ITS BACK!!!! Potion tourney 2023

For making suggestions about events and storylines you would like to see happen within the roleplay. NOT for posting about existing SL's which should go into What's Happening.

Moderator: Kerianna

ITS BACK!!!! Potion tourney 2023

Postby Akaton on Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:10 pm

POSTED ALL AROUND TOWN
"Its been a while and things have been rough the past few years. But now its back once again to challenge all who wish to participate. The potions are brewed and its time to fight."
Zully

Ok now to all the fun stuff. Some of you will have done this before. But for others here it is.

This tournament will take place over 2 weeks. It will begin on January the 2nd and run through the 16th. I know its short notice, but I start school on the 17th and this allows me to be present for 90% of the event (I do sleep sometimes) There will be the restriction you cant battle the same person within a 24 hour period. And requires one judge to watch per fight.

I will be needing judges who know how combat dice works. So if you are interested in doing that please state so when you sign up.

This tournament is based upon a score system. You don't have to win every fight to win. Points will be given out to each fighter. 4 points for a win 2 points for a loss. 3 points to each in the case of a draw. These are rare and are only in effect to keep one single fight from lasting forever.

Now as for my little twist. Before each and every fight each fighter must drink a potion. What are these potions you ask? Well they can benefit you or hurt you during your fight. Drinking a potion means that you roll a d20 and well that's the potion you picked. See below for the list of effects.

Each person may also purchase a second potion for 50mhl this must be declared before they drink their mandatory one. All mhl gained this way will be put directly into the prize pool payout.

The effects of the potions
1- halve all your stats rounded down (str int agi res And stam)
2- you are blind for the fight
3- a +15 bonus to all defense rolls
4- halve all stamina costs for your actions rounded down
5- Double your life
6- halve your life
7- your stats become equal to your opponents
8- -15 to all defense rolls
9- Triple the amount of points you earn for this fight
10- you gain Half points for this fight
11- you start the battle with 1 life
12- your legs are immobilized as if bound suffer all penalties as such
13- +15 to all attack rolls this fight
14- -15 to all attack rolls this fight
15- Double all your stats (str int agi res And stam)
16- double all damage you deal this fight
17- halve all damage you deal this fight
18- halve all damage you receive this fight
19- double all damage you recieve this fight
20- Double all stamina costs for your actions

Prizes: to be revealed later but its always something good this is the 4th time ive run this and if your new ask someone who was in it how good prizes were
Akaton
Expert
Expert

Re: ITS BACK!!!! Potion tourney 2023

Postby Thunder on Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:17 pm

Thunder will sign up and will help if need be for a judge too if needed when ever on time
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Twerlinger on Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:16 pm

Twerlinger will toss his hat into the ring for this. Can also judge if you need the extra hand
Twerlinger

Postby Odette on Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:04 pm

Odette would be available as a healer during this Tournement when needed!
Player of Odette, Mae, Blair, Whispera Cassian Darkwing, Ashe, Lyndis, Sednar, Myrilla, Faena, Rossalee, Jinli, Ives, Dagass, Emiko, Dasyra, Evanora, Reinarr, Neaira, Maci, Kazumi, Nikita, Varkhan
Odette
Predominate
Predominate

Postby The Mercenary Abby on Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:33 pm

Two-time Winner Abby might join
"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing."
The Mercenary Abby
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Storylines and Events