PAYROLL CHANGES

Place to learn news about the magic shop, and discuss developments. Not for magic dev generally, use the proper forum for that.

Moderator: Naomh

PAYROLL CHANGES

Postby Avarwraith on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:07 am

By now, I hope that everyone has read Work Workers Payrolls as it details the new rules on what should be posted, and when it should be posted.

Instead of posting week to week, these things will be measured at the end of every month. So please, make sure you put in your logs before the end of the month! This is very important. Anyone who has not put in logs by the last day of the month will be removed from payroll effective immediately, no questions.

You will not longer be getting a daily stipend on your character's birthday, instead the hours you work will be added up, and you will get an amount per hour as well as another 20 mhl per skill point in your highest relevant ranked skill. (The 100 mhl total you can earn per skills will be paid on top of your mhl per hour)

Now, the way you log will also change, we will no longer accept a simple day, time, blurb on what you did. Now you need:
Place Worked:
Name of Character:
Number of Hours Worked:
Timestamp Logs:

Place Worked: Sorcerous Sanctuary
Name of Character: Nataniel
Number of hours worked: 3.5 Hours
Relevant Skill: Master Enchanter
Time Stamped Logs:

Session Start: Sun Jan 13 18:05:29 2013
Session Ident: #TLI-Magic
[18:05] * Now talking in #TLI-Magic
[18:05] * Desdaemona sets mode: +v Navitae-SS
Met up with Adonai, and discussed possible enchanting lessons, rehired Gerult.
Session Close: Sun Jan 13 20:30:46 2013

Session Start: Sun Jan 20 01:29:39 2013
Session Ident: #TLI-Magic
[01:29] * Now talking in #TLI-Magic
[01:29] * Desdaemona sets mode: +v Navitae-SS
Sold Scathien 1 slot of Cauterize and enchanted his Mithril Vambraces and Mithril Greaves
Session Close: Sun Jan 20 02:49:24 2013

Remember to total your own hours, the OPs will not spend all day trying to figure out how many hours you worked, make sure it is all neatly logged.

This is a reminder, you must start logging this way by February 1st, that is when the new system will start. If you read this, and you understand, please post to that end! Thank you.
Avarwraith
Predominate
Predominate

Re: PAYROLL CHANGES

Postby Gojin-Ryong on Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:31 am

I understand
Gojin-Ryong
Novice
Novice

Postby Adonai on Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:14 pm

understood as long as you finish our damn scene.
Let the warriors clamor after gods of blood and thunder; love is hard, harder than steel and thrice as cruel. It is as inexorable as the tides, and life and death alike follow in its wake.
Adonai
Expert
Expert

Postby Nauraushaun on Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:31 am

I understand,

saying that however, I am not sure what the point of this change is. It seems to, and perhaps rightfully, put effort off of the managers and onto the workers to add up their own hours, but the format thing I could see only causing problems with some workers, thats simply my two cents, not saying I will not comply.
Nauraushaun
Novice
Novice

Postby Avarwraith on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:07 pm

I am just making sure everyone is aware of the changes Nauraushaun. They gave everyone plenty of time to comment on the impending changes when it was posted in 'News from the Admin'. :) If you need help making sure your logs are being posted correctly, just let me know.

ALSO: Please note that this is in effect starting TODAY. Not February first. Thank you.
Avarwraith
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Gerult on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:12 pm

I understand and will post my logs before the first.
Gerult
Novice
Novice

Postby Twerlinger on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:50 pm

Read and understood
Twerlinger

Postby Kirin on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:37 pm

Read, though I do not necessarily like the changes. Due to my inability to log anything, this screws me over greatly.
Kirin
Novice
Novice

Postby Rei-Kai on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:03 am

Indeed. Oh and understood.
Rei-Kai
Initiate
Initiate

Work your Hour people!

Postby Avarwraith on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:09 am

Please remember that though you can work as many, or as little, hours as you want, you still need to work at least ONE hour a month. At least! One single hour and you keep your job.

Even with this relaxed restrictions on hours, I still have people not bothering to log even that single hour. You really really need to do this. If you do not log any hours for the month, and I do not receive any word about it, you will simply be removed from payroll.
Avarwraith
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Sorcerous Sanctuary