Letter to the Head of the CoDL

News, information and events at the temple of Kirva

Moderator: xmastersethx

Letter to the Head of the CoDL

Postby lyllamarie on Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:36 pm

Good day to you,

This letter is more of a personal matter that I am seeking a solution to; one that concerns my apprentice and an individual I have come to learn is a Priestess to the Temple. I have not met this Priestess, but under some circumstances this individual was responsible for the demise of my pupil and the subsequent mental torture. Now, in normal circumstance, I would praise the woman's gall and sufficient sacrifice of such a soul to the Dark Mother, but I can not feel so, as you may understand any action taken on someone under my wing is a direct reflection on me, and at another level, a personal jab at mine honor.

My confliction is a serious one, as my pupil would and could have the potential to serve me and the Empire once her training is done as a true warrior, a creature of pure animalistic rage and to this I know if she had been converted or given to the teachings of the Dark Mother, she would have served a better purpose. However, now my teachings have been tainted, foiled and interupted by the hand of this Priestess who did not know to stop when she was ahead of the game itself. I am a woman of vast intelligence and I say that this is not the first time this woman has come up in more serious conversation in terms of her character to be so overtly oppurtunistic, she spoils the very tongue and eyes to what Moriel is.

Yet I have never met her, and so I tell you this in the hope that you will school your Priestess in the insult she has made, or perhaps, assist me in furthering my knowledge of this woman - for I write this with utmost certainty, that if I were to meet this woman, this surface Moriel known as Liriel, I will take her head unless proper apology and rectifications have been made. This I can only hope, will not spoil any relations I have built in faith with the Temple, especially if this takes from our altar a servant of the Mother.

Your counsel will be appreciated and listened to,

Sincerely,
Acolyte of Sophaughidrin and Kirva,
Sutara
The player of
LyllaMarie{SB} || Sutara || Ebilese || Hellian Cros || Kuma || Imogene
lyllamarie
High Council
High Council

Return to The Cave of Dwindling Light