Itylra's Darke Day

News, information and events at the temple of Kirva

Moderator: xmastersethx

Itylra's Darke Day

Postby Myra on Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:27 pm

Itylra{Carth} sat before the statue of Kirva on her knees and wondered where she went wrong. She wasn't as strong as the others, never had been even in the Netherglooms and was mocked and teased for it. Chewing on her lower lip she wondered if things would only get worse now that she was collared like a pet and if Kirva would finally give up on her. She submitted to a male.. sure he was the head Priest of the Temple but he was male.. and human. Her head dropped, white curls slid down to cover her face a bit before she was pushing herself up to finish cleaning up so she could go back to the office.

The moriel was slender, with long white curls and dark ebony flesh barely covered by leather skirt and top, all the signs of one of their kind until one looked closer and saw the bright violet eyes and the soft, peaceful look upon her face that indicated she was shy, quiet and preferred her books over the company of others, especially other moriel. She tended to avoid them at all costs and the one time she went against that thought she had been tortured within the dungeons for days.

Without delay she went to work, knowing Carth's spiders were more then likely watching her to make sure she stayed put after running away once. A scowl at the thought of it and she was set back to pacing her time so she wouldn't have to return to the keep and the others waiting there as well. She preferred the cave and the sense of home.
Myra
Expert
Expert

Re: Itylra's Darke Day

Postby Twerlinger on Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:42 pm

The dark furred feline approached the temple once again, his first shot at the place had obviously died without much comment, so he was taken things to a second level, disc floating beside him as he moved along, carcasses of several animals piled upon it for a sacrifice to the bitch before he burnt her temple once again. A pause at the entrance, before he looked inside, hearing motion he blinked, and then grinned.. this could be better.

He lowered the bodies to the ground and cancelling the spell he strode in as if he belonged there, which.. in a sense he did, heading deeper into it till he found her. Pausing to glance over her, hood of his cloak pulled up to conceal himself for the moment, "Greetings" offered in the language of the dark elves, a bow of head to her before he lifted head, and crimson orbs peered out to stare at her quietly for a moment, thoughts in his mind as he noted the collar and he smiled, licking lips gently.."How fortunate of me to meet someone here" he said, stepping a little closer, but not within arms reach for the moment, "I'm here to make an offering to the Dark Mother, are you able to assist me with my offering?" he enquired
Twerlinger

Postby Myra on Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:58 pm

Her head shot up at the sound of another voice, she had planned on being back in the office before others usually arrived and those deep amythest eyes widened as she listened to his words. Of course, and offering.. he had brought something to heavy to carry or perhaps an animal to give to the goddess. How silly of her to react as she did. Taking a step forth, attempting to carry her head high and proud so not to appear as weak as she felt she spoke gently "Of course Sir.. is there something specific I can help you with? Perhaps carrying something within?" That flash of crimson had her voice wavering and a step taken back perhaps further away from reach. He was not moriel but there was something cold, dark about him that she was not sure she wanted to find out more about. Her speech followed his easily, having just come from the netherglooms not that long ago in her escape.
Myra
Expert
Expert

Postby Twerlinger on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:49 am

He smiled as her voiced wavered and she shifted back from him, that was good, a little fear would work wonders. He nodded softly, "I do indeed have things to carry, if you would care to follow", not a simple statement, it was voice laced with soft steel as if he couldn't imagine her not following, and he turned and headed back towards the entrance towards where the bodies lay, pointing to one.."If you can take that one, I'll bring in the rest", he would look at her for a response.."The Mother has been good to me in my hunt" he said softly, yes.. she'd definately been good to him, although he'd rather not have her at all in his life, but.. there was no choice, and so here he was to make hell.

A lick of lips as he would reach to lift the other couple of carcasses, leaving just that one for her to deal with, waiting for her and her actions now.
Twerlinger

Postby Myra on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:00 am

She followed him silently, her nose wrinkled up a bit as she saw the carcasses that he had brought covered in blood. Watching him grab the majority of them she lifted the last smaller one that he had left for her and followed him back within. She was careful to keep a good distance between them, never coming to close for she trusted none, not even her master most of the time.

She laid the animal near the alter, blood covering her clothing and hands and she brushed silver curls from her dark cheeks only to smear more blood there. Her eyes a bit downcast, still sensitive about them as they set her aside from most of the moriel. "I will let the high priest know who brought them if you will give me a name sir.." She spoke gently, keeping him in her line of vision though not directly at him. He made her nervous, but then so didn't everybody that came within feet of her.
Myra
Expert
Expert

Postby Twerlinger on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:16 pm

He laid the other carcasses next to the one she had put down, a lick of lips as he regarded her for a moment.."Darke" he replied quietly, seeing no reason to keep this name hidden, "I am sure the high priest will remember me.. I met with him and a couple of others not too long ago, a fun little meeting, death of a pair of idiots upon the sacrifical tables" he said.."And I wanted to pay him back for the pleasure of that day..hence".. hand indicated the carcasses resting there, other hand stretching quietly into the air as he yawned a little, mouth moving slowly as he muttered words, fingers flexing into the air.."Tell me" he said softly.."Does it get busy here.. I've never really seen any..." he broke off, and peered behind her..."Whats that on the wall?" he asked softly, pointing towards it, hoping it might distract her enough to allow him to finish that summoning of bonds and toss them in her direction in the hope he might be able to entangle at least one of her wrists or ankles with the spell.
Twerlinger

Postby Myra on Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:49 am

She wrinkled up her little nose at the mention of sacrificing and the death before she remembered that was why she was here.. to try and get back in the graces of the goddess and she needed to get use to such things. "There are not many that come here when I am here but I know plenty visit when Mast.. when the High Priest is here.." She blinked though as he mentioned something behind them on the way, hoping that it was not one of her master's spiders keeping an eye upon her, knowing he did not trust her yet and that she really needed to find a way to keep from them finding her. She turned to look though, turning her back upon Darke.
Myra
Expert
Expert

Postby Twerlinger on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:00 am

He smiled, nodding and the spell was finished, those crsytalline hoops thrown at her, aimed to entangle wrists and ankles, and if successful they would allow him to take charge firmly, not matter what happened, as soon as he cast the spell he would be moving forwards towards her, hoping to be able to slide a hand around her neck, fingers attempting to grasp it firmly and squeeze tight to forestall any chance of shouting or screaming.. at least for now, his body pressed to hers as he held her in some way, mouth opening slowly.."My sacrifice" he would state simply into her ear.."Will now be you, in return for what your Master wrought upon my body"
Twerlinger

Return to The Cave of Dwindling Light