Slave for a day auction time

For making suggestions about events and storylines you would like to see happen within the roleplay. NOT for posting about existing SL's which should go into What's Happening.

Moderator: Kerianna

Re: Slave for a day auction time

Postby Adonai on Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:45 pm

Characters.. Brio
Characters.. Female
Characters.. High Human
Any preference to sex that buys you Character newp
Any races not allowed to bid on your Character Wemic, Centaur and drak sen
Let the warriors clamor after gods of blood and thunder; love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides, and life and death alike follow in its wake.
Adonai
Expert
Expert

Postby Naomh on Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:23 pm

Unfortunately, it would appear that due to life the auction has been delayed. Hopefully we'll be able to re-schedule and have the auction properly some time soon, but for now let me just thank everyone on Tawny's behalf for signing up and showing their interest.
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil : http://belariath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186
Team member of: Dev, SI, Quest, Ops
Manager of: Sorcerous Sanctuary (Anaya), Unigo (Headmistress - Keani), Lodge of Strength (Head Priestess - Robyn)
Assistant manager of: Thallis (Lady of the Azure Isle - Naomh), Sutara's house (Majordomo - North), Arena (Records Keeper - Kateri)
Naomh
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Tawny on Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:55 pm

Ok live has finally released me from its strangle hold I think. So if it pleases the crowd I would like to make the slave for a day Auction On March 12th at 5 pm That is a Friday. No more problems I hope will show up to mess it up. Sorry all for the delay but life bites hard sometimes and it has been biting me really hard lately.
Tawny

Postby Adonai on Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:29 am

Characters.. Mathiu
Characters.. Male
Characters.. Torian
Any preference to sex that buys you Character newp
Any races not allowed to bid on your Character Wemic, Centaur and drak sen
Let the warriors clamor after gods of blood and thunder; love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides, and life and death alike follow in its wake.
Adonai
Expert
Expert

Postby Odette on Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:11 pm

Characters name: Lyndis
Sex: Female
Race: High Elf
Any preference to sex that buys you Character: Male
Any races not allowed to bid on your Character: Ogres [depends], Trolls, Goblins, Centaurs, Minotaurs,Sithians,Wemic

Would love to be one of the first and she would need to be captured for the event.
If the characters align well, there's a option of lasting ownership.

Picture of char:
https://imgur.com/8KeTSbk
[Adjusted eye color to grey and just normal eyebrow length]
Player of Odette, Mae, Blair, Whispera Cassian Darkwing, Ashe, Lyndis, Sednar, Myrilla, Faena, Rossalee, Jinli, Ives, Dagass, Emiko, Dasyra, Evanora, Reinarr, Neaira, Maci, Kazumi, Nikita, Varkhan
Odette
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Celestia on Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:54 pm

Characters name: Polaris
Race: Cat Person
Any preference to sex that buys you Character: Either
Any races not allowed to bid on your Character: Ogres, Trolls, Centaurs, Sithians
Celestia
Novice
Novice

Postby Odette on Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:47 pm

Odette wrote:Characters name: Lyndis
Race: High Elf
Any preference to sex that buys you Character: Male
Any races not allowed to bid on your Character: Ogres [depends], Trolls, Goblins, Centaurs, Minotaurs,Sithians,Wemic

Would love to be one of the first and she would need to be captured for the event.
If the characters align well, there's a option of lasting ownership.

Picture of char:
https://imgur.com/8KeTSbk
[Adjusted eye color to grey and just normal eyebrow length]

Because of some health issues, I'm taking Lyndis back from the auction. I couldn't delete the post as well.
Player of Odette, Mae, Blair, Whispera Cassian Darkwing, Ashe, Lyndis, Sednar, Myrilla, Faena, Rossalee, Jinli, Ives, Dagass, Emiko, Dasyra, Evanora, Reinarr, Neaira, Maci, Kazumi, Nikita, Varkhan
Odette
Predominate
Predominate

Previous

Return to Storylines and Events