Letter to the Management

Place to learn news about the magic shop, and discuss developments. Not for magic dev generally, use the proper forum for that.

Moderator: Naomh

Letter to the Management

Postby Naomh on Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:24 am

To whom it may concern.

Yesterday evening, Ishday-3-Icebreak (March 14th), I was walking through town near the Body Arts, which as you know is the temporary residence of the Sorcerous Sanctuary, when I heard a noise so loud it had rattled the entirety of the store.

Thinking it was magic gone awry and as my primary profession is that of a healer, I hurried into the store to find the only person inside being a chirot named Misk. He was shaken but uninjured, and staring at a creature that was upon the desk. It looked, from my understanding of imagery and descriptions, a tiny red dragon. Somehow a familiar ritual had gone awry and instead of summoning a wisp this creature, later named 'Drake' by its owner, Misk, came to be.

What has me the most concerned however was according to Misk, it was a clerk named Joe that performed the ritual for him, and after the initial blast that knocked Misk and, I assume Joe, off of their feet, he yelled something then vanished without a trace. I'm leaving this letter to you to report a possibly missing employee, or an employee that fled the store, leaving a potentially injured customer alone in our borrowed office with an unknown creature as well as all the other hazards and items of interest in the Sorcerous Sanctuary.

-SS Clerk Anaya
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil : http://belariath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186
Team member of: Dev, SI, Quest, Ops
Manager of: Sorcerous Sanctuary (Anaya), Unigo (Headmistress - Keani), Lodge of Strength (Head Priestess - Robyn)
Assistant manager of: Thallis (Lady of the Azure Isle - Naomh), Sutara's house (Majordomo - North), Arena (Records Keeper - Kateri)
Naomh
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Sorcerous Sanctuary