Spell Enchantments for Weapons/Armor/Items

Place to learn news about the magic shop, and discuss developments. Not for magic dev generally, use the proper forum for that.

Moderator: Naomh

Spell Enchantments for Weapons/Armor/Items

Postby Archaon on Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:21 pm

Here is a compiled list of spells that I had come up with a while ago when the old Enchantment Sphere was still available. It's been broken down into Weapons, Armors, Jewelry, Wands, Potions and any other item not covered by the aforementioned.

Enchantment Spell List

The Spells listed here can be used for Spell and Charge Enchantments.
Unless otherwise noted, all spells listed in their respective categories cannot be made permanent.
Spells with (Effect) listed next to them can be considered Effect Enchantments.

Weapons

Chill Touch: If enchanted permanently, every 5 slots causes +1 damage, which is applied after a successful hit during combat instead of the spell's effects. This is not applied to the ATK roll.
Color Spray
Energy Bolt: If enchanted permanently, every 5 slots causes +1 damage, which is applied after a successful hit during combat instead of the spell's effects. This is not applied to the ATK roll.
Firebolt: If enchanted permanently, every 5 slots causes +1 damage, which is applied after a successful hit during combat instead of the spell's effects. This is not applied to the ATK roll.
Ice Shards
Shocking Grasp: If enchanted permanently, every 5 slots causes +1 damage, which is applied after a successful hit during combat instead of the spell's effects. This is not applied to the ATK roll.

Armor

Damage Shield
Magical Armor
Physical Armor
Clean (Effect)
Warmth (Effect)
Fly
Detect Invisibility
Detect Magic
Lie Sound
Lie Speak
Truth Hear
Truth Speak
Reflect
Double Gallop (Centaur Only)

Jewelry

Damage Shield
Magical Armor
Physical Armor
Clean (Effect)
Warmth (Effect)
Fly
Detect Invisibility
Detect Magic
Lie Sound
Lie Speak
Truth Hear
Truth Speak
Sex Thought
Sleep Watch
Tongues

Wands

Color Spray
Energy Bolt
Firebolt
Ice Shards
Detect Invisibility
Detect Magic
Lie Sound
Lie Speak
Truth Hear
Truth Speak
Sex Thought
Sleep Watch
Clean
Warmth
Discern Ailment
Floating Disc
Fuzzy Tail
Glossy Feathers
Light
Dancing Glimmers
Dawn's Early Light
Change Self
Pleasure
Pleasureful Pain
Reflect
Small Heal
Swap Gender
Sweet Bliss
Tongues
Sleep

Potions

Energy Bolt
Firebolt
Ice Shards
Clean
Warmth
Change Self
Small Heal
Swap Gender
Sweet Bliss
Tongues
Fly
Lie Speak
Truth Speak

Special Items

This category includes items such as slave collars, chastity belts, dildos, plugs, and any other object not covered by the above

Pleasure (Effect)
Pleasureful Pain (Effect)
Lie Sound
Lie Speak
Truth Hear
Truth Speak
Warmth
Detect Invisibility
Detect Magic
Sweet Bliss (Effect)
Tongues
Fly
Sex Thought
Shocking Grasp (Effect)
Magical Armor
Physical Armor
Clean
Locator
Locator Anchor
Sensual Warmth (Effect)
Icy Touch (Effect)
Archaon
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Spell Enchantments for Weapons/Armor/Items

Postby Archaon on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:05 pm

This listing was made at the request of L'aquera when she was around, and the enchants were a giant clusterfuck. Since we have some conflict and confusion as to what list should be followed, let me clarify things.

http://belariath.com/php/magic/listspel ... nchantment
This list is the list of enchantments that can be performed.

The list made above this post was made from the list of enchantments to classify what items can receive what enchantments.

If you wish to see what your sword can be enchanted with, refer to the list above this post.
If you wish to see what kind of enchantments currently exist, the list is linked in this post.

So, in conclusion, the list that was created above this post is to further break down what enchants can be put onto each item type.
Archaon
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Myra on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Which means.. I'll work on a full list of the two worked together and update everything when I can. Thanks though Archy!
Myra
Expert
Expert

Postby Riska on Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:08 am

I believe most of the confusion comes from the wording of something upon the enchantments page on the website.

"May only be made permanent on weapons."

Now, I believe some are reading that to mean that to be that the magical attack spells like Chill Touch, and Energy Bolt can only be enchanted permanently upon the weapons. When I believe it is suppose to read something along the lines of, "Spells can only be made permanent on weapons." if this is wrong it would be nice getting this rewritten in different wording.
Riska
Novice
Novice

Return to Sorcerous Sanctuary