm able to, I would like Hokima Tesh`Rimon to ride Baduk.
Hokima Tesh-Rimon
Initiate
Initiate

Postby EtheriaDawn on Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:11 pm

Brielle will take Kafar
EtheriaDawn
Novice
Novice

Next

Return to Storylines and Events