Party Relations - Warning: NSFW, 18+ Only

Stories, poetry and pictures created by players here

Moderator: Tehya

Party Relations - Warning: NSFW, 18+ Only

Postby GideonKalveJarvis on Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:42 am

Just to prove I can write m/m erotica. Do bear in mind, this is only to be read by those of legal age in your country.

Character Name: Braun

Character Race: Vulpine

Preferred Reward: mhl

PARTY RELATIONS
By Gideon Kalve Jarvis

“’Nother round, barkeep,” said Aldus, his voice already slurring. “We’sh mighty adventurersh, and we’sh finally made it big. I’m shelebratin’.”

The barkeep, one of the stocky badger folk, rolled his eyes at the slender young fox, who was almost drunk after only two pints of the barkeep’s best stout, but nevertheless filled the foxboy’s glass again and laid it before him. Smiling in satisfaction at having what he wanted, the fox started to lift the drink to his lips. But before he could take a sip, he suddenly found the top of the large-rimmed glass completely covered by a massive black-furred hand, which pressed it back onto the countertop.

“You know that you cannot hold your liquor,” said a deep voice that resonated in Aldus’ bones. “What are you doing here, Aldus? Why are you not with everyone else?”

The fox turned and looked the massive being in the eyes defiantly. The figure on the stool next to him was absolutely huge, almost a head and a half taller than anyone in the bar, excepting a horse or two, who were still a bit shorter. The figure was a powerfully-built black bull, a species known for its berserker rages and for their great strength and endurance. While Aldus was dressed in a simple off-white tunic and a pair of forest-green pants, the bull was able to get away with wearing only a loincloth and a thick black leather belt, which served to cover him somewhat, though not nearly to the extent that a person might call civilized. But civilized or not, the massively-muscled black bull had never had anyone bother him about his choice in dress. Everyone with a lick of sense knew better than to bother a bull about his clothes.

“Whatcha botherin’ me for, Grimm?” Aldus half-mumbled, turning back to his drink despite the large hand still holding it away from him. “I’m celebratin’.”

“I would hardly call getting drunk by yourself in a bar, however respectable the establishment might be,” this was said with a respectful nod to the barkeep, who smiled in response, “a proper form of celebration.”

“You allus talk like you’ve got a broom stuck up your arse, Grimm,” said the fox, turning and leaning over to poke the bull in the chest. “Well, let me tell you a think or two.” The fox hiccupped, then continued. “I’sh a sorcerer, wild talent wizardry extraordinaire.” His profession was, strangely enough, said without a slur, though it quickly returned as he continued talking. “But ash you can see to either side of me, the bar is otherwishe empty. Not even Baldwin, boar cleric of sickeningly-sweet goodness that he is, likesh being around me, even though he knowsh he needsh me and what I can do. Sho I’sh gettin’ drunk alone, and I’m gonna sleep alone upstairs, and I’m gonna wake up with a massive hangover and wish I wash dead for a few hoursh, then I’m gonna meet up with the resht of the group, and then we’ll go out into another dungeon to tackle a nashty dragon, and won’t that be fun?”

“You, my friend,” said Grimm solemnly, placing his other hand on Aldus’ shoulder, “are already well on your way to drunkenness, since you suffer from the common vulpine trait of being unable to handle your liquor. But as things stand, I am going to put the drink in front of you on my tab, because you are not going to drink it.”

With that, the bull pushed Aldus’ much-smaller hand away, and lifted the glass up, draining it in a single long draught. Setting it down, the bull carefully pulled on the fox’s arm until Aldus stood up, though he was more than a little wobbly on his feet.

“Now we are going to go upstairs,” said the bull quietly. “You have the key to your room, I assume?”

“Here it is,” said the badger, handing a heavy brass key over the bar into the bull’s large hand. Grimm and the badger shared a knowing smile between them, before the bull turned and began to lead the fox to the small stairway at the back of the room.

“You can’t push me around like thish,” protested Aldus weakly, though he didn’t really resist. “I’m a mighty sorcerer, and . . .”

“And you talk too much,” growled Grimm, finally tiring of trying to lead the wobbly-kneed fox, and lifting him into his arms instead. “You are also drunk, and so all responsibility for what happens next will rest on my shoulders. But I am bigger than you, and I am stronger than you, and I know from personal experience that you have already expended your spells for the day, so you will do what I say. And what I say is that I am going to enjoy you in a way that I have wanted to do since we first met all those months ago, when the stallion paladin Everest was looking for party members for a grand quest.”

“Hee hee,” giggled the fox as Grimm walked up the stairs with Aldus in his massive arms, cradling the fox gently as he walked. “I remember that one. That wash real fun, Grimm, can we do something like that again?”

“I hope so,” said the bull in his usual calm voice, bending slightly to fumble the key into the lock of the door to the fox’s room for the night. “Now hush. I am trying to think of how I am going to manage your night so that you have a bit more fun than you would drinking alone.”

Pushing the door open, Grimm stepped in and plopped Aldus down on a large feather bed resting against the wall nearest the window. He then turned and closed the door, locking it before hanging the key on a stud on the wall put there for that purpose. Turning to look at Aldus, Grimm couldn’t help but shake his head as he saw that Aldus was sitting up cross-legged on the bed, blinking like an owl in the sun, his normally very quick but now-foggy mind trying to grasp what was happening. Rumbling deep in his throat, the bull advanced on the much smaller fox.

“It seems that you need some personal attention,” said Grimm, putting one knee onto the soft bed. “Something to show you that we do value you, more than just for your powers.”

“But,” Aldus’ voice sounded less-slurred now, a touch of fright at his present situation starting to make the alcohol in his system run out faster, “but, what are you going to do to me, Grimm? We’re friends, right?”

Grimm smiled, then easily caught the fox’s wrists in one of his massive hands. He lifted them up, then pulled Aldus’ tunic up and off, tossing it onto a small nightstand nearby.

“We are friends, Aldus,” said Grimm quietly, running the fingers of his free hand through Aldus’ white chest fur. “But I have wanted our relationship to be something more for quite some time. You, however, have been avoiding the entire party after each adventure, and it is only now, after all these months, that I have finally tracked you down.” A deep, pleased rumble came from Grimm’s chest. “Your fur is as soft as I thought it would be.” Then he gently tweaked one of Aldus’ bright pink nipples, making the fox gasp in surprise. “And you, thank the gods, are as sensitive as I had hoped.”

Aldus began to struggle in the bull’s iron grip, but found that his puny strength could do nothing against the might of the massive warrior.

“W-wait, Grimm, I’m not . . . I mean, I can’t . . . I mean . . .”

Grimm ignored the fox’s weak protests, and almost casually undid the lacing to the front of Aldus’ breeches. Releasing the fox, who had been putting all his puny might into escaping Grimm’s grip, caused Aldus to fall back on the bed in some surprise, and it was an easy matter for the huge bull to grab Aldus’ pant legs and whisk them down and off the dazed fox’s legs before tossing them on top of the discarded shirt. He turned once more and regarded his now-naked prize with a rumble of satisfaction.

Without clothes, Aldus was quite attractive for a fox, though a little underfed. The fur on his back was a deep, almost blood red, while his ears and tail were tufted with a touch of black, which also covered his feet and hands, giving the lithe fox the appearance of wearing socks and gloves. His tummy was tight and flat, and while the muscles on the rest of his body weren’t that well developed, they were nevertheless well-formed, and very easy on the eyes. Aldus’ shockingly white fur started on the top of his sternum, and continued all the way down to his inner thighs, where his plump sheath rested, looking just as full and tasty as Grimm had imagined it would in his naughtier moments alone.

“Please, Grimm, what are you gonna do to me?” Aldus asked again, his eyes wide and fearful as he looked up at the massive, almost impossibly muscular black bull. Grimm smiled in response, his arousal mounting at the frightened, vulnerable look that came into the fox’s eyes as the warrior undid the knot holding his leather loincloth up, and tossed it on top of the fox’s clothes.

“Oh gods,” gasped Aldus, taking in the huge member that sprang up before him. His eyes shot up to meet Grimm’s. “Th-that’s too big, Grimm. I’m a virgin. You’ll . . . you’ll split me open for sure!”

“None of what you have said sounds like a ‘no’ to me,” said Grimm calmly as he took a firm grip on Aldus’ cute black-furred ankles and lifted them easily, slowly pushing the fox’s legs up until they were pressed into the bed on either side of Aldus’ chest, the bull’s mighty hands holding them there until he was finished with his little fox. The bull rumbled again as he saw the tight virgin rosebud of Aldus’ tailhole lying just above where his beautiful bushy tail lay spread on the yellow quilt covering the bed. “In fact, judging from your reaction to this rough treatment, I would say that you are actually rather eager for this.”

Aldus blinked, then looked down. He gasped in surprise to find that he was actually quite erect, his nicely-sized cock throbbing and even dribbling a little precum. The effects of the stout hadn’t quite left him, and he hadn’t even noticed that he had gotten hard.

“But, Grimm . . .”

“Hush, Aldus,” said Grimm, lowering his face close to his friend’s. “Trust me. Let me bring you pleasure. Despite all that you think, I have wanted to do this since we first met. And I am not the only one.”

A moment later Grimm’s mouth pressed against Aldus’, his thick red tongue finding and wrestling with Aldus’ dainty pink one, and Aldus gave up all pretense of protestation. The bull had him, and no matter how much he might wriggle or whimper, he needed this at least as badly as Grimm.

The helpless sorcerer could only watch with a mixture of nervousness and arousal as the bull’s muzzle traced its way through his chest fur, stopping to give a wet, slurping lick to each of Aldus’ pink nipples, making them perk with arousal and causing Aldus to gasp. He was sensitive, just as Grimm had said, and it was very hard for him to keep from squirming as that talented muzzle made its way down his naked body. Bypassing Aldus’ erection and plump scrotum for the moment, the bull dipped his head right in between Aldus’ legs. His long, thick tongue slithered out of Grimm’s muzzle, and before he knew it, Aldus was squirming and whimpering despite himself, helpless in the grip of the powerful male that had him pinned to the bed, and loving it despite all his reservations. Grimm’s tongue penetrated Aldus’ virgin foxhole and began to rasp across its surface, back and forth, getting the slender fox ready for what would soon come.

Deciding that Aldus’ tailhole had been worked enough, Grimm’s muzzle moved slightly upward, and Aldus’ back arched, a loud gasp escaping his muzzle as Grimm took the fox’s white-furred balls into his muzzle. The bull began to carefully manipulate the fuzz-covered orbs, his tongue teasing their sensitive surface while his lips applied gentle pressure, stimulating them to produce more of Aldus’ foxcum, which was leaking in its precum form quite liberally from the fox’s cockhead.

Releasing Aldus’ balls, Grimm engulfed Aldus’ erection in a single gulp, and soon had his little fox whimpering and wriggling, his hips arching involuntarily as the poor little fox struggled against the intense pleasure washing over his body from the things the big bull was doing to his cock inside of that impossibly talented muzzle. Grimm was getting quite worked up from the squirms and delightfully pleasing noises coming from his friend as the bull bobbed his head up and down, his tongue massaging the underside of Aldus’ cock, coaxing even greater pleasure from the fox’s member.

“Oh, oh Grimm,” panted Aldus, gripping the sheets so hard his knuckles were turning white, his whole body tensing with pleasure and need. “Grimm, I’m gonna . . . I’m gonna . . .”

Grimm heard Aldus, and slowed his fellatio, then stopped, chuckling a little at the whimper of disappointment from the fox.

“I am not finished with you yet, foxboy,” rumbled Grimm, pressing Aldus’ ankles back until they were pushing into the mattress. “I have hardly begun to milk the pleasure from your body. Now, on to your deflowering.”

“G-Grimm, I . . . Ah!” began Aldus, only to cut himself off with a loud gasp as the huge (to Aldus’ eyes) purple tip of Grimm’s thick-veined black cock pressed up against the little rosebud between his legs. Aldus looked up at Grimm with wide, pleading eyes. “Please, Grimm, be gentle.”

Grimm smiled and bent to give his little friend a loving nuzzle on the cheek. He then positioned himself carefully, lining his massive shaft up with the little fox’s defenseless tailhole. Then, with a slow release of breath, Grimm’s haunches tensed and he began to push forward.

Aldus’s mouth dropped open as he looked down, watching with wide eyes and gaping mouth as he both saw and felt himself being stretched slowly open by the most massive cock he’d ever seen in his life, a full half of the head of the thick purple bullcock going into him before Grimm paused to take another breath.

“How are you doing?” asked Grimm, glancing with heavy-lidded eyes at the fox’s pretty face. Aldus just gave Grimm weak smile and nod, which Grimm took as a sign to continue.

Aldus could only watch, his whole attention fixed on the point where Grimm’s cock was starting to penetrate him with gradually increasing pressure. Then suddenly the bull’s strength won out against the tight muscles of Aldus’ anal ring, and the fox’s tailhole parted, letting Grimm sink the fat head of his cock into Aldus’ body. Aldus was nearly overwhelmed by the pain, gritting his teeth as his breathing became erratic. But his cock was still rock-hard, despite everything, and he silently willed Grimm to keep going.

Grimm must have heard the fox’s inner thoughts, for after only a brief pause to let the fox adjust, he began to push forward again, his massive shaft filling the smaller fur so completely. Then suddenly Aldus’ head snapped back and a loud gasp of pleasure escaped his lips. Grimm’s cock had found the fox’s prostate gland, and this previously-untouched part of him sent pleasures through him unlike anything the little fox had ever dreamed were possible. The bull kept pushing forward, giving Aldus the feeling after a while that the massive cock was going to come out his mouth if it went in any farther. But almost before Aldus knew it, he felt Grimm’s heavy, cum-filled balls pressing against his tight tush. With a wink up at Grimm, who was watching Aldus closely, memorizing every detail of this event, Aldus began wagging his tail. Grimm’s eyes squeezed shut at this, and a loud grunt escaped his throat, while at the same time the fox also began to moan in heightened pleasure. When Aldus moved his tail it sent all sorts of intense feelings through them both, the fox’s inner muscles doing things no tailless species could imagine to both Grimm’s thick penis and to the numerous nerve endings around his tight tailhole. At the same time the long, bushy fur of the fox’s tail tickled the underside of Grimm’s balls, adding another sensation that was more than any sane creature could bear. And Grimm was no exception.

With a loud grunt, Grimm pulled himself back, leaving Aldus with a feeling of such emptiness where the bull’s cock had been that he couldn’t help but whimper a little. But just as the big bull reached the point where the corona of his cock was rasping against the inner rim of Aldus’ tight anal ring, Grimm rumbled deep in his chest, and drove himself forward again, making Aldus cry out as he fell back on the pillow, holding the sheets tightly as he was filled once more. Grimm repeated the process, pulling slowly out, and then driving himself back in to the hilt, giving a grunt with each impact of his hips against Aldus’, his balls slapping against the fox’s cute butt.

Looking up at Aldus, who was drunker with pleasure than he’d been with booze, Grimm gave the sexy fox a smile, then bent himself over. The bull’s long muzzle soon found Aldus’ neglected cock where it lay throbbing against his white-furred belly, and slurped it up with some relish. Aldus’ eyes crossed as pleasure blasted his senses, the wonderful feeling of being taken for the first time coupling with the staggering sensation of having Grimm’s talented mouth around his cock.

“Ah!” Aldus cried out as the big bull began to drive himself forward, hunching his hips with gusto, which in turn drove the fox’s cock deeper into his bullish muzzle. “Oh, ah, AH, OH, OH, OOOH!”

Grimm was loving the whimpering, needy cries of his cute little foxy friend, but eventually he decided that he’d had enough, and the time to pull out all the stops had finally come. Letting the plump, juicy foxmeat from his mouth, Grimm looked up at Aldus with a small, knowing smile.

Aldus whimpered as his cock was released and the bull stopped thrusting for a moment, his eyes opening to look at Grimm in a most accusatory manner. But when he saw the look on his friend’s face, his eyes got very wide indeed, for he knew that the best part was about to begin.

Shifting his grip on Aldus’ slender ankles, Grimm began to pull the fox’s dainty feet together over his chest, and then pressed Aldus’ legs back until they were resting against his white furred chest. Aldus gave a whimpering squeal at this, for it made it feel as though he’d just grown a great deal tighter around the massive cock filling him up. Grimm, in turn, grunted in an overwash of pleasure as he felt the same thing, though on the delivering end rather than the one that received. Aldus looked up at Grimm, then reached up to grab his own ankles, holding them in place. Grimm smiled at this, and moved his own hands to either side of Aldus’ shoulders, letting him get even better leverage to continue thrusting. And continue thrusting is exactly what Grimm did.

“Oh gods!” cried out Aldus, his whole body trembling as the massive bull began to truly hump him. “Ah, ah, do it Grimm! Use me like a vixen! Oh gods, that big, beautiful cock! AAAHHH!”

Grimm didn’t respond, the only sound he made coming in the form of grunts as he plundered his friend’s tight body for all the pleasure that he could get, and the loud, meaty thumps of their bodies meeting, coupled with the slapping of his heavy balls against Aldus’ bottom, with its tail wagging madly with pleasure. The bull moved like a piston, driving in and out, in and out, his whole body rising and falling incredibly fast as he buggered Aldus with all his might.

Soon Aldus felt a strange feeling creeping over his body, his white fur growing flushed with a warmth that welled up from his cock and quickly spread throughout his entire body. He released his legs, and put his hands on Grimm’s firm chest, giving a gasping cry as the sensations started to overcome his will.

“Grimm, I . . . I feel so strange,” cried out Aldus, wriggling under the bull as he gasped for breath. “Oh gods, Grimm, I . . . I think I’m . . . OH GODS!”

The fox’s final cry was answered by a mighty rutting bellow from Grimm. The bull felt as Aldus’ tailhole began to squeeze down even more tightly on his pummeling cock, and increased his pace accordingly, letting his own lusts steal his sanity away. Aldus suddenly felt as though a floodgate had been released somewhere in his body, as every muscle clenched up, arching his back upward to start pumping hot, creamy foxcum up in a fountain right into Grimm’s chest and over his own. Grimm, in turn, unleashed his own torrential flood, and began to plant his thick, potent seed deep inside of Aldus’ tight young body. In moments the fox was filled to overflowing, and the bull’s cum began to spurt out around the edges of his tailhole, onto the yellow quilt, even as Grimm kept humping the fox, drawing out their mutual orgasms for as long as possible.

Finally, after a small eternity, the moment finally passed, and Grimm began a slow collapse onto his side, rolling Aldus as he went so that his shrinking cock remained inside of his friend’s tailhole, the fox’s legs wrapping around him as Aldus gave a soft, pleased moan at this new position.

“C-can we do it again, Grimm?” whispered Aldus, looking up at Grimm as he rubbed his hands lovingly against the bull’s chest. Grimm smiled down at the little fox.

“Of course, Aldus,” rumbled the bull. “And not just with me, either. You were never very good at reading the emotions of others, you know.”

“What do you mean?” asked the fox, wide-eyed like a little kit as he looked up at Grimm trustingly. Grimm smiled and bent to nibble gently on one of Aldus’ ears.

“Well, for example,” said the bull, “what you interpret as dislike from Baldwin could more accurately be interpreted as a result of distraction. You see, focused as our mutual porcine friend is on completing jobs, and then on personal relationships, his sect has no particular vows regarding chastity, or relations with those of the same sex and different species. Just so you know.”

Aldus blinked as this bit of information sunk in, then lifted his muzzle, closing his eyes.

“Kiss me, Grimm,” he said, sounding young and a little frightened. Grimm did as he was bidden, savoring the moment with his friend for as long as he could before they finally parted lips.

“So,” said Grimm finally, slowly disentangling himself from Aldus’ body, his cock slipping free with a trickle of warm bullcum, “how would you like to lose your penile virginity?”

“You mean . . .?”

Grimm smiled and positioned himself on the bed on all fours, facing away from Aldus, lowering his upper body so that his rump tilted upward, making it an easy target. Aldus licked his lips in anticipation, and scrambled up to reach out and close his hands on the bull’s firm butt, giving the rumpcheeks a gentle squeeze. Grimm smiled as he looked back at his friend over one shoulder, resting his head on his folded arms.

“Take your time, Aldus,” rumbled Grimm in gradually increasing arousal as his cock quickly started to regain its flagged erection. “We did quite well on our last adventure, thanks in good part to you. I think it only right that you should get to savor this moment, in bed with someone who cares about you.”

Aldus smiled back at Grimm, and bent his head. Grimm began to moan quietly as the fox’s dainty tongue began to play over his sensitive flesh, a foreshadowing of better things to come.

It was a very long time before the two friends finally went to sleep, satisfied smiles on both their faces. And, of course, this was only the beginning.
GideonKalveJarvis
Novice
Novice

Re: Party Relations - Warning: NSFW, 18+ Only

Postby Tehya on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:34 pm

Very nice story! =D>
Tehya

Re: Party Relations - Warning: NSFW, 18+ Only

Postby GideonKalveJarvis on Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:38 pm

Thanks. :)
GideonKalveJarvis
Novice