Archives

News, information and discussion about the tower of Umbara

Moderators: miyuka, Twerlinger, Developers, Gameplay Dev

To ALL Employees

Postby L`aquera on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:00 am

A new headmaster is being sought but until that point, the character of Arryld will be taking over the 'business' end of Umbara.

Eventually I'll be touching base with those that do work there. And those that were hired but are not working, will be fired.

Grey is still just as in charge as he was before. Any and all business is brought to me from this point on. Regaling Archaon with nonsense will not be tolerated any more. And I suggest, that nonsense not find my door either. Or you'll likely be finding yourself out a job. No. I'm not very forgiving in this manner. REAL questions can be brought to me. And so you know, those in managerial positions do not answer to the staff. If you don't like this, hit the bricks now before I fire you on the spot. NO. This is not a test. YES I'm perfectly serious.
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Re: To ALL Employees

Postby L`aquera on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:50 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Umbara has a new Head Mistress.

Erealabryn will be taking over the Tower of Umbara. I expect grand things because I know, thats what we'll get.
Don't breath, don't think.. for I am the shadow that will forever over take you..
L`aquera
High Council
High Council

Phoenix stones

Postby miyuka on Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:48 pm

Attention workers and students within the towers of Unigo and Umbara. Thanks to the efforts of Lady L`aquera and those involved with her, the towers of both Unigo and Umbara have gotten their hands on an extremely rare and potent material called a phoenix stone. Currently these stones are off limits to anyone that doesn't have permission from their respective headmaster (or assistant) to look into them. They are being looked into to be used as a basis for what I'll currently call a 'super enchantment.' The stones should be kept under lock and key as well as constant protection as they are extremely Valuable. Anyone found trying to so much as look at these stones without consent from their respective leaders should be seen as a threat and dealt with accordingly. For inquiries on the stones, or any valuable information related to development ideas for either combat or con combat related things, please come seek myself or Lady Eraelabryn out.

-Anita Eleanore Miyuka Althena Kitara Alanis Mezzoit Valentine

OOC
Umbara and Unigo received nearly the same fifteen foot monolithic crystals and a few smaller 5 feet to look over.

from L's post on the matter in the IC news and gossip forum as far aw the size and amount of crystals received. Any questions or concerns please see myself or L, as this is her baby after all and she would more than likely know more than I would.
miyuka

Sept/Oct Announcements

Postby Augustus on Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:43 pm

A Letter brought by Fae to all those who hold a key for the doors of the dark tower. Some placed more discretely than others... hiding under doors, or pillows.. it made one eerily insecure at how easily one could intrude. Letters also made their way to the Assistant and Headmaster of Unigo... curious... how did that happen?

Thank you all for being a part of our family here at Umbara, while my short time as Assistant to the Headmaster, I've fully realized our potential within these walls. Going Forward, I will assume the Headmaster Position, and work along side of a familiar presence, Lord Archaon. I look forward to working with both someone I see as a great mentor, as one who has worked within the tower for so long.

A couple of things that will be changing effective immediately. First a foremost, here at Umbara complacency will not be tolerated.. we thrive on power, knowledge and the never ending thirst for it. Power is rewarded to those who strive for it, and will sacrifice to gain it.. and those who aren't willing.. just may find themselves surpassed by those who are. We will be watching closely, your metal will be tested.. and alas, some... may not have what it takes to call Umbara 'home'.

Going forward, out doors are closed. Those without keys being found anywhere they aren't supposed to be should be reported to Archaon and Myself. I do not want prying eyes where they should not be. Locks and defensive procedures will be in place from now until we deem it not needed. The guards will be limited to the realm outside our doors and may patrol to the Silent Embrace and nowhere else. This goes for guests of the tower as well. Anyone misusing their access to allow guests beyond these points will be dealt with accordingly.

Within the coming days, we expect to have a great deal of positions opening up. And if you are one the the few who are looking for this kind of rigorous training, learning, and above all.. power. Then feel free to approach Archaon or I via Fae, blood stained letter... or attempt of assassination.. whatever pleases you.

Thank you All for your hard work, and the efforts and trials that await you,

Sincerely,

Headmaster Augustus.

***OOC*** Note : Those looking for work or to be a part of Umbaras role play. Please be advised that people who are not active will not be sought after, nor will i keep them on payroll. We are seeking to make this an active, engaging RP experience for the players. I personally would rather have a very few employees who will take the reigns and run with a story line, than people who only come in to do work hours. Please keep that in mind when applying.
Augustus
Expert
Expert

Return to Umbara