Explanation of Dethsiris Events.

For making suggestions about events and storylines you would like to see happen within the roleplay. NOT for posting about existing SL's which should go into What's Happening.

Moderator: Kerianna

Explanation of Dethsiris Events.

Postby Vexademus on Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:02 pm

Permission was given to run storyline events that are all connected in some fashion, inside and around Dethsiris, by Archaon.
These usually are aimed for 2 hours of real-time play-time but do occasionally take longer, depending on the posting time of players. There have been continuations because of players' time constraints, so conclusions may sometimes have to be run on another day.

The posting of these storyline events will change from "Quest: Blah-Blah-Blah" to "Event: Blah-Blah-Blah" to avoid any more confusion.

If a player has a character that is running through these events and cannot finish it out, no worries. There are no penalties for having real life get in the way. We all have stuff we need to do - even if it means that the character has to bow out in the middle of the session. :)

With this clarification, I hope that answers questions that may come about from now on.
"In the whispers of the wind and water to the dance of the flames in the rock, behold the mystic weave of aether, for within every shimmering ember of energy lies the tale of destiny entwined and the magic that binds my soul to the arcanic tapestry eternal."
Vexademus
Expert
Expert

Re: Explanation of Dethsiris Events.

Postby Archaon on Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:10 am

Yeah, I had given the nod for these small events to be played out to bring some excitement to Deth, as well as try and make sure it wasn't going to be dull and uneventful there, so if there are any other issues that I'm unaware of with these, my ears are for rent ;)
Archaon
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Storylines and Events