WAR GAMES!!!

For making suggestions about events and storylines you would like to see happen within the roleplay. NOT for posting about existing SL's which should go into What's Happening.

Moderator: Kerianna

WAR GAMES!!!

Postby Akaton on Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:40 am

Posted all around town were flyers speaking of a new war games.

"You think you got what it takes? Can you lead or follow orders and work as a team? Then prove it. The Empress Lady L`aquera had tasked me with designing a new game, and I have. Come see what my little mind came up with. Just please send notice that you wish to participate to me. Also if you work for a noble, or maybe you dont. You could try talking to one see if they will sponsor and back your team. But beware if they do, you will be fighting to bring them glory in these games."

-Zully-

Now to the OOC stuff. I am looking at Saturday August 20th time is flexible as I dont want that to be a reason someone can't be there. I am located in EST. So if you are interested let me know where you are, what times good for you when you sign up below, and I can work out something that is best for everyone.

This game will be a very unique version of capture the flag. There will be chaos. I wont give everything away just yet. But know this is actually going to be a tactical game. It will not just be running around in a channel and 'randomly' running into someone. If you are a gamer, think Final Fantasy Tactics type thing.

I am hoping to get enough people to form 4 teams, but we can do it with 2 or 3. But the max is 4. Also for player distribution things. I will do a school yard pick type thing for those that dont follow these rules.

If your team is sponsored and you work for that Noble then you are by default on that team. So id like to diversify and get as many people to join this. Cause having 20 people sign up and 11 of them are from one house that that Noble sponsored a team. Ill figure it it out if it comes to that. If thats the case. Probably make up two teams for that house and have them compete against each other.

Now to some basic rules and stuff.
No death or actual damage (Except to maybe some characters egos) as it will all be done with paintball wands
You score for your team 1 point for every enemy you take out.
If you capture another teams flag and get it back to your base, 10 points.
The game will go to 50 points (This number can and will be adjusted, based on # of teams and over all participants.)
Other things can and will happen in the game. Special things, to be disclosed later. Gotta have some surprises.

Prizes will be had. Everyone will get something. I will make official prize tiers once I know how many teams and what all prizes I will have.

So if you are interested please reply below. Let me know which character you are using. And your best times available. Also if you are a noble and want to sponsor a team, hell if you want to compete yourself then by all means post below as well. If you want to donate anything for prizes please send me a PM here or on IRC i am normally there as Zully.
Akaton
Expert
Expert

Return to Storylines and Events