The Slut Princess (A Naughty Short Story)

Stories, poetry and pictures created by players here

Moderator: Tehya

The Slut Princess (A Naughty Short Story)

Postby Celestia on Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:01 am

Part One -- The Formulation of the Plan

"Stop the carriage."

"Princess?" Gregain asked, a perplexed expression crossing his features.

"I said stop the carriage." Princess Celestia was in no mood to be questioned. She had just buried her mother, Queen Lianne, and the procession was slowly making its way back to the Palace of Eminence.

Gregain, prince regent, husband of the late queen and step-father of the princess, rapped his knuckles twice against the partition between cab and driver. The carriage lurched to a halt. "There is nothing here but a sluthouse, Celestia."

"Do you think I don't know that?" She verily lashed the words out at him. She was in a rare mood. "And I will be Queen soon, you may as well get used to addressing me properly." The ceremony would take place in less than two weeks time, and she secretly wished it would come sooner.

"Very well, Your Highness." Gregain's lips sealed themselves together. He had more than a vague notion of why she wanted to stop here, but he would wait for her to explain it herself. The princess's father, King Lowen the IV, had died years ago of what was considered to be natural causes. It just so happened that when his heart gave out he was cock-deep inside his favorite slut. Though the Queen had put the poor young woman to death for her unfortunate luck, Lianne seemed to blame every slut across the empire for his death, and her disdain for them grew to proportions that often drove her to visit one of the many slutparlors in The Illustrious City for the express purpose of seeing to their punishment.

He often felt bad for them, and even worse for himself since the Queen had long since banned him from ever using such an establishment. In the Unending Empire it was accepted in due course by wives and Gods alike that men would stray from their marriages to enjoy the offerings of who the clerics and priests had branded as sluts. These were young women who had either been duly accused and convicted of slutty behavior, or had failed 'The Test' as it was called. To become an official slut in the eyes of the Gods was one of the most shameful things any woman could endure.

"I aim to continue in my mother's tradition." Celestia spoke darkly as the door to the carriage opened by way of the royal guards that flanked either side. Celestia had never been to a sluthouse or parlor before. It was not something that any lady would wish to associate themselves with, much less a princess such as she. She had only heard of her mother's visits through the gossip of handmaidens, and though she had understood the reasons why, it appalled her to know that her mother would tolerate the presence of any slut, even if it was only to dole out punishment to them. Now she would have to carry that burden.

"Your Highness, I strongly urge you to recon-" Gregain was suddenly cut off. "Enough. I've made up my mind." Celestia drew a long, slow breath and stepped down out of the carriage. She was nervous, anxious, perhaps even a little scared, but she dared not show it. She had to be strong. Tough. Like her mother.

Gregain followed behind as the exceedingly beautiful princess, her elven heritage apparent in the regal grace that seemed to so naturally imbue her, approached and entered the doors of the parlor with a contingency of her guard assembled around her. The princess wasn't acting like herself, and he wondered if she could go through with it. He had never once seen her set a man to violence, much less perpetrated it herself. He wondered if this change in her was foreboding of the future. As they entered the raucous commotion and merrymaking that defined the establishment ground to a sudden halt. Women dancing nude froze in place. All eyes swung first to the princess, and then down and away as if in shame. The proprietor of the establishment sprung quickly to his feet and rushed before the princess, bowing low.

"Your highness, I am humbled. W-welcome to my...my..." The man stammered through his words.

"Your sluthouse?" Celestia finished for him dismissively. "All of you!" She called out to those within the common room. "As you were!" slowly, begrudgingly, the patrons and women they came for began to relax. Hushed whispers began to spread throughout the room, but she ignored them. "Her." Celestia pointed to one of the young women. "Bring her here." One of her guard advanced and took the wide-eyed girl by her arm and marched her back over before the princess. "Take her across your lap and spank her. Do not spare her any mercy." The princess's eyes shaped up the beautiful elf and looked her dead in the eye. "And I had better hear you counting, you filthy slut."

"Yes, your highness.." the elven woman replied meekly, frightened, before finding herself quickly and suddenly forced over the lap of the guardsman. The first crack of his hand against her upturned ass rang out through the room almost as loudly as her cry of pain. "One!" Again his hand struck. Again she cried out into the mostly silent room. "Two."

"Her." The princess pointed again, to a new girl, this one a human. "Chain her to a pole and lash her. Spare her no mercy." The young woman gasped and whimpered her fear as a guard approached and began to carry out the command.

Celestia had to brace herself to keep from turning away as the moments wore on. She didn't like violence. She hated every moment of it, but it was for her mother. Her mother never once shied away from it. Her mother would have smiled.

Gregain watched all of this in disapproving silence, even as Celestia added new punishments to new women. Violence with a purpose was one thing, but this was just random cruelty. Celestia's mother had been a straight-laced, unrepentant bitch. Their marriage had come about on political grounds and, though he would never admit it, he was glad she was dead. But Celestia was different. Nearly twenty years of age, the woman had always been kind, sweet, and even if a bit naive, was quite intelligent. As the princess saw to the punishment of the sluts his eyes watched her from behind, calculating. He could not stand by and allow her to become her mother. No, something had to be done. Suddenly a plan began to form in his head. One that he was surprised he had not thought of before. It would require a certain measure of cruelty, and was perhaps even evil in nature, but the more his mind conjured the thoughts the more unrelentingly appealing, the more addicting, they became.

"Enough! No more!" Celestia couldn't take it anymore. The women's eyes were full of tears, their cries of anguish filling the room, their bodies marked with the evidence of their punishments. Turning away she looked Gregain in the eye. "Let us begone." She spoke softly.

Gregain saw the princess with new eyes, her beatific features emanating the image of pristine innocence among a frame of soft rolling locks of shimmering light-pink hair, elven ears peeking forth from their tresses. He hoped she would not see what was in his gaze. Soon, very soon, his plan would be put into motion.
Celestia
Novice
Novice

Re: The Slut Princess (A Naughty Short Story)

Postby Tehya on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:29 pm

Enjoyable read!
Tehya

Return to Creations