Boatwerks Worklogs- Kain

Work logs for employees at the REB. One topic per character please.

Moderators: Twerlinger, Shiho, Serena

Boatwerks Worklogs- Kain

Postby Vladimir on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:06 pm

Session Start: Wed Dec 01 18:01:49 2010
Session Ident: #TLI-town
Session Close: Wed Dec 01 23:49:05 2010
With the Boatwerks up and running, Kain pushed the laborers late into the night, arranging what light and warmth he could without putting all the idle timber at risk. In the midst of it he spied two striking figures waiting outside the tiny and temporary shack of an office he'd set up...

06[19:10] < more > I suppose it didn't occur to you that your cozy little fire might be better placed than in the shadow of a six-ton pile of dried fucking tinder..?!" Rose an angry voice above the low drone of a hundred hammers rapping. "Get him out of my sight. Throw him off the docks... chop him up and eat him... do whatever it is you do. Don't let me see him on my Yard again." And as the young man was dragged < next >
01[19:10] <+Kain-BW> < more > off begging and crying, taking the Torian a little too seriously perhaps, Kain would whirl and make his way back up the beach.. toward the neat little one room hut that served as his office for now. He'd blink to see the two unfamiliar figures standing outside of it, Zeph and Alejandra... steel gray gaze roaming them with swift impatience, "Are you with the Imperial Guard, then?"

06[19:15] * +Zeph truned his head slightly then as he heard some yelling going on. He pondered what it was all about, though as he was starting to head off in the direction of the shouting he would have his gaze shifted towards Kain then. He recalled the Torian from the shop the other day, the man being a necromancer. He chuckled lightly at what was asked of him. "No, i was actually someone that was
06[19:15] * +Zeph looking for a job." He gave a quick smile then as he spoke. Giving a glance towards Alejandra then, but he would shift his gaze back towards Kain. "As it seems that you have gotten rid of one worker already."
06[19:17] * +Alejandra notices the teo, then hears one question, simple answer, "not a guard of anything." hears zeph then adds "what he said." shrugs a bit before standing there curious o what spots were open first.

06[19:25] * +Kain-BW He'd frown at their answers, though his impatience would fade a touch... the chance at snaring more skilled laborers something he couldn't just dismiss outright. "Well theres some good news. I've been expecting a liaison from the IG, but I've not been looking forward too it... reassuring armored apes who've never even been out on the water that their boats are going to float..." and he'd give < next >
01[19:25] <+Kain-BW> < more > his head a shake, pressing past the pair to the door of that small shack and stepping inside. "Theres just the one chair, you'll have to fight over it." said simply as he leaned over the single table, examining the detailed blueprint laid out across it. "If you want that idiots job, you've got it, though the pay is fifty coppers a day... I somehow think you'd rather leave that sort of thing to < next >
01[19:25] <+Kain-BW> < more > the peasantry, no...?" asked as he'd take up a stick of chalk, scribble down a few calculations in the margin of that massive vellum design. "So.. what < more >
01[19:26] <+Kain-BW> what can you do?"

06[19:30] * +Alejandra trails into the shack office, one chair she didn't need. she would stand and listen as Kain spoke. "does enchanted cannon balls sound fun.. or perhaps a basic clerk. seems the torian woman at the magic shop insists i have a babysitter, one that wants to call my work worthless and would rather i call to him like a daddy. so.. on that note, i think a job away from that bullshit would
06[19:30] * +Alejandra be better." bluntly stated that she doesn't care for working at a magic shop anymore. willing to learn new skills.

06[19:33] * +Zeph chuckles a bit then as he listens to what Kain says about the Imperial Guards. Funny that such talks twice this night would lead to his feeling of them being the same. Turning then to follow the Torian into the small office. "There is a wall to lean on. The young lady can have the chair." Stepping into the office then and finding the closest wall to rest against. Shoulder coming in
06[19:33] * +Zeph contact with the wall, only to kick one foot slightly so that his ankles would cross, as he brought his arms to cross over his chest. "No, fifty copper a day, does not even come close to filling any of my coin pouches." He sucked in a deep breath, as he was looking for something that did pay a bit more. But as he heard what he could do, he gave a pause a moment then started speaking. "I am
06[19:33] * +Zeph a Master carpenter, Master Mithrilsmith, Master Metal worker. I can add and subtract rather easily. I also know how to build wagons, though i doubt that is something that you are looking for." He lofted a brow then as he listened to Alejandra about her working at the SS, as he had not had any problems such as that since he started.

06[19:42] * +Kain-BW He'd blink at Alejandra, eyes narrowing on her uncertainly... who's balls did she intend to enchant..? Perhaps he'd simply misheard. "Personal troubles with past employers isn't exactly an applicable skill... and a clerk might be helpful, but isn't something I need at the moment. There may come a time when paperwork gains a foothold here, but for now this place builds Ships, and that is < next >
01[19:42] <+Kain-BW> < more > all. Have you any other skills? Experience at sea, or in logistics?" He'd look back to Zeph then, nodding. "You I can certainly use. Have you ever built a house?" strange question, as the Torian dusted the chalk off of his hands. < end >

06[19:45] * +Alejandra hears the verdict "that answers that. thanks for your time though." and steps out of the office. all she currently knew was enchanting. any luck of learning anything new was looking downright slim to none. another night at the magic shop and the crap there.

06[19:46] * +Zeph listens then as he looked over to Alejandra, hearing that what she had asked for there perhaps was no postion for her. Though as he caught Kain looking back towards him, out of the corner of his eye he then shifted his attention over to the Torian. "Yes, i have. Been a few years, but it's not something that you forget all to easily." Rolling his shoulder slightly, as he would shift
06[19:46] * +Zeph the way he was standing a bit. "Though if you do hire me, it will only be able to be part time. As i work at The Works and well you seen me at the SS the other day. So, i am not wanting to spread myself too thin for the time."

06[19:54] * +Dalahlaleeah Booted feet crunched over the frozen ground, picking their way over icy patches as the tiny sylvan headed for the docks and where she fully expected Kain to be. At least it was somewhat close to the tower, meant she didn’t have as far to walk - and made getting the dinner packed into the basket easier to get to him still hot. Of course, figuring out exactly where he was, well that
06[19:54] * +Dalahlaleeah was a bit harder. It had her steps slowing down, eyes shifting around before taking the easy way out, a soft whisper given while fingers moved through the familiar motions to cast the spell, words carried swiftly to his ear. ‘I have dinner for you A`maelamin.’

06[19:57] * +Kain-BW He'd blink, head tilting to one side as Alejandra turned to leave the little office, before shoulders would shrug and he'd rasp "I suppose it does." in answer as the door closed behind her. "Girl gives up easy. Too bad, that." He'd mumble, before going about the task of carefully rolling up that blueprint... revealing that there was another beneath it. "The only permanent position I need < next >
01[19:57] <+Kain-BW> < more > filled is a part-time job as my assistant, to fill in for me as Overseer when I'm otherwise engaged. This requires that you know a fair deal about every job being done on the yard, to the point that you could do it yourself, if necessary. It is my, and thus would be your job to make sure construction goes as smoothly, and as swiftly as possible. This is something both you and I must consider. If < next >
01[19:57] <+Kain-BW> < more > that seems too much responsibility, I have a dire need of freelance carpenters." Hearing Dalah's voice, he'd take up that rolled blueprint and leave that l < more >
03[19:57] * +Alejandra (joniekinca@4b09f05a.dsl.peoril.3e6fd2e2.net.hmsk) has left #TLI-town
01[19:58] <+Kain-BW> little office once more, "Walk with me." he'd urge, before he'd start toward the entrance to the shipyard.

06[20:02] * +Zeph looked over his shoulder for a bit as he seen the Torian woman walking away. Nodding then, "Yes, it seems that she does." His attention was then shifted back towards Kain as he would listen to him for the time. Musing over what had been said about the job, he had been in postions where before he had run a few thing. "That does not sound like too much responsibility. And i do think
06[20:02] * +Zeph that i would be able to do the job. Though if needed, i could do some carpentry work. I have no problems with working on nearly anything that needs help with." Nodding then, "Of course." Pushing up from the wall then, as he would find both his feet firmly upon the ground and walking off a few pins and needles in the one that had been pressing against the others ankle. As his foot had fallen
06[20:02] * +Zeph asleep for slightly, and there was need of walking as it was.

+Kain-BW Just as a few idle workers had begun to toss her lurid glances they were forced to scatter by the approach of the Torian, advancing from that odd little office-shack, resembling a roomy outhouse really, with Zeph at his side. "It's not a decision I want to rush, something I'm sure you understand... but then I have five warships to build, and have every intention of seeing at least three of < next >
01[20:13] <+Kain-BW> < more > them floating in that harbor by the time the winter holidays have finished, and thus can't wait too long. Try a bit of freelance work for now. I'll allow a few more applicants in the mean-time. If you outqualify whoever turns up, which is quite likely, the job is yours." a smile offered Dalah to see her there not a few yards away now, the softest wink tossed her way. "How does that < next >
01[20:13] <+Kain-BW> < more > sound?" < end >

+Dalahlaleeah Those glances from workers were not missed but were more or less ignored, she wasn’t too worried about looks from others, nor was she worried about whether she was safe or not. If it was something she could not handle, she knew well that it was something Kain could handle. The shift her eyes off the work being done and the scurry of workers suddenly possessed with the need to look
06[20:18] * +Dalahlaleeah busy had her gaze settling onto the approaching form of the torian, that wink drawing a lopsided smile to those lush lips. A dart of her eyes towards the man with him, memory sparking of that man in the General Store picking out animals. The monkey squirmed around the back of her neck to the other shoulder, head popping out once more to let out another burst of chattering. Feet moved then,
06[20:18] * +Dalahlaleeah heading down the somewhat clear path towards the two men, heavy cloak flaring out around slender leather clad legs.

06[20:19] * +Zeph had thought the officed could have used a bit of work. Perhaps that was something that he could tend to when he would get something of a few bits of free time. Though that was something that was thought about offhandedly. Glancing at the worker for the time, as he would see what they were doing, and how they were doing it. Knowing such skills and having been able to prefect them over
06[20:19] * +Zeph the last twenty years of his life, he did know a thing or two about building things. "Oh, no i can understand that completely. And yes, i would not want you to hire me right away and perhaps someone else come in and they are better qualified than me. That will also give some time to talk with my boss at the Works, and perhaps lower some hours down there." Glancing over to noticed that Dal
06[20:19] * +Zeph was there, though he would turn his gaze back towards Kain. "Just point me in the direction of what you need done in the meantime, and will gather my tools from my home and be here tomorrow."

+Kain-BW He'd nod firmly at that, a smirk touching his lips. "Very well. I am Kain, if I had not already said it. How are you known in the Empire?" strange way to ask for a persons name, though the Torian had his reasons as he offered the man a black gloved hand... delayed in giving him that first asignment only by this one last formality. A glance to Dalah as she approached, gaze roaming to where < next >
01[20:24] <+Kain-BW> < more > her cloak parted around legs trapped up in leather, "Lo', love." offered in a low murmur of greeting. < end >
06[20:30] * +Zeph cants his head to the side as he listened to the man a moment. "No, you have not stated it. But i have heard of you before. Your night of the undead at the inn to be exact. I am Zeph. How am i known?" He mused over the question for a few moments on how to respond to the question. "I am known pretty well. Perhaps not by alot of the younger folks here in town. Are you looking for specific
06[20:30] * +Zeph references?" Curious of the question in it's entirety, as he wondered why it had been asked. A nod would be given to the woman that Kain was now talking to.

06[20:41] * +Kain-BW A little surprising to hear the man knew of him, wondering exactly which 'night of the undead' to which he was refering, as many of his nights there could be called such. He'd shake his head in answer to the man's question, "No, nothing specific. Just the name Nanthalion knows you by is fine." said as his hand slipped out of the mans, and found itself captured up in Dalah's gentle grip < next >
01[20:41] <+Kain-BW> < more > beside him. He was lifting the other between himself and Zeph then, holding that rolled vellum schematic out to him. "This is a partial diagram of an Imperial Dragonship, part of the new line we're producing for the empire. You can see two of them being built over there." And he'd point over the mans shoulder to the scant skeletons of ships in their earliest stages. "They're long ships, and I < next >
01[20:41] <+Kain-BW> < more > need a balustrade for each, finely carved and stable. Work at your own pace... whatever you bring me you'll be more than fairly compensated for. Just bear in mind I'll be needing these designs back eventually... and if you make any effort to copy them or sell them to a foreign nation, the Empire will execute you, quiet and quick. 'National Security' and all that."
Full fathom five thy father lies; of his bones are coral made; Those are pearls that were his eyes: Nothing of him that doth fade, but doth suffer a sea- change into something rich and strange. Sea-Nymphs hourly ring his knell: Ding-dong, Hark! Now I hear them, - Ding-dong, Bell.
Vladimir
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Boatwerks Worklogs- Kain

Postby Vladimir on Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:37 am

Session Start: Mon Dec 06 00:07:59 2010

Kain was overseeing the 'midnight shift', his throng of undead laborers, when Abhay approached to propose the construction of a ship for Ielenia.

+Kain-BtwrkS He stood on a rise above the beach a few long yards from that simple shack of an office he'd had constructed, the shipyard down below and the massive docks just beyond it, followed by the great ocean and a dark sky beyond it...the moon lingering there in his sight. His posture was strange, back straight and head tilted down, wings splayed and arms spread wide... far too wide infact, their < next >
01[00:17] <+Kain-BtwrkS> < more > length eerily extended and ending in talon-like hands that were not his own... clawed digits twiting here, flicking there, as he faced that winters night. He could hear approaching footsteps behind him... heavy... quite so. Still he'd keep his concentration, silent for now as the Minotaur approached. < end >

+Abhay makes his way to teh ship yard and would look down to her a bit as he walks to teh shake. would see Kain. the minotaur would start to walk over to him still carring the plans and blueprints. wiht his free hand he would rub his head a bit before saying. 2" greetings. I am looking for Kain. I was wanting to talk with him about having a ship built." 6 would say to him not knowing that this is kain or not.
[00:25] <+Abhay> 6most of his light brown fur is hidden under his armor. slowly the warlord would look back down at the ship yard then back to the man

+Kain-BtwrkS He'd draw in a deep breath through that aquiline nose, eyes falling shut before those ghastly gloved hands and arms were retracting back into his sleeves... what had looked like the very real black fabric which had clad them bleeding away, replaced by a 'normal' pare of hands, albeit they were gnarled and lacking a finger. He'd lower his arms then, turning to face the minotaur, and a strange < next >
01[00:32] <+Kain-BtwrkS> < more > thing would happen... labour in the yard would stop. The tiny shadows of workers were clearly visable down there, though they had been performing only the most menial tasks, but suddenly most all of them were still... one or two shuffling about in a listless way. "Then let us talk." said as he approached Abhay, looking him up and down almost incredulously, thin lips twitching in the corner with < next >
01[00:32] <+Kain-BtwrkS> < more > the faintest visable amusement. "And what sort of ship were you wanting? A large one, I presume..?" < end >

+Abhay laughs and nods his head a bit. as Kain says taht. 2" In a way yes. this ship is for Ielenia as her own ship out side of the 5 made for the gaurds. " 6 would say to him. 2" she let me design the ship for her." 6 woudl watch how the ship yard stoped working a bit the warlord tilts his head to the side and looks down to it some before looking back to Kain. 2" did i say something to disturb them?"

+Kain-BtwrkS A slight tilt of his head at that, keen grey eyes narrowing a touch, having expected a liaison from the Commander of the Imperial guard, but to discuss details of the warships design to aid from a command perspective, not build additional warships. Still, that souring expression would crack when the minotaur mentioned those late-night workers, a grin surprisingly wide for a man who frowned < next >
01[00:49] <+Kain-BtwrkS> < more > so thinly spreading, a soft shake of his head. "Alas, they all belong to very, -very- large union... and thus are only required to work under my most direct supervision. Shameless laziness, I know. Come." and he'd start guiding that minotaur toward that little shack he called an office. "Let us discuss this in depth." and he'd open the door as soon as he reached it, though wouldn't enter < next >
01[00:49] <+Kain-BtwrkS> < more > himself, gesturing for the minotaur to lead the way... "Feel free to take the chair." said, taking a bit of effort not to crack a slight chortle. < end >

06[00:54] * +Abhay nods his head and fallows him into the little shake. would make sure ot not hit his head on anything. then would get a chair that looks about the right size for him and sits down. 2" thank you. this ship well be her command ship for when the fleet gos out. it is comming out of her own pocket as well" 6 then laughs a bit then shakes his head and looks to the man. 2" have the designs and bluepints here." 6 would set to mino
[00:54] <+Abhay> would set to minotaur size scrolls onto the desk
Full fathom five thy father lies; of his bones are coral made; Those are pearls that were his eyes: Nothing of him that doth fade, but doth suffer a sea- change into something rich and strange. Sea-Nymphs hourly ring his knell: Ding-dong, Hark! Now I hear them, - Ding-dong, Bell.
Vladimir
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Vladimir on Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:14 am

Session Start: Thu Dec 23 00:37:25 2010

Ivy came by the boatwerks to purchase back her old Cherube class ship, which was seized from her for reasons unsaid.

06[02:03] * +Kain-BwrkS He'd nod at that, a softly appreciative 'Hm.' leaving him, before he'd come to a halt there before that large cargo ship... looking the vessel over. "As you wish it." He'd look toward the moon then, just as a fresh snow began to fall around them.. an almost incredulous glance down to her as she asked that question, before he could only smile and softly shrug his shoulders. "Oh, they're just < next >
01[02:03] <+Kain-BwrkS> < more > on break. They all belong to a -very- large union, so they wont even breathe on the job unless you're paying them too. Four-thousand, Three-hundred and fifty mehrial, and she's yours to sail out tonight, if you're so brave." < end >
[02:04] <+Ivy> !money sub 4350
[02:05] <+Ivy> !money sub #4350 mhl
[02:06] <+Ivy> !money sub 4350 mhl
[02:06] <@Desdaemona> *transaction* Ivy subtracted 4350 mhl 0 cop
01[02:06] <+Kain-BwrkS> (Witnessed sell-back of commercial ship, Cherube class.)
[02:08] <+Ivy> 14"I want to discuss more with you about this place and the workers."6 For now she went onboard to check her ship out, but intended to return to talk to this man about the workers and their breathing habits. In fact she would let the ship stay here for now and generously tip him to keep it safe. She squeezed a few more coins into his hand.
Vladimir
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Vladimir on Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:29 am

Session Start: Thu Dec 30 20:16:07 2010

Session Close: Fri Dec 31 00:09:00 2010

Kain sold a sailing boat with cabin to Cymorill.

+Cymorill watched him work with a warm smile, crossing one long leg over the second, smoothing that long dress over her knees absently. She gives a laugh at his scheme, those lips quirking. "Does that mean I deserve a boat, Kain?" She'd tease, with a tilt of her head to one side, watching him stamp it then sign his name, before the paper is slid to her. "One-eighty?" Her brows would lift, lips parting <more>
06[23:55] * +Cymorill ... before she'd shake her head and smile again. "Thank you, Kain. You are too generous." She'd tell him, and with that, she'd begin to get the money ready, counting out the coins for the boat, as well as a few extra for him, pushing them across. "For your time, and your advice, and your generosity..." She'd say, with a smile.
[23:55] <+Cymorill> !money give Kain-BtWrks 50 mhl
[23:55] <@Desdaemona> *transaction* Cymorill subtracted 50 mhl 0 cop and gave it to Kain
[23:55] <+krystal^> <ftb krystal>
03[23:55] * +krystal^ (gwyneth_St@96df119b.sip.mco.828b38f5.net.hmsk) has left #TLI-town
[23:57] <+Cymorill> !money sub 180 mhl
[23:58] <@Desdaemona> *transaction* Cymorill subtracted 180 mhl 0 cop
01[23:58] <+Kain-BtWrks> (WITNESSED: Sale of 15 ft. sailboat w/ cabin to Cymorill! YARR!)
Vladimir
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Vladimir on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:31 pm

Session Start: Fri Jan 07 12:12:10 2011
Session Close: Fri Jan 07 16:06:42 2011

While Kain worked the shipyard, overseeing the precarious task of moving the massive, completed hull of a ship from dry-dock onto the water, he was approached by Dorian Price, who came to propose the establishment of a new trading company, with a letter of recommendation and support from the current Reeve. Kain pointed the man in the direction of the noble houses to seek backing, but also offered his own contribution to the effort, more or less offering to purchase Dorian a ship which he would then spend the next year paying off... with a failure to pay off the whole sum resulting in the Torian claiming the ship as his own. Dorian tentatively agreed, though the deal has not yet been solidified.

+DorianPrice took in a deep breath thinking and letting the alcohal settle. 5"Please remind me never to get a bottle of that crap again, Dragons Breath maybe but that was putrid..." 6 he tilts his gaze back to the woman who was asked to get something but then it went quickly back to Kain. 5"I have a list of people that the reeve has given me to speak with, that she believes can help.. As it stands <cut>
[14:54] <+DorianPrice> <cut> right now I myself have been in contact with a couple of the shops.. Looks like I have a varely good standing of tentative contracts that I will at least be able to show an avid invester that, look I can make this work.. <end>
06[14:56] * +DorianPrice stopped for a moment looking down and then back up.. 5"Look it isnt my place, but I know Dalah loves you.. I do not get into her personal life, because well it isnt any business of mine.. But I think she just wants more time with you... "

+Kain-BtWkS He'd blink down at what Naut offered him, looking up into her eyes and then back down to it, before a smile would actually manage to touch the corners of her thin, pale lips... a fleeting thing inspite of it all. "Thank you, my dear." said in a warm and quite sincere rasp as he took from her extended hand that nail.. setting it, and then that tight square of vellum down on the table infront < next >
01[15:10] <+Kain-BtWkS> < more > of him. He'd look back to Dorian then, who after pausing would offer that well-meaning asside... the Torian's lingering smile vanishing, thin lips curling down in a frown. When the man fell silent, he'd simply stare across the table at him for a few sretching seconds, before nodding his head slowly, glancing to that bottle. "You're right." and he'd reach out and take it at the base, bringing it < next >
01[15:10] <+Kain-BtWkS> < more > to his lips for a quick, deep swill... "It isn't your place." words low, and he was wiping his sleeve shortly across lips. "If you are through, perhaps w < more >
01[15:13] <+Kain-BtWkS> we could return to business. Professionalism will go a long way to ease my mind at the prospect of investing in you... that is if you're prepared to consider accepting my support... and any debt that comes with it."
Vladimir
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Vladimir on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:49 am

Taria came to the boatwerks to purchase a small sailboat, shortly followed by a representative of Sutara who asked construction begin on a ship for the Noblewoman, as well as for Dorian Price, as per an arrangement made between Price and Kain himself. Istoaj then arrived, to commission the construction of a Margarian class ship.

[20:45] <+Taria> !money sub 200 mhl
[20:45] <@Desdaemona> *transaction* Taria subtracted 200 mhl 0 cop
01[20:45] <+Kain-BtWks> (Sale of 15 ft. Sailboat with Cabin.. it is witnessed!!!!)

[21:42] <+Istoaj> !money sub 4800 mhl
[21:42] <@Desdaemona> *transaction* Istoaj subtracted 4800 mhl 0 cop
01[21:42] <+Kain-BtWks> (Witnessed: Purchase of Margarian class commercial ship b Istoaj, price 4800 mhl, remaining build time 3 1/2 weeks!)

Payment pending on Amorianas for Sutara, as well as Varakian for Dorian Price.
Vladimir
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Vladimir on Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:44 am

Hired Winn in a Probationary administrative capacity, asking her to oversee the construction of a new and larger office for the Boatwerks, while receiving training in shipbuilding, with the intention of perhaps grooming her into the Assistant Overseer.
Vladimir
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Vladimir on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:19 pm

Log of Sales

Sent: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:13 am
To: Vladimir
[19:19] <Phaing> !money drop 4350 mhl
[19:19] <Phaing> !money sub 4350 mhl
[19:19] <Desdaemona> *transaction* Phaing subtracted 4350 mhl 0 cop
[19:20] <Twerlinger> (witnessed for payment on Cherube http://www.modelshipmaster.com/products ... 282%29.JPG )

completion date 22nd of Feb.

Sent: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:24 am
To: Vladimir
Alren orders an Amorianas class ship for 6800.00 mhl.

19:45 Alren !money sub 6800 mhl
19:45 Phaing-REB <witnessed-Phaing>
19:45 Desdaemona *transaction* Alren subtracted 6800 mhl 0 cop

That's his full name, and Zeph is his partner.

Completion date March 11th
Vladimir
Predominate
Predominate

Postby One on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:50 pm

To make note of what's been done on the interim assistant manager side of things:

* Have been actively advertising and searching out workers for new Boatworks offices
* Have drawn up two proposals for said offices, shared with Kain
* Have met with Zeph in an official capacity to try to hire for construction & reclaim some blueprints

Probably 3hrs, 4hrs of IC work hours? For February, moar to follow.
break the lock if it don't fit.
Winn d'Aviaa - Lene - Damascus - Octavia - siti{Carth} - Heron{Kir} - qiome|Rue| - Eleonora{LI} - Eala
One
Initiate
Initiate

Postby Vladimir on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:59 am

Hired on Gaimeki, master Ship Builder, as a wright-hand and potential assistant to Kain, on probationary pay.
Vladimir
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Vladimir on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:25 pm

Sale made by Twerlinger to Victor Corsarris of,

One Amorianas class cargo vessel, cost 6800 mhl, completion date December 2nd

One Bastion class cargo vessel, cost 4900 mhl, completion date November 29th
Vladimir
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Vladimir on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:19 am

Kain sold a standard sail-boat to Fariday

* Kain-BtWks He'd nod at that, "Very well!" said with a clapping of hands togther, gesturing to the sailboats with a wing, "Choose a model to your liking... they're all much the same, but for some differences in wood and finish used." a corpse would come trudging out onto the docks, handing off to the Torian a leather binder which he'd flip open, and a gull-feather quill. "Let me know when you've chosen <14next2>
<Kain-BtWks> <14more1> and grace me with your sign.." with a lift of that leather binder, "... and you can take your boat from our docks at your leisure." <4end1>
-Desdaemona- command must be used in channel
-Desdaemona- command must be used in channel
<Kain-BtWks> !shopitem sell Fariday 1727 150 mhl
<Desdaemona> -- Selling ShopItem '15ft Sailboat' to Fariday for 150 Mhl and 0 Copper
<Fariday> The starwinged torian nodded and chuckled, looking out over the boats. While all much the same, as Kain had said, there were a few differences. He finally settled on one of a more Torian model and design, deeper stain in the wood as he signed off on the ledger. "Name's Fariday, by the way," he said as he finished and returned the quill, extending a hand.
Vladimir
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Vladimir on Mon May 21, 2012 3:20 am

Sold a 15ft sailboat to Pharaun

* Kain-BwkS Moment by moment the tension built up by going about one's day as a cantankerous old bastard eased out of the Torian at Meirin's ministrations, eyes falling shut with a low "Mmff..." the one peeked open at the sound of coin hitting the table. Instead of giving the lad the sum and waiting for him to count it, he'd simply open that satchel of coin himself and pour out a heavy measure, "That <14next2>
<Kain-BwkS> <14more1> should do it tidily." spoken in a sigh... quite light-hearted compared to his terse words prior. "Is there anything else I can do for you, my boy?" <4end1>
<Kain-BwkS> !shopitem sell Pharaun 1728
<Desdaemona> -- Selling ShopItem '15ft Sailboat w/ Cabin' to Pharaun for 200 Mhl and 0 Copper
Vladimir
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Vladimir on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:45 am

Session Close: Thu Jun 21 20:55:43 2012

[20:43] <Kain-BwkS> !shopitem sell Eraelabryn 525 5900 mhl Rogue Dragonship
[20:43] <Desdaemona> -- Selling ShopItem 'Imperial Dragonship' to Eraelabryn for 5900 Mhl and 0 Copper
[20:46] <Kain-BwkS> !shopitem sell Eraelabryn 1723 3400 mhl

Kain sold Eraelabryn an ocean sloop on the books. Construction was also commenced on an Imperial Dragonship the sale and construction records of which would find themselves muddled and lost, apparently by way of 'clerical error', over the next several weeks. With the money still making its way to the bank, none but the most obsessive investigator could begin to reveal Eraelabryn as the owner.
Vladimir
Predominate
Predominate

New Logs: March 2016

Postby Vladimir on Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:26 pm

Kain
Shipwright/Manager

Master Ship Builder, Master Cartographer

Session Start: <@Desdaemona> Current time (as shown by Message Board) in UTC/GMT is: 2016-03-19 16:18:28 - please remember this is NOT game time
Session Ident: #tli-borderlands
Session finish: <@Desdaemona> Current time (as shown by Message Board) in UTC/GMT is: 2016-03-19 18:21:05 - please remember this is NOT game time

(2 hours)
re-opening

Session Start: Sat Mar 19 22:09:34 2016
Session Ident: #TLI-Borderlands
Session Close: Sun Mar 20 23:29:52 2016
(1 hour)
Interviewing a new Secretary

Session Start: Sun Mar 20 13:37:52 2016
Session Close: Sun Mar 20 16:42:55 2016
(3 hours)

Session Start: Sat Mar 26 13:00:06 2016
Session Close: Sat Mar 26 15:56:47 2016
(3 hours)
Making preparations for the upcoming Grand Re-Opening and Harbor Ball

Total hours worked for MARCH: 9 hours
Total MHL Owed for Skills + Work Hours + Management: 200 +270+1300 = 1770* mhl
Vladimir
Predominate
Predominate

Return to REB Work Logs