Complaint note left to the manager/staff

New, information and events at the Inn

Moderator: Ehlanna

Complaint note left to the manager/staff

Postby Kooky on Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:12 am

To whom it may concern,

Your inn slave by this description (Describes Tarianna) was exceedingly rude when politely asked for service of a simple ale. This includes backtalk, gestures, and even badmouthing the inn, to quote "as if they'll do anything" really. She also mocked a "funny sounding" girl who I believe knows only sign language, and perhaps cannot hear. Her behavior I certainly hope is not what this establishment is calling their fine service. I had expected more after my long journey home. For accounts of this, you can ask Fugly, as she was there and seemed rather displeased with the slave as well. Enough that the girl fled to the kennels. Needless to say, I'm saddened at how your quality of service has fallen since my departure.

- Calvan
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the General Store (Spotzen Strype) | Manager of Chocolates 2 Cherish (Calvan) | Assistant Manager of the Siren's Call (Sammy)

Most known characters - Lumio, Misk, Rumplelynx, Moxie Fink, and Icki
Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Complaint note left to the manager/staff

Postby Naomh on Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:18 am

If questioned about it, Fugly will confirm it as the half-elf Tarianna, who until recently has been spending most of her time hiding in the kennels and not doing her tasks. The Orgress will also confirm that she had to chase the bad-mouthing slave out of the room when her insults spread from the catman to customers who had nothing to do with the incident.
Avatar courtesy of: Lucky/Isilindil : http://belariath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=136186#p136186
Team member of: Dev, SI, Quest, Ops
Manager of: Sorcerous Sanctuary (Anaya), Unigo (Headmistress - Keani), Lodge of Strength (Head Priestess - Robyn)
Assistant manager of: Thallis (Lady of the Azure Isle - Naomh), Sutara's house (Majordomo - North), Arena (Records Keeper - Kateri)
Naomh
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Complaint note left to the manager/staff

Postby Tawny on Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:30 am

Shasha read the complaint and stood up heading for the inn and the offending slave. Punishment would be dealt out this night and for several days and nights to come.
Tawny

Return to Lonely Inn