A peek to Thunders soul

Stories, poetry and pictures created by players here

Moderator: Tehya

A peek to Thunders soul

Postby Thunder on Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:04 am

When you find love,
You will know your god sent it from above.

Look deep into my eyes,
I can never tell you lies.

My heart, soul, and desires,
All these woke with your words filled with fire.

Flames of desire set on fire,
By your lips of desire.

But days go by and yet not one word,
Heartache, pain, fear, and no chirps from birds.

Tears fall hitting my pillow,
All because of that fellow.

Fear not for even if the tears die,
With a soft kiss will be her good bye.

Once you earn her touch,
You know you have earned so very much.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Re: A peek to Thunders soul

Postby Sorgram on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:49 am

sweet and thumbs up..just tell me where
Sorgram
Op
Op

Postby Tehya on Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:04 pm

Very nice!
Tehya

Postby Thunder on Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:11 am

Lips of silk,
Ready to milk.

Heated boner,
Ready to release to its new owner.

Mouth opens warmth slips out, Engulfing the warm meat with a moan without a doubt.

Tongue moving slowly about up, down, slowly around,
making a new rout.
To make you moan in pleasure,
as I wait the warmth of my new treasure.

Release release release oh please release,
I have to have the sweet release of peace.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Thunder on Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:21 am

Cuffs, whips, chains, and black leather,
Makes you wonder what I will do when I bring it all together.

The nickle back and pink,
I will put them on you and bring you to your brink.

Leather braided makes a crackle, Filling the air reminding you that your shackled.

Cold and hard as ice,
Ice brought to the game with dice.

Stiletto heeled boots up the thigh,
Making it hard for you not to spy.

The tight leather of black and purple teddy,
Come on dear and pound my pussy steady
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Thunder on Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:24 am

I close my eyes,
As I hear your moan filled cries.

My heart beats faster,
For with your touch you are my hearts master.

Coal black eyes of desire,
Watch you as you start my fire.

Gasps fill the air,
Moonlight caressing what's bare.

Soft caresses from warm hands so rough,
Come on my love and use the cuffs.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Thunder on Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:55 am

In the darkness which I dwell,
I met a man I love so well.

I can't help but lose my heart,
To the man that stole it in the dark.

Like a thief in the night,
He took it and was out of sight.

From his first touch,
It showed me so much.

When he looks at me,
I know there's nothing I can't be.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Thunder on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:31 am

I am working on making them longer. Sorry dears I am doing this as well as rp in chans all by cell phone
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Thunder on Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:23 pm

"To the death" was yelled as the air seemed to cool with the heart of the kitty. Tears turning to ice as they hit her cheeks. Death crys blood laughter all filling her ears as the swords clanged together. Blood flowing touching the ground that once lay green and free of death now littered with body's of the dying and the dead. The ground red with death as if it was crying as well. She stood there black eyes taking in each that had fallen friend loved ones. The time came for the one inside her to come out and bring a pain only she knew. Finding the caption of the enemy was not hard the one laughing upon the death of a dead friend. She used her beauty to lure the man away. It would soon be his death but the trick was to make him think he had won. The smile on her soft welcoming lips touch with a poison as she purred at his touch her body moving a bit but as he grabbed her the hidden dagger sprang forth the tip of the blade to the growing bulge in his pants her eyes narrow. " you killed what was good and now I take what you need" her hand not moving much just a push causing pain as the tip of the dagger tore the pants and for the first time in years felt the blood of a man upon the silver blade. Her eyes flashing with a deep desire of delight from the pain she causes. The poisoned kissed only would last so long. She ties him to a tree spread eagle stripped of all he had she moved the dagger from his ankles up to his groan slowly playing her game. ( to be continued if wished for)
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Postby Tehya on Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:24 pm

Very nice Thunder keep writing :)
Tehya

Return to Creations