Wade, in technicolor!!

Stories, poetry and pictures created by players here

Moderator: Tehya

Wade, in technicolor!!

Postby Wadeywade on Tue May 31, 2016 8:09 pm

I found this avatar based chat online, and sed it to create an image of Wade after the rebirth. It is the closest i can come so far, so.. Enjoy!
(Ps never really though he was sexy, till now! Lol.)
This is him in what his original costume was (or closest I could find). The other is his all black outfit.
If you wanna see what it looks like, search the imvu website, @WadeuthMatar thats me. :)
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (124.12 KiB) Viewed 4307 times
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Re: Wade, in technicolor!!

Postby Wadeywade on Tue May 31, 2016 10:13 pm

Wade, sitting in the library at his house. :)
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (248.34 KiB) Viewed 4301 times
"There are no strings on me." Leonard Snart
-
“it gladdens me to know Odin prepares for a feast, soon I will be drinking ale from curved horns! I will not enter Odins Hall with fear, I shall wait for my sons to join me.. and when they do, I shall bask in their tales of triumph! the Aesir shall welcome me. my death comes without apology! I welcome the Valkeries, to SUMMON ME HOME!”-Ragnar Lodbrok
Wadeywade
Expert
Expert

Return to Creations