Siren's Call: Skills and Work Log Information

Work logs for employees in Valencian locations. One per character please.

Moderators: Annwyn, MidniteFym, Chrystine Moonspell, Ariellia, RazyCal, Isla

Siren's Call: Skills and Work Log Information

Postby Ariellia on Thu May 11, 2017 12:20 pm

Your logs for the Siren's Call should be in the following format, also, you are welcome to use a placeholder in your logs if needed:

Month:
Name:
Position:
Skills: (see list below for relevant skills to the Siren's Call, maximum 5)
Time Stamped Logs: Ensure you are using the !time command for this
Total Hours Worked: Add up your hours for each log.
Total MHL Owed for Skills+Work Hours: This needs to be done at the end of each month's logs.

Pay Rates:

Everyone receives 20mhl per hour. In addition to this, you receive 20mhl per level of skill, maximum five, from the list below. Pay rates per level of a skill are:

• Novice - 0 mhl
  • Apprentice - 0 mhl
  • Journeyman - 0 mhl
  • Expert - 0 mhl
  • Master - 50 mhl

Manager and Assistant Manager pay is slightly different, and the amount below is for the first four hours worked:

• Manager (Kree) - 340mhl
  • Assistant Manager (Open) - 280 mhl

**Any hour is calculated as 20mhl x hour.

Skills that are relevant to the Siren's Call:
  • -Artist
  • -Instrument Crafter
  • -Glassblower
  • -Metalsmith
  • -Mithrilsmith
  • -Tending/Etiquette
  • -Scribe

Expectations for work logs:
If you are hired at the Siren's Call, and yes, I am aware that there is no minimum hourly work requirement any longer, I would like to see a minimum of 2-3 hours a month from Clerks and Crafters. Freelance is the only exception to this. I will be going through and checking work logs at the end of every month, if there is no activity I will be sending out a warning, you will have ONE month to post 2-3 hours of work logs for that next month or you will be removed.

If you have been removed from the payroll and are re-hired, or are a new hire, you will be in a ONE MONTH probationary period where you will be required to post a minimum of 3 hours worked for that month.

Absences must be noted with management if there will be a gap in work logs. This can be done via MB PM, Fae Mail, or IC interaction.
Ariellia
Novice
Novice

Return to Valencian Shop Work Logs