Father Winter Event Jan.23rd 4pm EST

For making suggestions about events and storylines you would like to see happen within the roleplay. NOT for posting about existing SL's which should go into What's Happening.

Moderator: Kerianna

Re: Father Winter Event Jan.23rd 4pm EST

Postby Cangelosi on Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:01 pm

Morgan will be wearing black, a bit of a contrast from the white surrounding him, a Saraphan dress uniform complete with coat and armored dragoon boots.

https://imgur.com/KUCgOJG
-post presented by the actual mun of characters Morgan Drakewing and Arnoch Bretail-
Cangelosi
Adept
Adept

Postby Shiho on Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:19 pm

Father Winter himself: https://i.imgur.com/kVUM277.jpg
Shiho
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Naomh on Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:08 pm

The Flinae North dresses herself in glittering elegance for such an event. Wearing a long dress, backless and white with blue skirt and floral pattern with delicate fabric extending from sleeves to the gown itself:

Silvery stiletto's help the woman of generous proportions stand over 5 feet tall, if only by a couple inches. She is also a woman that adores her jewellery. The majority of it mithril and adorned with gemstones either clear or blue in colours, beryl, sapphire, diamonds, quartz... An example being her earrings:

But for the event she is also wearing bracer-like bracelets of mithril with intricate elven designs upon them and delicate chains connecting them to matching rings upon her fingers. Upon her feet, anklets with fine chains that runs along the top of feet to a ring upon her middle toe. Her necklace is the one item to break the mithril theme, instead it is a golden chain with a pendant made of entwined silver and gold.

As mentioned earlier, all of her jewellery has blue and clear gemstones of some sort.
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil : http://belariath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186
Team member of: Dev, SI, Quest, Ops
Manager of: Sorcerous Sanctuary (Anaya), Unigo (Headmistress - Keani), Lodge of Strength (Head Priestess - Robyn)
Assistant manager of: Thallis (Lady of the Azure Isle - Naomh), Sutara's house (Majordomo - North), Arena (Records Keeper - Kateri)
Naomh
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Odette on Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:12 pm

Player of Odette, Mae, Blair, Whispera Cassian Darkwing, Ashe, Lyndis, Sednar, Myrilla, Faena, Rossalee, Jinli, Ives, Dagass, Emiko, Dasyra, Evanora, Reinarr, Neaira, Maci, Kazumi, Nikita, Varkhan
Odette
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Tehya on Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:00 pm

Let us vote on the favorite outfit for a prize. Just put the character's name on the best dressed list.

If you rp let us know if you didn't get a brooch. That's more than a couple posts.

Thanks so much it was fun event. Now let us vote on the best dressed from this list of who wore what.
Tehya

Postby Thunder on Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:09 pm

Hmmm.. I have to say I thought Naomi was best dressed but that's just me
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Odette on Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:31 pm

I would say: Father Winter a.k.a Shiho was best dressed. :P
Player of Odette, Mae, Blair, Whispera Cassian Darkwing, Ashe, Lyndis, Sednar, Myrilla, Faena, Rossalee, Jinli, Ives, Dagass, Emiko, Dasyra, Evanora, Reinarr, Neaira, Maci, Kazumi, Nikita, Varkhan
Odette
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Tehya on Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:41 pm

Tehya

Postby miyuka on Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:21 pm

Hard choice for me between Naomi, Morgan and North. If I have to pick one, I'd have to Say North overall just cause I feel her's is so theme perfect. Morgan's pleases me the most due to the selection of colors, but it doesn't scream 'winter theme' to me, and while it is simply best dressed, I think being on point with the season is very important. So ultimately, my decision is North!

-Anita Eleanore Miyuka Althena Kitara Alanis Mezzoit Valentine.
miyuka

Postby Shiho on Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:32 pm

My vote goes to the dress that Mae wore :)
Shiho
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Tehya on Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:10 pm

My vote is Blackice love the mask
Tehya

Postby Fiona Sharora on Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:10 pm

I vote for Odette 's cute outfit ^^
Fiona Sharora
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Tehya on Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:48 am

During the event the Emperor and Empress sat in the balcony in the ballroom, and upon discussing the Father Winter event with Tehya the Emperor picked the best dressed. He chose Thunder as the winner. A velvet pouch of 250 mhl was given to Tehya to deliver to Thunder by the Emperor Stormbringer.

Congrats Thunder for winning Best Dressed!

Thanks to all for entering.
Tehya

Previous

Return to Storylines and Events