HOUSE EVENT FOR VIRELITH

For making suggestions about events and storylines you would like to see happen within the roleplay. NOT for posting about existing SL's which should go into What's Happening.

Moderator: Kerianna

HOUSE EVENT FOR VIRELITH

Postby Thunder on Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:13 pm

House Event For Virelith. Upon the 12th day of Jan. at 12pm EST in Borderlands

*** For Virelith House Member's only. The group that is heading out upon this event this day are primed and ready.. I will see you all there in your evening wear. Cant wait to see my fella house members. kisses***
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Re: HOUSE EVENT FOR VIRELITH

Postby Thunder on Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:41 pm

House Event For Virelith. Upon the 19th day of Jan. at 12pm EST in Borderlands.

(We will continue due to the ST running fever and needing to pause we will continye then loves kisses to all that wish them)

*** For Virelith House Member's only. The group that is heading out upon this event this day are primed and ready.. I will see you all there in your evening wear. Cant wait to see my fella house members. kisses***
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Thunder on Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:39 pm

House Event is to be put on hold due to RL
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Thunder on Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:22 am

House Event For Virelith. Upon the 16th day of February. at 12pm EST in Borderlands

*** For Virelith House Member's only. The group that is heading out upon this event this day are primed and ready.. I will see you all there in your evening wear. This is the continue of the event. That was on hold for rl reason. Thank you all for your understanding. Cant wait to see my fella house members. kisses. If for any reason someone can not make it please contact me on here or any other way needed***
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Storylines and Events