Notice tacked to the door of the Apothecary

Information and discussion about herbs and potions

Moderator: Amethine

Notice tacked to the door of the Apothecary

Postby Amethine on Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:28 pm

In a somewhat hasty scrawl, a notice written in Common can be found on the door of the Apothecary

Due to the recent Plague outbreak, the Apothecary asks all visitors infected by the plague to knock and await a reply before entering. The Apothecary holds many sensitive and delicate ingredients, the majority of which are needed for helping with the outbreak and we cannot risk these ingredients being contaminated. Staff will collect what you desire and arrange payment through the door.

If you have been tested at the Healing House and have been told you do not have the Plague, then you are welcome to enter.

-Management

Another notice can be found beside the above, this time written a little more carefully. Though only a little.

To all volunteers hoping to travel to Dethsiris to provide aid, please ask staff or visit the Healing House about a free Healing Kit. This kit contains essential components for providing aid to the sick, including a mask imbibed with various medicinal oils and herbs. Limit 1 per person.
Amethine Tawariell is the main catgirl.
Felicia`Delacroix is the naughty catgirl.
All the catgirl's just wanna have fun!

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Thank you Abby for drawing the amazing pic I'm using as the avatar!
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Notice tacked to the door of the Apothecary

Postby Amethine on Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:29 pm

*Due to the Healing Pillars and the source of the plague itself being taken care of, the Apothecary can relax this restriction and so the above notice has now been removed*
Amethine Tawariell is the main catgirl.
Felicia`Delacroix is the naughty catgirl.
All the catgirl's just wanna have fun!

If you like this wax-seal, I could make one for your too. PM or hit me up in IRC if you're interested :)
Thank you Abby for drawing the amazing pic I'm using as the avatar!
Amethine
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Apothecary