Complaint note to Inn manager/staff

New, information and events at the Inn

Moderator: Ehlanna

Complaint note to Inn manager/staff

Postby Kooky on Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:42 am

Dear staff, or to whom it may concern,

I am Calvan, and I have written before pertaining to my service at your establishment. Today was a horrible offense by far, and my third visit back since my last. Your bartender, Rornok as I heard him called, needs a speaking to at the very least. As he was telling one patron, a cat woman, that they do not serve pie and was trying to convince her to go to some house of fire with him, I ordered a meal of rabbit and greens of the day with my wine. The wine was exquisite, firewine I assume. The tender didn't tell me what it was, a shame really. My greens came and what was brought was a raw veggie platter. Not steamed or roasted greens, not even with my rabbit. And the kitchen was shouting. The veggie platter was raw and disgraceful and even had carrot to it. When I pointed this out and the fact that the tender was more distracted with chatting to the woman who seemed to want nothing to do with him, he became irate. He was also irate to the fact that he had to tell me the staff was unhappy about cooking my rabbit, which badmouthing your staff seems harsh. Kitchen matters should remain in the kitchen, not be spread about in rumors. I told him truthfully that "I don't care if you can't control your staff enough for them to not shout about having to cook something nor do I care about them being unhappy to do it. If you would stop gabbing up that female and let her be when she clearly has no intention of letting you use spells on her or take her anywhere and just do your damn job, maybe things would be running in proper order including the backtalk from your own staff." And he proceeded to threaten me with taking me outside to eat the grass, and use his magic on me. With his threats, I couldn't even eat my rabbit when it came for fear of what he may have done to it. He took his apron off and told me he would give me one chance to go outside with him. I am a healer. I do not fight for the sake of fighting nor pride and honor. He was told this, as he was seeking revenge for me writing a letter to you about this incident. Claimed it to be the law of the land. However, the law doesn't protect your staff from not doing their job and getting away with it by killing their customers or scaring them away. He called me a coward, and also withdrew an arrow and applied some poison substance to it when I refused to leave my seat. The cat woman in the inn was even defending me with her words, as she knew what was said was true. He proceeded to tell me if I left the inn he would spare me. Do your workers have the right to tell non-combatant customers to leave the building and thus not allow them to register a complaint? I suspect I will be shot. If I am, I may be killed. So hopefully this note finds proper hands.

- Calvan
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the General Store (Spotzen Strype) | Manager of Chocolates 2 Cherish (Calvan) | Assistant Manager of the Siren's Call (Sammy)

Most known characters - Lumio, Misk, Rumplelynx, Moxie Fink, and Icki
Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Lonely Inn