Buried Treasure

Stories, poetry and pictures created by players here

Moderator: Tehya

Buried Treasure

Postby Shogeton on Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:04 pm

A little story I wrote inspired by Darkest Dungeon, and someone's RP tumblr with a relatively 'pretty' leper and a Graverobber who are an item. It involves pegging.

Bolam knocked on the door to Mortagne’s room. The warrior might have opened up to the others more, but he still tended to just keep to himself most of the time if you didn’t go to him. Sometimes he’d need time to himself, but at other times, he seemed grateful for the company. Bolam he’d generally be quite happy to see. Even if sometimes she’d just get to watch him write some poems.

The door opened, and Mortagne let her in. He didn’t wear his mask in his room any more these days. “Oh… Bolam! Come in, please, come in.” He said, a hint of nervousness in his voice, though the happiness sounded genuine. She entered.

She’d been in his room often enough. It was an orderly, spartan thing. An armor stand had his armor, smelling faintly of the polish to maintain it. The equally maintained blade near it, up against the door. A nightstand with a mirror, and a basin of water, the mask near it. A bed, with on the table next to it several bottles with herbal mixes, ointments and salves, with a parchment with instructions from Ros. The place smelled of soap, as did he. His hair still a bit moist. He was wearing a light linen shirt and trousers, and his feet were bare.

“Oooh, darn, poor timing. if I’d been a bit quicker, maybe I’d have been able to sneak a peak.” She said with a playful wink. He blushed and gave a nervous chuckle as he closed the door.

“Well eh… I wanted to be clean for… well, I kind of was hoping you were going to come in today. I eh… I wanted to ask you something.” He ran a hand through his short blonde hair.

Bolam raised the brim of her hat, looking a bit more serious. “Hey, go ahead Mortagne. Ask me anything.”

Mortagne took a deep breath. “I’ve been thinking. We’re living a dangerous life. You never know when, well… I mean, I don’t wanna have any regrets. I mean, oh, okay, this got really somber. I mean, there’s a lot of… good things in the world. And I want to share with you some of them. If you want to, I mean. I wouldn’t want to assume…”

Bolam waited for a bit, then interrupted him. “Mortagne, just… take a breath. It’s alright. Just… calm down.”

He stopped, nodded, and took a deep breath. He closed his eyes for a moment, and then said, in the same, composed voice he always did when reading poetry, even if he had his sword up to his fists in pigman guts.

“A dream of treasure buried in my garden
And shared with one who digs the earth
The day is sunny, the weather clear
Let us explore this virgin soil.”

Bolam listened to it, then thought for a few moments on it, then her eyes lit up and a bright smile appeared on her face. “Oh… OOOH! You’re talking about your fantasy.” She said.

Mortagne gave an embarrassed smile, though there was relief to. “Ah, yes.”

“You wanna try?” She said, unable to contain her excitement.

“Hm…” he said, his blush increasing. Bolam’s own face was getting a bit flushed too.

“Now?” she said, barely able to contain her enthusiasm.

He nodded, and Bolam clapped.

“Oh, yes! I was hoping you’d ask me. Okay, give me just a second. I’ll go get some things.” She wrapped her arms around him, pressing her face against his broad, muscled chest. Then she quickly rushed out to her own room, coming back with a small wooden box and a key.

Mortagne was sitting on the bed, taking a few deep breaths when she closed the door, locked it and placed the box on the ground. When it opened, it revealed a collection of bottles, as well as several distinctly shaped objects, and one harness.

His eyes grew wide. “You got all this ready?”

Bolam grinned. “Hey, like I said, I was hoping you’d ask. I knew Arlo would have all the right tools. Don’t worry. People in his position don’t get to where they are without knowing to keep some secrets. Especially from jesters who will remain nameless.” She grinned.

He smiled. “I… I suppose so.” He took out one of the toys, his face remaining nice and red. she sat next to him, leaning against him and running a hand over his back. “It looks big.”

She nodded. “I got eh… various sizes. I mean, what I saving up money for here, right? I also got some advice from him. We eh… probably should take it slow. I mean, you’ve never really done anything with this and I don’t want you hurt.”

Mortagne coughed. “I eh… I talked to Ros about it. I mean… just, health wise, to make sure it wasn’t dangerous in my.. condition. She eh… also gave me some advice. And eh…” He reached into a cupboard of the nightstand, where a small, nondescript bottle was kept. “I eh.. have been… practicing. With eh… my… fingers.” His voice was getting quieter and quieter as he spoke until the end was just a bit of whispering.

Her grin grew wider, a hand running over his arm. A flush of heat went through her. “Oh really? Were you thinking of me while you were… practicing?”

He nodded, biting his lip.

Bolam ran a hand over his cheek, turning his head so he could see there was no mockery in her face , just affection and desire. Her body felt heated, and her clothes felt constricting. “Could you… show me? Please?”

Mortagne swallowed, and nodded. “I… Okay.” He pulled back a bit from her to take off his shirt first. Bolam watched with hunger. She’d seen it before, but she wouldn’t get tired of it. Broad shoulder, a chest, marked here and there with small marks of battle, both against the enemy in the dungeon and the one in his body. There was little hair on his chest, only a bit of a trail, below the defined and hard abs she was intimately familiar with, leading down to what was under those trousers.

And those were the next to come off, alongside the loincloth underneath, revealing trimmed blonde pubes, and a shaft that was already fully erect. His sparsely haired legs were broad with muscles as well. She knew just how strong that body could be. She’d felt it. The memory sent another wave of heat that started in her lap and flowed through her body. He started to get up, but she stopped him. “No, wait, not fair if only I get an eyeful.”

She stood and grinned, taking off her hat, and with a saucy grin, put it onto his head at a jaunty angle. Mortagne was criminally unaware of just how good looking his body was. Bolam had no such problem. She saw her eyes on him, his tongue quickly licking his suddenly dry lips. Moving her hips she took off her coat, and tossed it aside. She stepped forward suddenly, straddling his lap, reaching for her blouse and pulling it up and over her, freeing her firm, bountiful breasts to the air. Holding the sleeves she tossed them around the back of his head and pulled him closer, and downward. His eyes were drawn to it, and his hands went up, then hesitated, even as his eyes met hher. She expected it, and nodded. She moaned as his strong hands grabbed softly, squeezing ever so gently, palms rubbing over the stiffening nipples.

Then she rose, and his hands released her. She put her hands at her hips and swayed her rear, then sultrily lowered those trousers, taking her underthings along for the ride. She leaned forward, giving her lover a full view of the two perfect rounds of her ass. Then, that last piece of clothing fallen to the ground, she stepped out of them, and turned, her legs spread a bit, giving him a full view of her pussy, her own blonde hair trimmed as well. Mortagne was holding his breath, his eyes going from looking at her pussy, to looking away embarassedly, to reminding himself that she wanted him to look at her and letting his eyes roam over her again.

“You’re beautiful.” He blurted out, letting go of the held breath and her heart raced at having the oh so tightly self-controlled man just speak without thinking.

“We’re a good match then.” She said. “Now… I gave you a show… care to return the favor?”

He swallowed and nodded. “Alright.” And with that,he took the small jar and opened it, pouring some thick, transparent substance on his fingers. Then, with another look at her, he turned away from her, getting on his hands and knees, his excited shaft dangling between his legs. He moved his legs to spread them, and she saw his ass, shapely and, she knew from hands-on experience, rock hard. With the legs parted a bit, she could see the little star there.

Then his hand came up between those legs, slippery with the lubrication, and slide between those cheeks. A little gasp at the feel, and then the fingers would slowly rub over it. Bolam found herself dragged forward, her mouth slightly open as it pressed a bit, circling it. However, she knew that body, and she saw how all the muscles were tense. And she knew the man whose body it was.

So she stepped forward, and put her hands on his ass. “Mortagne… please, relax. This isn’t a trial to succeed or fail. It’s something to enjoy. I want you, Mortagne.” She pressed his nose against the hard cheek of his ass, and kissed it, even as a hand went to caress his balls. “I love every part of you Mortagne, I love your body, I love your face, your chest, I love your cock, your ass, I love your asshole. And I love every part of your mind too. Your bravery, your kindness, your love of poetry and I also love the part of you that might love to play with his asshole. There is nothing here that I think is ridiculous or disgusting. It’s all absolutely lovely. So, please, show me this part, and let’s have some fun with it together.” All the time she’d been softly stroking his sex with one hand, and his ass with the other. She felt the tension drain away.

“Thanks, Bolam. You’re… right. I worry about foolish things sometimes, don’t I?” he took another breath, and slid the finger in. Not deep, but slowly let it get deeper and deeper. His other hand came back, grabbing one of his buttcheeks, spreading it out a bit. Without thinking, she reached out to the other cheek, spreading it, leaving that tight entrance exposed, in plain view of her. She let out a sigh and squeezed her legs together, biting her lips.

Now, two fingers were pressed together, and pressed in together. That tight ring had gotten made good and slippery by that first finger, so even though it was larger, it went in rather smoothly. He let out some deep, breaths, and a soft moan, as he started to slowly slide that in and out.

“You’re gorgeous, please… continue.” she said, her own body tingly with need, but that’d come later. Again he stopped, the fingers sliding out, briefly going back to the front, more of that lubrication added before they went back. This time, three fingers were pressed in a small triangle. They softly pushed at that hole, coaxing that little ring until they slid in, only until the first knuckle. But every time the hole would twitch, it would draw them in a little more. There was a little cry from Mortagne, briefly followed by a whimper from Bolam. She had been almost annoyed when Arlo had been saying again and again to go slow, no matter what, but now she got it. It was so tempting.

“What am I doing… in your fantasies while you’re doing this?” she asked, almost breathlessly, then caught herself. She had the opposite problem he had sometimes. “If you don’t mind telling me.”

“Haaa… hmmm… Sometimes… you slide… aaah… a thing in me, like… a vegetable or… hmm… your dagger’s pommel. Sometimes… aah… just your hands… once I hmmmm…” He trailed off.

“I won’t laugh, I promise.” Laughing was the furthest thing on her mind now, her mind envisioning this beefy man lying over his head thinking of her taking his ass as he toyed with himself.

“Sometimes… I… imagine it’s you… as a man… ngh… or sometimes just… you as having… hmm… a penis.” The man was the worst in the world at dirty talk except maybe Reynauld, but she bit her lips and pressed her legs together.

“Not that strange at all, lover.” She said, rubbing her cheek against the skin of his asscheek. “I’ve been thinking about it too ever since you told me. Playing with myself, rubbing my clit and squeezing my breast, all the while thinking of that wonderful, gorgeous ass of yours, and the ways I’d press in and make you cry out in pleasure. And now… now we’re going to make it real tonight.” Those three fingers were all the way in. That had been the guideline when she might try to go… all the way. “Could you… lay down on the bed, on your stomach? I’d… like to have a turn.” She’d grin.

He looked back, panting and nodded, all too eager to do so, pulling out his fingers, laying flat on the bed, a rush going through him as his excited shaft pressed up against those sheets. She took out her own jar of lubrication, and poured it on her hand. She knew from Arlo’s advice that anything she used in an ass (her own or someone else’s, he had cheekily said) should not be used in her sex until well washed. And her pussy was damn well begging for either the man’s cock or failing that, her own fingers. But before she’d enter with toys, she wanted to feel him herself, not just put things inthere.

Mortagne’s hands went back, grabbing his cheeks again and parting them, the tall, broad man looking over his shoulder at her getting her fingers ready. No nervousness there now, he looked, eager. She slid over on the bed, laying on him, straddling one of his leg, pressing her heat up against the back of his leg, letting him feel the dampness there, and shivering at the sensation of his hot, hard flesh up against her. “Tell me whenever it hurts, promise?” She said, as she pressed her slick fingers up against that hole.. “No stoic endurance, please? It’s sweet and all, but I don’t want to explain myself to Ros.”

“I promise, I promise. Please…” At that little plea, she reflexively pressed herself a bit tighter against that leg. She started with two fingers, her own a fair bit more delicate than his. She didn’t put more than the lightest force behind it, and was almost surprised when they slipped inside that ring, feeling the slick warmth of the lubed entrance wrap around her. She heard a slight moan from Mortagne, and felt that ring tighten around her, pulling those fingers in a bit.

She licked her lips and pressed further a bit, letting that warmth wrap around her further, kissing Mortagne’s broad and muscled back. After she was a few centimeters inside, the tightness gave away a bit as she passed the muscle. Soon, it was all in. “How does it feel? I’m going to move my fingers inside a bit.”

“Haaa… yes, hm… it feels good. Go ahead, go ahead!” He said, and she almost detected impatience there. His hands leaving his cheeks to hold the sheets. She wriggled her fingers, then turned them slightly. She’d gotten more than safety tips and toys from Arlo. Towards the stomach he’d said, A walnut sized bump. Not here, a little more to the right, was this it?

There was a sudden cry and she felt that muscle suddenly tighten around her finger, and that leg press up against her. His hands clenched the sheets. She immediately stopped. “Is something wrong?”

“NO! No! I… Aaah, that felt…. hah… I didn’t… how… I didn’t know… that was… that felt so good.” Of course he wouldn’t. The serious minded man had likely treated the fingering as ‘training’, rather than fun things in themselves. Well, that just meant she got first dibs at it. In a way, it reminded her of finding the right place to disarm a trap.

“Can I continue?”

“Yes, please…” She leaned into his body again, rubbing her hardened and sensitive nipples against those tight muscles. His body trembled, then relaxed. She slid her third finger inside it, and started to play with that sweet spot more, accompanying it with her other hand stroking over his side. He’d muffle those cries this time, but she’d feel his body shudder in pleasure., those hips reflexively pressed down, pressing his cock between his hard stomach and the soft bed. She had to stifle back a moan herself, seeing his body writhe like that, hearing those held back cries.

“Aaah, ngh…. Bolam… stop…” She withdrew her finger. “It’s too good. If you… if you keep that up I… haa… I may not last long. And I want to… I want you to… use the thing.” Just a little finger movements there could do so much? Arlo had said boys get all the fun toys. If she wasn’t enjoying it just as much, she might have been jealous.

She withdrew her fingers. “Alright. Let’s move on to something bigger. If you can take this, then I’m going to get strapped in, okay?” She took one of the moderately sized toys, and liberally poured the lube on it. Reluctantly she stopped laying on him, needing a better position, leaving a little damp spot on the back of his leg testifying to her excitement. She made sure he saw the slick toy, getting a nod from him. She rubbed it over that crack between his cheeks teasingly.

“Do you mind opening the door for me, lover?” Seeing him expose that tight hole of his was enough to send a little thrill through her on its own. Really, a lot of things guys seemed to do or like when it came to sex made a whole lot more sense now. Again, those strong hands came back, and eagerly parted those cheeks. She poured another dab of that lube on the exposed ring, then softly pushed the length up against it.

This time, it went a fair bit more difficult. The tip pressed in, the muscle starting to yield, then a gasp and Mortagne sounding. “Ngh… hold on a bit…” She stopped, and he took a few deep breaths. “Alright, go in… hmm… slowly… it doesn’t hurt just… feels weird.”

She pressed in a bit further, just a centimeter more. “You’re still good?” A few seconds, and then another nod. She saw the opening stretch. Part of her was worrying that this had to hurt, but she’d been told that if she did it right, it wouldn’t hurt at all. For all his habits to keep suffering to himself, Mortagne did keep his promises. Slowly, carefully, she pushed on until…

“Alright, the tip is all the way in. This is as wide as this thing goes.” She said. “Still holding out okay?”

“Yeah… haa… this is different. Takes a bit… getting used to, but it doesn’t hurt. Hmm… go deeper.” He let go of those cheeks again. She started pushing again, trying to see if she could touch that sweet spot a little bit with the toy. And she did manage to get another lovely moan from him. But she didn’t linger. She wanted to fuck him. It might have been his fantasy initially, but Light, once she knew that was on the table, she’d been thinking of it plenty. And finally, it was in, only the last part in her hand.

“That’s it, love, it’s all in. Can I move it?”

“Hold on… just… hmm… ngh… give me a moment.” She nodded, running her hand over his back as he slowly adapted to the new sensation, letting his ass get used to the probing shaft. “Alright, I’m ready.” he finally said. And with another grin she started slowly moving the hard rod back and forth, trying to angle it downward slightly.

With the initial accommodating out of the way, the man started to give in to the pleasure, gasping out each time she slowly pulled the length out, and then letting out a low moan when it slid back in. She reached for her own breast, squeezing it, eyes half lidded and mouth opened slightly as she slowly, ever so slowly increased those thrusts. When she’d fingered him, she’d been so focused on the details, but from here she could watch that whole powerful body writhe on the bed, covered in a bit of sweat already, clawing at the sheets and toes curling. The same massive man who had taken axe blows by massive pig men with little more then a muffled grunt and a wince, who was so reserved and tightly self controlled, so afraid to hurt someone, was losing control to those simple movements, and he was doing so because he’d asked her to do it with him.

The moans grew louder and louder, and her pace quicker and quicker, the woman just about hypnotized by the rhythm, when all of a sudden that broad arm shot back and gripped her arm. She blinked. “Wha… did I… do…”

“No….” he interrupted, slowly getting back to using words. She saw the look in his eyes, and the desperate heat in them. The same one he had when she’d teased him enough he wouldn’t think about his 'condition’ anymore and just take her in his arms. “Bolam… I want you to fuck me.”

Those words went straight from her ear, right down to her spine to her loins, throwing more fuel on the fire there. Not just what he asked, but the smoldering, pleading tone, and the oh so unusual use of profanity, without even a moment of hesitation.” The dildo was dropped, forgotten, unimportant now. “Yes!” She just said, words now sounding far away and inconsequential. The harness slipped on easily, leather snugly around her hips. (she’d practiced) The dildo she had chosen was fitted on without a hitch. She’d turned to take the lube, sitting on the bed, when suddenly, Mortagne was in front of her, his face flushed, his cock, wet at the tip, trembling with need.

“I want… to do something.” he said, and then, with that irresistible force she found, well, irresistible, he opened her legs. He went to his knees in front of her and looked at that length, that piece that would soon be inside of him. And without a further word, he leaned forward and wrapped his mouth around it. The harness was pushed back a bit, up against her clit, and she moaned. But looking down and meeting his eyes, seeing him work that toy so hard, seeing his face flush like that. He reached with his left hand, the one that he hadn’t used earlier to her sex, feeling its dampness. Not stopping with trying to pleasure her fake cock, he moved to please her very real, and very wet and needful pussy.

Oh, part of her wanted to let him, Light knew how much her body was on fire and begging for release. But she reached out with a hand and held his wrist. “No… I’ll come.” she said.

He let go of the cock, a line of saliva connecting the two, which made her body ache all the more for the climax that finger promised. “But, shouldn’t you get pleasure?”

She grinned. “I’m getting plenty, Mortagne. Don’t worry. But I don’t wanna cum yet. Not before this.” She liked this state she was in now, with her whole body glowing with heat and hungry for any sensation. Cum? She could cum whenever she wanted, but taking Mortagne’s ass for the first time, that was gonna be now. “Now, could you… get it ready.” She held out the lube bottle, and he smiled and held his hands out. The two of them kept their eyes locked as he liberally lathered that cock with his hands, making it nice and warm as well. She smiled and gave a hungry grin. “Now get on that bed, on your side, lovely. I think it’s time to pop your cherry.”

He got there quick, still really hard, but he didn’t look one thrust away from cumming anymore. Which was good. She didn’t want this to be over quickly. As he laid there, she cuddled up behind him, wrapping an arm around his chest, and pressing her own breasts against his back, letting him feel the softness up against his ribs. Pressed up so tightly against him, she could fully appreciate how damn tall he was. She leaned down to guide the strap on towards that well-prepared hole. She could feel his heartbeat with her face up against his back. “Can I do it, Mortagne?”

“Hmhmm, do it.” came the immediate answer. She slid forward, and could even feel him pushing back a bit. She went slow, calmly sliding it in, but with slow confidence that he could take it, and that he’d say something if she needed to stop. This time, he didn’t need time getting used to it. As it went in, he gasped and moaned through pursed lips, pressing his head back. Bit by bit, she filled him, until finally, her hips pressed up against his ass, the base of the strap on pressing against her clit. She kissed his back again.

“It’s all in.” she said. “How do you feel?”

“Haaa… Bolam it’s so… haa… so full… You’re so deep in me…. ngh… I feel… good… real good.” he panted out. One hand clutching hers on his chest, the other grasping the sheets.

She grinned. “Good, I’m gonna start moving now.” And with that, she began pulling out a few centimeters, then pushing it in again and grinding it back and forth a bit. Again there was a moan, louder this time. Then she pulled back a bit further, slid back in a little bit faster, getting a higher cry this time, and a desperate panting. That muscled back trembled against her from the slightest moves of her hips. She wrapped both arms around him now, one teasing a stiff nipple, the other one running over his stomach. And again and again she pressed inside of him.

'HAAAA!” He actually cried out loudly, and she felt how he tightened with nerves as other people might have heard him.

It was probably a wicked thing to grin at that, but she was perhaps a bit wicked. “Best cover your mouth, Mortagne. It’s only going to get better.” She grinded up against him.

“Ngh…. haa… yes…. please… my… my cock… please…” he uttered incoherently. And she eagerly complied, reaching down, her hand finding that heated shaft. Her hands were still slick with lube as she started to slowly stroke that length up and down, keeping the same pace as her hips. But those were ever increasing, and soon the moan of one thrust ended up flowing in that of the other as she thrust in him again and again. The hand wrapped around his chest tightened as his body started to squirm and jerk with the intensity of the pleasure.

And that just got her more and more heated, and drove her to thrust into him harder and faster, grinding her nipples against his back, moaning out along. “Oh yes, yes, Mortagne…. moan for me, shout for me, more!”

She could feel him gasping for air, could hear the shouts barely muffled by that hand in front of his face, could imagine those usually serene eyes just opened wide and frantic. And she could feel the cock in her hand trembling. “Cum for me Mortagne. Let me see how much you love this. I’m here with you. Don’t hold anything back, let me see it!” She called out, perhaps a bit louder than she meant to.

Every muscle in his body tensed, even that ring, and she kept the cock deep inside, just wriggling it as the warrior’s climax completely overtook his body, one leg kicking out, one hand clawing at the sheet, the other clamped around his mouth in a deathgrip to prevent his orgasmic cries from waking everyone in the hamlet. On his cock, she could feel the cum pour out of it, her hand not stopping, milking that length of every drop, and Mortagne of every moan.

And finally, his body came to a rest, sweaty, breathing heavily like he’d run a marathon and still woozy. “That… hooo… that was… that was wonderful… are you… I… thank you. I wanted it… but… I didn’t think it’d be… like this.”

She wrapped her legs around his. “Oh, no need to thank me, love. It was… my pleasure. I’m hoping to do this again.” She softy carressed the sensitive and slowly relaxing shaft.

“I’d like that.” he said. “But, I want to do things for you too. I mean, you don’t…”

“I get plenty out of this, Mortagne, don’t worry… hmm… but how much fun you seem to have with it, now I’m kind of wondering about it.”

“Bolam, I mean, you know….” Mortagne said.

“Your condition, I know, Mortagne.” she said, having expected that. “But I also know something you don’t.”

“Hm?”

“This harness is adjustable for size, even for large fellows like you. With a little bit of jiggering, well, you could be dual wielding like the best of them.” She slid out the cock, getting another moan, and slid it between his legs.

Mortagne was quiet for a moment. “Are you serious?”

She chuckled. “Maybe. But Mortagne… could you grab the sheets? It’s cold and… hmm… I feel like just laying around like this a bit if you don’t mind.”

“Ah… of course…” A warm cover went over them both.

“So, we did find that treasure, hm?” She said stroking his back.

“Yes… yes we sure did. But you always do get your treasure, don’t you?”

“Even if I have to search and insist a long time, love. And don’t you forget it.”
Shogeton
Adept
Adept

Re: Buried Treasure

Postby Tehya on Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:28 pm

Nice story, you are a master of the English language. =D>
Tehya

Return to Creations