Bath House Price List

Work logs for baths employees. One topic per character please.

Moderators: WhiteMist, Thunder, Amara

Bath House Price List

Postby Thunder on Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:35 am

Welcome to the Price list of The Bath House.

Ok so here goes. I have heard we had a price list for the services that we have here in the bath house. The only problem was wherever I looked and all I had looked for I had not seen one. So I am making one. I hope this helps and if you feel the prices do not seem right please contact me here, fae or even by my pm. Thank you all for your time. I have finally found a very short list on the main page. But only of the First 5 however I felt like the prices was a little out of date so I changed it a bit. Hoping to get more people active within the bath house. I will be adding more such as the list of oils, soaps and so on.

The prices for services

1. Private Bath - 2 meherial
2. Bathing Assistants - 5 meherial (Being washed by an assistant or slave)
3. Partial Massage - 5 meherial (shoulders and neck)
4. Complete massage - 10 meherial (full body)
5. Special Body Massage - 15 meherial (a complete body massage with the Masseuse using their own body)
6. Hair dying - 5 meherial (short hair) 10 meherial (medium length) 15 meherial (Long hair)
7. Shaving - 5 meherial (facial hair)
8. Waxing - 10 meherial
9. Cutting Hair - 10 meherial
10. Styling Hair - 10 meherial
11. Washing Pets - 10 meherial
12. Complete Pet Grooming - 15 meherial

Packages

1. Basic Package - 10 meherial (Bathing Assistant, Partial Massage, Shave/Waxing, and Pet Washing. )
2. Supreme Package - 20 meherial (Bathing Assistant, Complete Body Massage, Hair dying, Shaving/Waxing, Hair cut, and Washing pet.)
3. Ultimate Package- 30 meherial (Bathing Assistant, Special Body Massage, Hair dying, Shaving/Waxing, Hair Cutting, Hair Style, and Complete Pet Grooming)

Oils, Soaps, and Lotions that we have by scent

These can be bought at the baths oils are 10 uses vials for 5 meherial. If you get the Soap as a bar it is 10 meherial. For the lotion you get a jar of the lotions 4 meherial

1. Lavender
2. Roses
3. Peppermint
4. Strawberry
5. Sandalwood
6. Honey
7. Cinnamon
8. Vanilla
9. Apple Spice
10. Vanilla Roses
11. Lavender Rose
12. Vanilla Lavender
13. Vanilla Honey
14. Orange zest
15. Lemon Berry
16. Sweet Pea
17. Cherry Blossom
18. Chocolate
19. Lily’s
20. Cucumber Melon
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Baths Work Logs