On the Topic of Vouchers

Work logs for baths employees. One topic per character please.

Moderators: WhiteMist, Thunder, Amara

On the Topic of Vouchers

Postby Thunder on Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:24 am

On this form I will be writing and anyone that is in Management will need to also place the following information.[/b]

Alright so I have been seeing things I was not liking. People donating things from this shop without going and placing a order. So from this moment on if it is not here that one posts about a voucher or a donations from someone and if they do not come and order it I will no fill the order. But do not and I repeat Do Not think I will honor your donation if you did not come to the shop and place the order. It is not right. As a Matter of Fact I will not honor anyone's donation from the Bath house, if the person who has donated has not come forth and ordered said item.

Now with that said. From this point all post if one comes to order something other then vouchers that anyone else can do place it here. Also I will from this moment on post any vouchers given for events on here as well.

Thank you for your time
Manager Makka

As of today anyone that chooses to make vouchers that is in management will need to post here:
What the voucher(s) are for:
Who it was given to:
And how much each voucher(s) was for:
If they paid for them or not:

If it is not placed here in this post [b]YOU WILL NOT
be reimbursed.
And in all truth one should not be reimbursed if they are given these vouchers. For I have stated that the coins come out of YOUR OWN POCKET
This is in effect starting October 19, 2022. If you do not read this and you do not post the logs of this information then you will not get the pay back.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Baths Work Logs