A most auspicious Meeting

For making suggestions about events and storylines you would like to see happen within the roleplay. NOT for posting about existing SL's which should go into What's Happening.

Moderator: Kerianna

A most auspicious Meeting

Postby L`aquera on Sun Sep 18, 2022 5:20 pm

Fingers felt cramped, were stretched and flexed time and again and finally she sealed the last note with red wax and stamped it with that well known burning hand print of the Empress. Sugar cubes were slowly flicked over to the faes just awaiting the chance to deliver her notes. She even afforded them a smile seeing as how busy they would be over the next hour.

"Don't even lose one hmm? I'm told cages are no fun and I do appreciate a pretty fae in a pretty cage. Though, I do tend to forget to feed them."

As a whole, the poor tiny things shuddered and quickly grabbed their sugar cubes and notes and zipped off. They leave the Empress with a satisfied smile of pure wickedness. It had been some time now since the sky had been hidden and then revealed again. It was time to show off her most treasured of finds. Not much more remained then to show those that helped rule the lands exactly what they had at their fingertips now. Candle was snuffed out and the diminutive moriel made her way to the bedchambers and the sleeping Emperor. Sleeping for now anyway.

~Good day to you~

A few weeks ago, you were all witnesses to the skys oddity, or rather, a lack of sky. I not only have an explanation to it, but I have something to show you all. On the next Saturday early evening hour, I'll be holding a Nobles meeting. You are required to be there. To those of my fellow experimenters, you as well are invited so that the Nobles are given a thorough explanation.

~Empress L`aquera~

(OOC Note, this is an invitation to all that took part in the event I held a few weeks ago, ALL Nobles must do their very best to be there. I understand Stormwind might find it Difficult so perhaps Naomi can be sent in your stead. Theressa should be there and Ronja is invited as well since she has been searching for Miyuka. This is not crash a Noble meeting time and you likely will be harmed on sight. [-X [u](Saturday the 1st of October, shooting for 4 PM Central Time.)
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Re: A most auspicious Meeting

Postby miyuka on Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:56 pm

I have guest coming from a whole other state that weekend so there's no way for me to make that meeting so Miyuka still missing works out just fine here
miyuka

Postby Tawny on Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:28 pm

Sorry but I wont be near a computer on that day so Tawny wont be able to attend either. Now that things are bit settled on the home front since losing my father I am taken a small well earned Vacation.
Tawny

Postby miyuka on Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:20 am

The sky may have returned but that didn’t spell the end of the issues for the empire. Pirate attacks, displaced people, rezzers having to work overtime, homes destroyed and people’s sanity tested. The Empire was recovering still and the Archmage had still yet to be found. Even with her clever use of magic she was unable to figure out where she was and her previous trick of sending out a massive message spell to those within the empire and letting that anchor style spell lead a few more prominent figures to her, it still wasn’t enough. There was, of course, a perfectly valid reason for this. Miyuka was far beyond the borders of the empire, even further away than she realized. At least she was alive.

Things had been quiet from Miyuka after that initial attempt at contact. Days went by without so much as a word from her, but just as spontaneous as the adorable archmage could be, a huge revelation came in a most odd but impressive manner. Anyone in possession of a phoenix stone of a reasonable size (most if not all nobles), those studying the larger pieces and pillars (more than likely those within the towers as well as the ones at the portals), as well as those studying the landbridge that appeared out of nowhere in Valencia would be able to receive not just a message but be able to see a projection of Miyuka

The adorable Archmage certainly lived up to the rumors of being a creature of vanity. Despite being lost who-knows-where, that projection of her was still looking quite good. As usual she was dressed in an outlandish outfit, this one sporting overly long sleeves that hid her hands from view, exposed shoulders, and no kind of actual footwear. Yuka’s hair which was usually in those spirals she loved so much was looking a bit more wild but still well kept, and she had what appeared to be shells within her hair to decorate it. What was different about her for those that were unaware of her other forms was how she had dragon horns jutting from her forehead as well as a long thick dragon tail. She definitely resembled a Wingless drak-sen.

Examples: https://i.imgur.com/TUj65CC.png and https://i.imgur.com/oGglbq5.png
More important than her looks, however, was what she had to say. For those with smaller phoenix stones the image would just be that, a magical projection of the woman that moved about but was silent. Those at the towers of magic, who had much larger stones/pillars, or were at the land bridge in Valencia would be able to actually hear Miyuka in all her sing-songy sounding voice that was almost always lovely to the ears. She wasn’t known as the Ktechlahan (teck-la-han) Song Maiden for no reason, after all.

“I must make this quick…very taxing. Still not entirely sure where I am…locals call it Maradia…I have tricked them into thinking I’m a curious Elder dragon…” the strain upon her began to show despite how much she was trying to keep it cool and look as if this show of magic wasn’t some extraordinary feat. Miyuka continues, “The bridge…I think the bridge is key…not sure what it’s made of-further study…needed…can’t maintain-”

And just like that the message came to an end with it looking as if Miyuka was passing out before the magical projection was gone. This message would be sent at the same exact time which was incredibly late at night/early in the morning for most denizens of the empire.
miyuka

Postby Caolan on Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:04 pm

Can't be there. Have fun!
Available at any time;

Caolan (Gold High Elf, General Store Assistant Manager, Healing House attendant)
    Vaden (Silver moriel cat, Body Arts artist and piercer)
    Thythm (Earthly Drak`Sen Bastard)
    Billie Chersky (single-tailed orange foxkit)

Pms are always open to anyone
Caolan
Expert
Expert

Postby L`aquera on Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:28 pm

I've had to reschedule this since I'll be painting my weekend away! check the dates again folks.
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Postby StormWind on Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:19 pm

Storm finds the flame brand within the morning's post, and his heart stops for a moment. How long had it been since he had received a message from her? He carefully slit the seal with the point of a dagger that had been given him from her own hand, long ago, when he still held favor with the lady of fire. He sat quietly at his desk, for long moments, before finding a sheet of velvety black parchment. Next, he brought to hand a quill, and a small pot of silver ink. From the tip of that raven feather quill, flowed his well practiced script.

"As my Empress commands, so shall it be, now, and ever."

~StWi.~

those few words spun from the point of his quill, he then dusted the parchment with white sand to dry the ink. This done, he carefully folded the sheet of parchment along crisp lines, before melting wax along the fold, before he pressed the winged seal of the house of winds to it. This sealed missive, he held out to one of the constantly hovering mail fae, once it was plucked from fingertips, he tossed a pair of sugar cubes to the fae who would take word to the palace.

OOC: I have rearranged my schedule, and set alarms. So, barring a conspiracy of fate, i shall be there.
Skills pertaining to Jobs

Owner and Manager of The Works:

Metalsmith X5
MiithrilsmithX5
Leathersmithx5
Wood working x5
Valicitesmith x5
Carpentry x5
Jewler x5
Appraisal
Administration

Stewart of the port of Virelith
Scribe x5
Cartography x5
Mephos Riding x5
Soldiering x5
Navigation x5
Boating
Ediquett
Heraldry x3

Master Body Artist

Body Arts x5
Artist x5
Jewler x5
StWi
StormWind
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Cangelosi on Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:27 pm

Oh, hey...good thing I spotted this. Morgan should try to make an effort to be there, being one of the lesser of the lesser nobles.
-post presented by the actual mun of characters Morgan Drakewing and Arnoch Bretail-
Cangelosi
Adept
Adept

Return to Storylines and Events