Club Challenge 2

Stories, poetry and pictures created by players here

Moderator: Tehya

Club Challenge 2

Postby Goldentiger on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:37 pm

I always loved going to my grandfather’s house my parents hated me going there. They thought him senile for still believing in myths and legends at his age. I didn’t understand why they thought that, I for one thought that he was cool for believing in that stuff.
My grandfather had given me a bunch of cool stuff from his younger days but my parents had confiscated all but one thing. The only thing that they didn’t take was a small decorative key that my grandfather told me was to a small pagoda. I remembered seeing the pagoda that he had spoken of during my visits. I had asked him what was in it but all he said was that I would find out when the time was right.
It had been almost ten years since I last visited him. I had heard through the grape vine that he had passed away and I was really devastated. I went to his viewing and his funeral before going to the reading of his last will and testament.
After the reading I couldn’t believe that I had inherited everything that my grandfather ever had. So I drove out to the Sukiya-zukuri house for the first time. And when I got there I was surprised to see that it was in a good a condition as I remembered it to be. I got a real shock when I got to the front door.
There waiting to greet me were two geishas. I remembered both of them from my younger days but I couldn’t remember their names.
“I…I can’t believe your both still here,” I stammer in surprise.
“It has been a long time young master,” said the older of the two as she bowed to me. The younger one bowed as well and I had to swallow hard.
“Greetings,” said the younger geisha. “My name is Aina. It is good to see you again master.”
When Aina introduced herself it hit me who they were. The older geisha was Ai my grandfather’s top maid and Aina was her daughter, a geisha in-training and who was my age.
“You must be tired young master,” said Ai as she gestured towards the house. “You may rest for the rest of today. Then tomorrow you can look around and get reacquainted with the house.”
I nodded before entering the house.
“This way master,” said Aina.
I look in her direction before following her down one of the halls. I almost ran into her when she stopped suddenly.
“Sorry,” I said blushing.
She bowed and said “You don’t have anything to be sorry about.”
I just blinked at her and before I could say anything else she said “This is your room.”
She gestured to the door we had stopped in front of. I slide open the door and entered.
The next morning I was rudely awakened when something jumped into bed with me. I let out a startled cry of surprise which brought Ai and Aina in a hurry. When they got to my room they found me on the floor looking angrily at my bed.
“Master what’s wrong?” asked Aina.
“Something just fucking jumped into my bed,” I said angrily.
Ai and Aina look at my bed to see a lump right in the middle which was making a low but auditable growling sound. As we watched the lump began to move and a buck naked girl with cat ears emerged from under the covers. She looked at me a little before pouncing and sitting me on.
“I’s not a thing Nya,” she said a little testily. “I is Malmo.”
I heard Ai let out a sigh and followed by her footsteps coming over to where I lay with Malmo on top of me.
“Off the new Master Malmo,” she said when she got to us.
Malmo looked up at her cocking her head and asked “New Master Nya?”
From where I laid I saw Ai nod as she said “Yes the New Master.”
“He is the grandson of the old Master Malmo,” said Aina.
Malmo’s eyes went wide when she heard that and looked down at me before going all lovey dovey.
Irontail, Rita Highlander Hitar, Rhain Stormcloud, Iriam, Canthia, Mayuki, Karatha, Rosa
Goldentiger
Expert
Expert

Re: Club Challenge 2

Postby Tehya on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:47 am

Very amusing story thanks Golden. Keep writing!
Tehya

Return to Creations