SL: Dethsiris Expedition

For making suggestions about events and storylines you would like to see happen within the roleplay. NOT for posting about existing SL's which should go into What's Happening.

Moderator: Kerianna

Re: SL: Dethsiris Expedition

Postby CallieO on Wed May 26, 2021 7:29 pm

I think it would take about an hour for 12 people to all have one turn, so splitting the group up into two groups of six, or three groups of 4, is more logical. I'd like to be in as many groups as possible.
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Tawny on Wed May 26, 2021 11:37 pm

Droyn will go with as many as he can. Depends on time and day of week for me the player.
Tawny

Postby Aeoles on Thu May 27, 2021 1:43 am

The timing ideas are going to be Weekends the best we can do, the exact date is yet to be determined, we can also do this during the week after 5pm CST
Aeoles
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Odette on Thu May 27, 2021 6:34 am

I think as the group is big, splitting might be a good idea.

As I have a different timzezone then most of you as I'm from Europe, I think it would be better if you just pick a date and time and I see if I can join. :)
Player of Odette, Mae, Blair, Whispera Cassian Darkwing, Ashe, Lyndis, Sednar, Myrilla, Faena, Rossalee, Jinli, Ives, Dagass, Emiko, Dasyra, Evanora, Reinarr, Neaira, Maci, Kazumi, Nikita, Varkhan
Odette
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Sha`Ruse on Fri May 28, 2021 5:49 pm

Varis wishes to be part to be in as many different groups as possible.

I believe we should cut this down to several day expedition, and at different time's, if able, so people can attend at different times.
Mun of: Traael, Cameo, Lelay, Varis, Syn, Lyon
Sha`Ruse
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Aeoles on Mon May 31, 2021 12:25 am

Ok, we have decided to do at least two groups, maybe three or four. Next is to decide the dates to do this, everything will be done in CST, as that is where I am located, and my brain can't grasp other time zones very effectivly.
Aeoles
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Sarmani on Mon May 31, 2021 5:22 am

I can do whatever groups i am available for.

My availability is historically bad so whatever. I'm also working temp work all month, so that might be a problem, but later is better. Or earlier.
Sarmani Moretti, Researcher, mage, student of Water, mad scientist, vulpine/human hybrid, cool rational foxgirl
Other Characters: Reshen, Wisecracking Troll Warrior; Yarnat, Sadistic Fluffy Catmoriel Bard; Isolte, Ruby Draksen Ice-Queen Knight; Vaspire, Opportunistic Torian Thief; Welkyr, Cheery Wolven Mancatcher; Mizri, Enthusiastic Gladiatrix Moriel-orc
Sarmani
Adept
Adept

Postby Aeoles on Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:55 pm

I have decided, the beginning of the Expedition will be on the 19th at around 1330 CST. We will go for as long as we are able to, and end for the day, only to pick back up with the second party on Sunday the 20th. If these times do not work for those who are available let me know and we will work with your schedule.
Aeoles
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Sarmani on Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:51 pm

Is the second one going to be rescheduled, since it didn't happen Sunday? I would like to be able to participate, if possible. Best day for me is Friday, but whenever works I'll try to make.
Sarmani Moretti, Researcher, mage, student of Water, mad scientist, vulpine/human hybrid, cool rational foxgirl
Other Characters: Reshen, Wisecracking Troll Warrior; Yarnat, Sadistic Fluffy Catmoriel Bard; Isolte, Ruby Draksen Ice-Queen Knight; Vaspire, Opportunistic Torian Thief; Welkyr, Cheery Wolven Mancatcher; Mizri, Enthusiastic Gladiatrix Moriel-orc
Sarmani
Adept
Adept

Previous

Return to Storylines and Events