Icki's Journal

Stories, poetry and pictures created by players here

Moderator: Tehya

Icki's Journal

Postby Kooky on Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:08 am

It's been weeks since I left home. I find myself now in a town called Nanthalion, but things seem about the same here too. Dah was wrong. Leaving won't teach me anything, just make me more miserable and now feeling that way in a totally unfamiliar land with strangers. I want to go home. At least the people who leered at me there, I knew, and I knew they wouldn't hurt me.

On the bright side, I found a nice spot to fish today in the forest. I'm making sure it isn't owned so I'm not in trouble, but it'll be a good way for me to get some food and earn some coin. The 200mhl Dah gave me won't last forever.

I met a goblin today. His name is Zar`Ruz and he doesn't look like most goblins I've heard of. Then again, the sight I saw earlier was true to the stereotypes. I saw a goblin woman just manhandling a halfbreed, knocking her out then walking off with her. This was in an inn.. The same inn I'm staying at. That's insane. I'm glad I wasn't noticed, but Zar`Ruz noticed me. He wanted me to... f.. ..d.. have sex.. with a woman who was tied up, strung up by the rafters. Apparently she drugged some guy named Tamryn. This place is really weird.

I went to the arena today. Zar`Ruz had mentioned that his tribe leader warchief person Nixxle runs it and apparently rumors are true that goblins do go there. I figured I would be safe and just be able to draw. I've been drawing pictures of the goblins I meet and see, so I can show Dah when I see him next. Three years is a long time, but I'll make it through. Zar`Ruz has been teaching me a lot about goblin-kind. He doesn't seem to mind me too much, but he calls me fuzzy and fuzzball and has some crude language otherwise. Apparently he's one of the rare good-looking goblins. I don't mind when he calls me names, it doesn't seem like he's trying to be mean about it. Not like the others back home.

We had to leave the arena today when one of the gladiators interrupted us, and threatened us as if we were going to hurt his friend. We were only talking to each other and not even about anyone. Zar`Ruz however made it a point to voice that the gladiator made the woman his new target due to the uncalled threat. He's brave in a weird way. When another gladiator started to gang up on us, he grabbed me and we left.

The bathhouse was a new experience. It was just like the others at home, but being there with Zar`Ruz was different. For some reason he thinks my butt looks like a girl's butt. I... do not know how to take that. I mean, it's my butt. It just.. looks like my butt... He talks about sex a lot. I think he might be a sexaholic. At least I'm learning some new things. But being alone in the baths with him is something I won't be forgetting any time soon.

I went into town today and stopped off at their General Store. I was able to get a real book for my work and other tools I need. I even found a backpack! The clerk there was awfully nice. She treated me with respect and was so kind. I even picked up a new friend. I've decided to name him Cooter. He's a yellow-bellied cooter turtle. I'll be keeping him in my backpack or pocket for now. Having him with me makes me feel less alone. When I left the shop, some human yanked my tail really hard. I was accused of stealing, and then of leering at the clerk who had been so nice to me. They really do hate goblins here.

Today I was accused of radishing a cat. I don't own radishes. I don't even like to eat them. And I wasn't around any cats or catfolk. The man was drunk, but it still bothers me. Why yell at me about radishing his slave's pussy? It seems like to these folks I'm either a sleezy letcherous goblin criminal or a slutty sex-needy catling. I hope I can prove them wrong. I really do. I'm smart and I can make all sorts of things. Maybe I should take Zar`Ruz up on his offer. He wants me to make some traps for him, and actually get paid to do so. Not the traps that get animals.. but the ones I helped with back home to get raiders. He also wants me to meet Nixxle, his warchief. She's the one who dragged off that other halfbreed... He says if I was born to a tribe, I would have been killed. And even now, I'll be treated awfully as lower-caste, but they do take care of their own. Maybe I could have a place among them? At the very least, I can learn about that half of me, find out about my culture and heritage beyond the slurs and cruel words of most folk. I'll try to find Zar`Ruz.. There's some sort of huge thing going on at the arena.. Maybe he'll be in the woods hunting? It's worth a shot.
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the General Store (Spotzen Strype) | Manager of Chocolates 2 Cherish (Calvan) | Assistant Manager of the Siren's Call (Sammy)

Most known characters - Lumio, Misk, Rumplelynx, Moxie Fink, and Icki
Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Icki's Journal

Postby Kooky on Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:54 am

I couldn't have been more wrong. I'm in a cell now, in the basement of the tribe's home. I managed to keep my backpack when the goblin Balrat tossed me in here. He raped me. It was.. awful. I feel so broken. And worse, now I'm stuck here with no idea what will happen to me. I came looking for Zar`Ruz and met the other goblin in the woods. He's just like goblins were described to be, but worse. He took delight in the thrill of the chase, the hunt, and trying to claim he caught me for a fucktoy, when I was trying to come here in the first place. This cell looks easy enough to try and toy with.. but I'd rather not. I don't want to risk anything.

I'm out of the cell now. Zar`Ruz had come to see me, kind enough to give me food and drink. I got drunk for the first time, and his kindness came at the price of the claim that I begged, and and used my mouth on his penis as payment. He told me that next time, I should fight. I should fight anyone trying to hurt me or take something from me. Fighting is what goblins do. But I'm no fighter. He left, and the Warchief Nixxle came to see what the newest prize was. She found no worth in me but gave me the chance to prove myself. She challenged me, that if I could break out of my cell, I could clean up and sleep at her furs. It was one of the best night's sleep I ever had. I even got to explain what I did to Zar, with my calculations. I had managed to break down the cell door by exploiting its hinges. Maybe I have a chance after all.

Zar took me into town today, to that Lonely Inn. He took me hunting, so that I could have sex with a woman I guess. His prey ended up leaving, but I still found myself asking about his methods, asking the why's and how's and more why's. I kind of.. got into it... I even suggested a female prey, a new subject. Is it wrong that I'm not ashamed? I feel like I should be ashamed. But.. I'm not...

I decided to hide my book and Cooter and my favorite tools. I don't want anything happening to them, and I can always get them as needed. I even got to put in an order for the materials I need for fixing that door. Maybe if I fix what I broke, I can somehow please Nixxle? I met a slave today. I didn't get her name, but she explained slavery to me in these lands. It sounds.. not too bad. Almost like people are kept as pets. But some are just owned property, objects, even expendable...

Today I met Varrik. I was repairing the door I broke and suddenly a bear came to life. It was a statue I never noticed. Then this big goblin, one of the pretty ones, came hulking over. We talked a little bit, and he's a smart guy. He even gave me a tunic to replace the shirt that I had that was ripped up by Balrat, and he called me a prospect. However, he's still a brute. I wish I had the nerve he does. Just as I finished the door, he pierced my ear with a strange earring.. It gave me breasts. I know now I dislike breasts. That earring turned me into a female and I had hips and felt top-heavy. I nearly fell over a few times. He took me to the hot springs and there, I got to see what it was like having sex as a female. He enjoyed it. I didn't not like it, but I didn't exactly like it either. I don't know.. Maybe I just.. don't like sex?... He did however give me some glass items to make for him, and say I could be his assistant, and that it would be an honor. I do feel honored by it. I'm going to spend all my free time working on making him the perfect glass eyes and bottles for the experiments he wants me to do. I think I found my place. I finally feel like I belong.
Dev Team Member | Manager of the Bazaar (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the Arena (Lumio) | Assistant Manager of the General Store (Spotzen Strype) | Manager of Chocolates 2 Cherish (Calvan) | Assistant Manager of the Siren's Call (Sammy)

Most known characters - Lumio, Misk, Rumplelynx, Moxie Fink, and Icki
Kooky
Predominate
Predominate

Return to Creations