Of Beginnings

Stories, poetry and pictures created by players here

Moderator: Tehya

Of Beginnings

Postby Celestia on Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:01 am

In the beginning, the darkness was, and was not, and all was tranquil. My eyes were closed.
Then the light filled the darkness, and yet darkness reigned until she Shined. Then my eyes opened.
She poured her infinite love into creating them all, and saw that it was good yet empty.
Then the dark one created himself from the darkness. The one no one but I could see.
They paired off and spread to fill the infinite with her infinite love. Four remained.
The one with power of will wondered why he was alone and without his counterpart.
The one with power of truth wondered why there was one greater. I was She. I am. I will be her again.
The one with power of love wondered what mistake she had made. She had made none. She is loved infinitely.
I was in absolute awe of the one who was alone. He knew the path to his ultimate goal may never end, and he knew he would never quit and never accept less.
I felt safe with the one with infinite love because it never ended.
I was in absolute fear for the dark one, because of who, what, why, when, and where he would do his duty. But he was needed. He was loved. The one with infinite love was in absolute awe of him for what he was able to accept as his role.
A place of infinite love and infinite safety and infinite power and infinite will is our final goal.
We will succeed.
Celestia
Novice
Novice

Re: Of Beginnings

Postby Ehlanna on Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:26 pm

Seems to be neither a rant nor rave - is there another location where you'd like this moved to?
Ehlanna
High Council
High Council

Postby Celestia on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:32 pm

No. But there is no reason it needs to stay here either.
Celestia
Novice
Novice

Postby Tehya on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:58 pm

Feel free to put this on Creations where people write to show their work. Would love to have you add it there. Then you could delete it from here and join the writers under Creations here viewforum.php?f=190
Tehya

Return to Creations