Alacac Nekos

Stories, poetry and pictures created by players here

Moderator: Tehya

Alacac Nekos

Postby Goldentiger on Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:42 pm

Alacac Nekos

The Alacac are considered the rarest of the Neko race. They are shy and illusive due to everything that has happened to them over the centuries. They also have jewels intertwined in their hair and adorned to their skin. Which is why they are illusive to those that are not of their race. Their appearance is strange and mysterious. From afar they look normal big cat nekos but on closer inspection the fur is very fine and well cared for.

They have hidden villages controlled by each of the clans. Only times anyone finds one of the villages is either by accident of if they have proven themselves and are invited.
Irontail, Rita Highlander Hitar, Rhain Stormcloud, Iriam, Canthia, Mayuki, Karatha, Rosa
Goldentiger
Expert
Expert

Re: Alacac Nekos

Postby CallieO on Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:36 pm

I think this is a good start. I'd change the name, though, because one of our player-characters is named Neko.
"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe."
--Dr. Beverly Crusher

Player of Callie Volopa, Viaa, Auric Lightwing, Brian Perano, Erin Tarcata and Aimee Sarasiné

CallieO
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Alacac Nekos

Postby Goldentiger on Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:06 pm

Should have said this when I first post this. This is a Race for my story that I`m writing in RL.
Irontail, Rita Highlander Hitar, Rhain Stormcloud, Iriam, Canthia, Mayuki, Karatha, Rosa
Goldentiger
Expert
Expert

Return to Creations