eyes

Stories, poetry and pictures created by players here

Moderator: Tehya

eyes

Postby Wadeywade on Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:26 pm

I spent awhile trying to figure out what wades eyes look like now..
so everyone has a sort of visual point of reference, I took an eye template, and colored it in..
so, here ya go peeps!
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Re: eyes

Postby Wadeywade on Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:35 pm

the idea actually came to me, while I was watching David Robert Jones (played by the incredible actor, Jared Harris (who also played Moriarty!!!) during an epidose of Fringe, it was the first time we get to see his eyes after he is 'splinched' in a teleport accident.

I thought it came across as creepy and sinister, not to mention unnatural. perfect!
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Postby Wadeywade on Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:56 pm

which is odd.. David Bowie was born David Robert Jones.. and his eyes were mismatched..
so, consider it both homage to Fringe and to the late, great Bowie..:)
-
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Postby Tehya on Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:12 pm

Very nice!
Tehya

Return to Creations