Illifrian Battle of the Bands!

For making suggestions about events and storylines you would like to see happen within the roleplay. NOT for posting about existing SL's which should go into What's Happening.

Moderator: Kerianna

Illifrian Battle of the Bands!

Postby Wadeywade on Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:25 pm

fliers are posted in every city on nearly every corner*
Come one, Come all! bring your insteuments and your friends and compete in a battle of the bands! Large cash prizes will be handed out to those who can dazzled, delight and entertain the masses with their musical abilities!

OOC stuff: the contest will take place August 16-20th with performance time slots to be announced later as the event approaches. First prize will be 500 Mhl to the winning band, 250 mhl to the second place band, 125 mhl to the third place band and 75 to fourth place, with a 50 mhl consolation prize to 6th through 10th place. those whohave a group must post here by the 3rd of August with the names of the partcitpants in the group. No character may perform twice, but players may play as many characters as they wish who have performance skills.
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Re: Illifrian Battle of the Bands!

Postby CallieO on Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:48 pm

Leo Varnado wastes no time in signing up, and considers talking to Synna to see about forming a duet.
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Annwyn on Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:20 pm

Synna signs up too, and will absolutely team up with Leo!
Annwyn

Postby Allie on Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:02 pm

I am Alli S Annaert esquire, and this is Theressa Theo Annaert
And we are... totally gonna rock your socks off 8)
Allivia, Healer Type and General Goof
Sadyra, The Crafty Drak
Deliya, Tiny Troublesome Thief
Allie
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Wadeywade on Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:21 am

this event is postponed indefinately.
there has been coordination issues and u til I can find a better more effective way to host this show, Im shuttering it. sorry guys. I suck at this and apparently, practice doesnt help. I truly am sorry I dropped the ball. :(
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Postby Wadeywade on Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:52 pm

Ok so heres whats going on:
when my wife broke her ankle, it cast a pall on this already-planned event. because priorities are what they are, I had no choice to put this aside. prognosis? well, one month and one week from now, God willing, we will finish what we started. I apologize for such a lengthy delay but as John Lennon once said: "Life is what happens when you make other plans." and no shit, thats what happened. :/ sorry guys. I shouod have had the foresight to see this coming.
-
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Return to Storylines and Events