How To poison

News, information and events relating to the poison shop

How To poison

Postby Isla on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:06 am

I was asked a question, because the poisons are.. well expensive.. but how would you go about rolling for poisoning... I mean.. do you work it like someone would with catching a thief? Or.. would it be purely Free form.

I've been asked this a few times and since I have no answer.. I figured I would ask here.. OH while I'm asking questions.. there was talk about a poisoners ring before.. is that ring going to be available for sale? (just.. you know uhm.. professional inquiry.. yea.. thats it..)

~Valene
Isla
Expert
Expert

Re: How To poison

Postby Greywind on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:19 am

Hey, Isla :)

Have you checked this thread yet?
viewtopic.php?f=168&t=3341

If you and your partner want to do it freeform, you are of course allowed to do so, but if you want to play it strict by the rules, then the write up in that link should provide all information.

Do you have any specific questions?
Greywind

Postby Isla on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:17 am

I think I need my eyes checked.. how the hell did I miss that one.. lmao.. anyway.. *clears throat* about the poisoning ring.. *shifty eyes* do we sell them at the SE and.. how do you buy them if that is in fact the case?
Isla
Expert
Expert

Postby Greywind on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:26 am

Just like any other shop, you will have to wait, or call for an SE employee to man the shop, and then sell those items.

Employees are usually given the appropriate commands, found here, and they simply sell them to customers like any other shop would sell their items :)
Greywind

Postby Isla on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:51 am

Yes I work the shop and several others.. *knows the codes well*

+5: Owning a poison ring, this small compartment ring is ideal for spiking drinks unobserved

That was the one I was talking about.. its not on the price list but I just noticed the note above it about only being available to thieves. Ah well. I was just curious about it, nothing serious. *shifty eyes*
Isla
Expert
Expert

Postby Twerlinger on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:58 am

If you are talking about this sort of thing

Assassin Rings - 12mhl
Small, ornately crafted rings of various designs and styles with an added compartment capable of storing small amounts of poison for those thieves or assassins who find that a discreet delivery method serves their purposes best.

Then its a thieves item.. or at least something listed through the Thieves Guild. Snag me in irc at some point and I'll give you the details.. although.. if greypants thinks it might be an idea.. could be something that could be added to the SE price list as well.. but..
Twerlinger

Postby JohnWick7 on Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:00 am

I thought it was poisonous.
JohnWick7
Novice
Novice

Return to Silent Embrace