SLAVE FOR A DOM IN REVERSE!!

For making suggestions about events and storylines you would like to see happen within the roleplay. NOT for posting about existing SL's which should go into What's Happening.

Moderator: Kerianna

Re: SLAVE FOR A DOM IN REVERSE!!

Postby DehanCoer on Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:03 am

Name: Carnage/Jason Dehan

sex: Male

Race Restriction: Halflings(soft limit depending on build/height), Dwarves(nope), Ogre(nope), Sithian(nope), Centaur/Wemic(nope), Troll(nope), Goblin(soft limit depending on description/type etc), Torian/Chirot(soft limit depending on build).

Any restriction on the sex of the buyer: Women only.
DehanCoer
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Eternity on Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:46 pm

Name: Razuna if there is time or desire

sex: Herme

Race Restriction: nah

Any restriction on the sex of the buyer: nope but it wont be mutual. you will receive and she will not be penetrated in anyway.
Eternity
Novice
Novice

Postby Naomi on Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:03 am

[17:51] (@Naomi) [17:51] (Tawny) thank you. Since your here I wanted an op to know the total of sales last night was 36450 and i will now sub out 18225 in ooc
[17:52] (@Naomi) [17:51] (+Tawny) !money sub 18225mhl
[17:52] (@Naomi) [17:51] (@Desdaemona) *transaction* Tawny subtracted 18225 mhl 0 cop
Because I am one with the taker of life, and I love pain and suffering, misery and death as it loves me. These are things I am not willing to give up, if death is release then let it never find me so I may live long and suffer much.
Naomi
Predominate
Predominate

Previous

Return to Storylines and Events