Mandy's Diary and Transposings

Stories, poetry and pictures created by players here

Moderator: Tehya

Mandy's Diary and Transposings

Postby Cayenne on Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:07 pm

Dear Diary,

Fredric is dead and with him, goes the bulk of the towns books and writing supplies. I still have a number of books and letters he wanted me to transcribe as part of my training, but the everything else is going up in smoke as I write this. They don't seem to mind us living here, but they are quiet fastidious in the removal of homes and shelters for the written word.

It's part of what is called the "Fragile peace" between the series of smaller settlements and the Barbarians who own much of the land surrounding. I'm told that every places agreement with the wild tribes is different, and that for the most part we're left alone because there are bigger worries for the Barbarians then small settlements of mostly High Humanity. With the internal, and external struggles with other factions taking up most of their attention.

As the gathering hall is also on fire, my coming of age celebration has also gone the wayside, which is just as fine as I'm pretty sure I've been of age much longer than they realize. It doesn't stop the lurid stares, but it keeps them from going further for most part.

Did I mention that my families home is also on fire? I'm mostly writing this huddled in a pile of blankets that I've gathered that smell of smoke and stain my remaining clothing with soot. Beneath it is the collection of things I've saved, and an old pair of boots that belonged to a man that had lived with us for a short time. The soles are coming apart, but it keeps the bottoms of my feet from touching the cold ground.

I'm heading to Nanthalion, as while it is Barbarian controlled land, they also have Unigo, some place called Umbara, and a shop for spells that is for the most part unmolested by the locals. I can hardly imagine it!

The carriage is almost here, I need to pack all these things away before it arrives in case we get stopped by Barbarians patrol on the way.

Until then,

Mandy.
Cayenne
Adept
Adept

Re: Mandy's Diary

Postby Cayenne on Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:25 pm

Dear Diary,

Unigo looked incredible from the outside. I've never seen towers built so tall, but the closer we got to Nanthalion the more I saw them poking out through densely wooded areas. There are so many keeps, and lavish homes view-able from the roadways! It was difficult to contain myself to not leap from the carriage and explore all those far off places.

That said, nothing could really prepared me for the interiors of the Sorcerers Sanctuary. As horrible as the roads were, and as many bruises as I acquired from slipping on the uneven frozen ground that was slush a few days ago, it all seemed worth it to view shelves, upon shelves of scrolls. I can only guess that the teller took pity on me, as I apparently needed the attention of a healer by the time I arrived into the much warmer interiors of the shop to let me have my first spells without having to spend any of my own money.

The scrolls currently in my possession are for Warmth, Mend, and Clean. I've only given them cursory glances, and since I've never been taught any magic it seems very complicated - despite them being good magic or beginners. I've set myself to learning Warmth first, as with the bitter return of the cold and my lack of clothing outside of the Mages robe I'd picked up from a peddler before leaving my home.

I didn't even mind the fourteen near falls on my way home through the direct beaten paths, and as suggested by the attendant at the Sorcerers Sanctuary, I stopped at the bank to put most of my remaining funds away, keeping enough for replacing clothes, and writing supplies when I can make the journey. There isn't much ink left, and my quill is worse for wear - so I'm looking forward to new things.

I also still have enough with me to buy one more spell, but it's dizzying to imagine anything more than I already have.

I'll see how I feel about it after I've learned the first spell.

Until then,

Mandy.
Cayenne
Adept
Adept

Postby Cayenne on Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:53 pm

Dear Diary,

Magic is so much different than I thought it would be! It's difficult to explain! It's more than saying words, or chants, it's more than hand motions, you are tapping into yourself, it can make you physically tired to create Warmth, or Mend what is was once damaged. How does it know where I start and end? How much of it is my thoughts, or how much of it is the words?

There are notable limitations to the spells though, Warmth only lasts for a time, and you can get distracted long enough that it wears off and leaves you in the cold if you're not careful. It's simple to bring it back, but it's something I have to remember for the future.

Mend is still a mystery to me, as much as it stitched together the soles of the shoes that I'd taken from home, it couldn't make the satchel that I'd carried my things in pristine again - but maybe it was never of good quality?

I spent ten mehrials at the clothing store replacing the boots that didn't fit me with ones that are much more cozy, if not a little too warm when combined with the Warmth spell. The next fourty went to the General store for the purchase of a new diary, and writers kit, along with a pack. I should be able to get back to practicing my calligraphy, and transposing some of these books I saved from Fredric's collection - though most of them seem to be instructional journals.

I currently have about thirty mehrials on my person, tucked away into one of the smaller pockets of the pack that I bought. Two hundred and twenty remain under the empires protection, with one hundred of that earmarked for another spell when I feel like I've become comfortable enough with the first three. After that I have to be a little more careful with my spending until I can find better paying employment than transposing documents for twenty coins a month.

Until then,

Mandy.

P.S. The panties I purchased might be a little snug - they tend to want to ride up as I'm walking around town, but stay in place if I'm completely still.

P.P.S. Red ink! Blue ink!
Will probably not have much use for them though.
Cayenne
Adept
Adept

Postby Cayenne on Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:31 pm

Dear Diary,

I'm spending some time in the main floor of the inn, I've ordered a coffee and what seems to be just a torn off piece of bread while I work on my transposing. The following is from one of the letters Fredric had given me to transpose before his untimely passing.

I'm just going to be putting this in here to save on my individual pieces of parchment.

Until then,

Mandy

It is metal ring, of whose fixed diameter is enough to accommodate objects passing through. Affixed to either side are leather straps, one with holes punches through it to allow it be buckled into place. It is meant to go into the mouth of the recipient, often fed inward sideways, and then turned within the interiors of the mouth, where it rests under the upper and lower teeth.

The sizing of the ring is done by judging the upper limit of the jaws stretching capabilities. This prevents accidental dislodging, or cases where the whole device might fall into further into the recipients mouth. When properly fitted in place, the natural guards against drool will diminish completely.

The quality of the ring is vastly important. It should be an extremely smooth, and polished surface - and as such requires a well and talented smith. Any burrs, or sharp edges could only lid to damage to the recipient, but also any objects that pass through the interior ring. Inspect carefully all fittings, and surfaces before purchasing or paying the artisan.

Secondary, though of still some importance is the quality of the leather harnessing. A supple material, with a good deal of strength is ideal. It should not have much in the way of give when pulled at, and while decorative portions are welcome, they are not needed for those of utilitarian desires.

The length of time it can be warn varies, most portions of the body have a disdain for being stretched to the limits for prolong periods so in, some manner of caution must be used when implementing it as part of a training regimen.

As an ending note, while not silencing sounds, it complex forming of vowels, becomes impossible for the recipient while the device is affixed. One cannot expect detailed conversations aside from affirmative, or negative reactions.

The layman's name for this implement is the ring gag.
Cayenne
Adept
Adept

Re: Mandy's Diary and Transposings

Postby Cayenne on Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:30 am

Dear Diary,

I'm still getting used to magic. Sometimes I'll go outside and freeze half the death before I remember that I have a spell for making myself warmer. It's difficult because it isn't part of my routine, which is mostly transposing, either the books and letters I'd gotten from Fredric, or the small jobs that pay thirty mehrials a month, which I guess is enough to pay for the room and 5 months later a new spell!

As for the Transposing, it's hard to tell if the letters and notebooks have a theme to them, or if luck of the draw has resulted in descriptions of strange items I've never heard of, and posture training for "Ladies" It makes me wonder what all got burnt in the Barbarian attack. That said, after years of working with him growing up, Fredric I never once taught me a spell! Somehow though, within the first few days of being in and around Nanthalion I've gotten three that I'm relatively comfortable casting.

Relatively.

Mostly.

Maybe tomorrow it'll finally warm up and it won't matter so much if I forget to keep the warmth spell active.

Until then,

Mandy.
Cayenne
Adept
Adept

Postby Cayenne on Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:15 am

Dear Diary,

It's almost impossible to do transposing in the inn. For whatever, as soon as someone sees you working hard at something they feel the overwhelming need to start a conversation! It's not so bad to talk to people, but I'll probably never get good at scribe work if I sit around all day talking to people. Well maybe, I honestly don't know if you do, but I imagine since you aren't practicing you probably don't get that way.

I never did describe the room I'm staying in.

It's small.

Anyway, unless something interesting happens I'll probably just use my next entries for transposing so I don't say anything at the beginning you won't freak out -- well I mean, I know you're a diary, and don't feel things but...

Until then,

Mandy.
Cayenne
Adept
Adept

Postby Cayenne on Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:45 pm

While having few of the characteristics of the distinctly masculine appendage, this sculpted object serves as a effective tool for all manner of practice, or substitution. As with the body part it mimics, it comes in all shapes and sizes, and can either have in common in shape to a swords handle, or contain within it the detailed veins and protrusions found upon any given healthy phallus.

Given the moniker "Dildo" It is an object produced in a number of materials. To select an appropriate dildo, one must have a keen understanding of their desired usage, of which I will outline further along. Each material comes with it's inherent benefits and limitation.

Glass.

While often considered to be a brittle translucent material, derived from heating and melting of sand. Advancements have allowed it to stretch beyond the usual usage of windows and containers for liquid. With it's ability to flow into molds, with additions of other materials into the mix have created near indestructible objects, that while useless for the rigors of combat, provide interesting possibilities when molded to represent the male genitalia.

Unyielding, a glass dildo does a poor job of simulating the more malleable length of a engorged phallus and dependent upon the overall shape and design of the length can create a slight uncomfortable feeling for the recipient.

The positives of glass include having little to no flavour on it's own. Glass will also hold and retain heat, or cold, and is suitable for enchantment. It is easy to clean, and any dirt, or debris is quickly discovered on the otherwise translucent object. It also has the benefit of being the most smooth of any of the materials used, and will not steal away lubrication.

Rubber.

Extracted from a trees located within warmer climates, the resulting material is more so flexible than most blood engorged lengths found on a natural man, the density is more closely equivalent. Considered by some to be 'floppy' it is not unheard of that a metallic rod be applied within the structure to create more rigidity, though for the most part they are sold as is.

A new rubber holds a distinctly off putting taste to it. It is bitter, though with time and use it will become more and more subtle, especially as it tends to retain flavours and smells of substances it comes in contact with. While not leeching of oils or lubrication's it will absorb some amount of them.

The positives, from my understanding is that rubber offers a more comfortable, and approximate realism. It bends, and curves to fit with whatever orifice it enters, allowing it at times to enter into areas where a more rigid length would find difficult or improbable.

For personal use, the rule of thumb is that one measures the distance between the bottom of their palm, and the tip of their fingers. This will provide you, most times with a comfortable length that should depending on levels of lubrication help curve the chance of injury. The diameter, or thickness is more of a matter or preference, and ideally one should begin with something a good deal smaller, and train upward to larger as desired.

Most often used to stimulate the interiors of vaginal walls, a dildo may also enter into the rear hole of the recipient, or the mouth in use for oral stimulation practice. It may also be placed inside the individual, and held snug in place by undergarment, or securing belt. This method is often applied to individuals of whom are otherwise overly taut.

That application also serves well as reminder tool to the recipient, and is said to help them become more 'custom fitted' to the real thing when the dildo size is closely approximating the partners.
Cayenne
Adept
Adept

Postby Cayenne on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:14 pm

Dear Diary,

As much as I want to continue to transpose the things I saved and was given by Fredric, I can't help but feel a little overwhelmed by the contents of them. We spent so much time worrying about being found out by the Barbarians, that were reading books, and learning to write that all the details of my mentors life outside of that disappeared.

I'm often told about the dangers of losing your freedom, but I start to wonder how free we were in our little settlement. Fredric had said the Barbarians only wanted the settlement to remain in order to avoid having to deal with any uprising of high born - as they were constantly at war with other Barbarian clans and didn't need to be sandwiched.

They opposed the written tradition, and more so the pursuit of the arcane arts. As a rule the closest Barbarians get into magic is the shaman arts - in dealing with spirits and the like and even then it is a limited thing.

It's all so strange that the remaining connection I have with my mentor of whom, risked his life to keep the written word alive is a bunch of journals on filled with the deeply rooted perversions that now surround me within the inn. and a much as I want to look away from them I keep finding myself reading, writing them down in the journal.

Maybe it speaks ot me, maybe it's just exciting to have something that is a secret - a safe little secret that only I know now.

I don't know.

Until then,

Mandy.
Cayenne
Adept
Adept

Postby Cayenne on Tue May 16, 2017 12:55 am

Posture.

A sexual creature invites, with every movement, with every sway of hips, with every glance be that timid, or confident. She is always on display, even when in use, even when in throws of passion she is angled, she is bent, curved in sensual manner. Should she feel shy, embarrassed, she should embrace it, let it tumble over her until she shakes, until she trembles from it.

Posture is keenly important in all things, it is the unsaid words, it is the conversation that only the eye and the inner most mind perceive.

Dear Diary,

It's been a while since I arrived here and while I thought I might secure employment and start my life anew, I've found it difficult with so much transposing to go through. I've been reading it, under lantern light until my eyes hurt and the sleep until the mid afternoon sun warms up my room again. There's so much here, so focused on things like sex, and presentation, on the expectations of owners of slaves, to the tasks, and mentalities one should have.

I'm not sure what I should do with it though, compile it all back into a singular tome? Try it?

Maybe this is part of what freedom is.
Cayenne
Adept
Adept

Postby Cayenne on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:32 am

Dear Diary,

I know the four walls of my room too well. I found myself staring at them endless of the idle moments between transposing letters, sleep, and my occupation at the inn. I know every crack, every line, every little hole that lets in light, the way the doorway doesn't sit perfectly in it's frame, and each and every hook, shelf, or space that I've written on.

Maybe that's why I talked to a Barbarian, or at least what I thought of as one. He seemed oddly friendly, and as much as seeing his type sets me at unease he also came with an opportunity. He was soft for Barbarian, maybe even softer than me, despite towering in height. I don't know why I did it, he was insistent to be helpful and part of me having spent so much time with these transposing samples - and reading, and re-reading them, trapped in this small room feeling like they are just as much my world as the crack in the floorboards.

I tried one of the things within the letters that I've been copying over and sending to Fredric's old contact, in exchange I'm sent thirty mehrials, ten of which goes to my stay in the inn, and the food and drink that provides. I wonder sometimes when I'm reading them if Fredric was a slaver of some kind, he had so many books and letters from people on the subject - I don't know if I'm doing this to honor him, or just clinging to the life on the settlement or if something else is inside me that it speaks to.

So, I let someone discipline me over their knee. It felt strange, the way this legs pushed at my stomach, they way my stomach tied itself in knots as I was exposed to an entire inn of people who I'd probably never see again. The way his fingers touched and poked and prodded between strikes, and the burning of my cheeks as the numbers climbed to ten.

I went to him again, and tried servicing him beneath the table and got many of the same feelings, but at the same time, angry - and an incredibly sore jaw, not to mention where the clamp that was applied bit into.

It's all very complicated. That's my new phrase I guess.

I still have more I want to learn, want to try, but everything I try I realize I step further and further in danger. I was given all this freedom, and I shut myself away. I let myself out, and I toy and try to throw everything away.

Maybe I just need to find a new spell to distract myself.

Until then,

Mandy
Cayenne
Adept
Adept

Postby Cayenne on Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:33 pm

Dear Diary,

So much of my writing has been outside of this book. Transposing not only of Fredric's books and letters, but work for the noble known as Kinslayer. I work under a Necromancer, named Keita, outside of work she has me call her Eolande, but most of our interactions are through work. I''d always imagined that Fredric was a master of his craft, and so when I was learning the trade I fell into what I find now to be many of his little faults and errors.

In a way, his pattern of script lived on through me for the longest time since his death, and is only now that I meet true masters that I begin to notice all the faults in my own lettering, spacing, and calligraphy. Working for the noble, and as wench at the inn has also provided me with the funds to learn new spells, and explore magic that would never have dreamed of.

It makes me feel lucky, and fortunate - and worth something to be counted upon, to be able to contribute and rewarded for my efforts. Transposing has been much of my life, and all those months I shut myself in, copying the prose, the documents from my mentor that this was my life, I felt aimless, falling in and out of peoples lives, like stepping out of darkness to realize so much time had passed, but for me - it was just a moment, a long day that was hard recall.

There are times that magic frightens me, not only of it's destructive power, but what it asks of the one who uses it. What it takes from you, to turn words and motions into ice, the cost of an illusion of an individual that moves around a room as a person would.

All this because of niche activity taken on by few, all of this because Fredric hid things from the Barbarians that cost people their lives, that caused friction, and ultimately his own life. It is, because of all of this that I can do what I do now, I can experience a freedom.

What a strange thing.

Mandy
Cayenne
Adept
Adept

Postby Cayenne on Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:47 pm

Dear Diary,

I think too much, I dwell on the content of the transposing that I locked myself with for months at a time. The way a slave should act, the devices used upon an individual to break them, to enhance their experiences, to overwhelm them in sensation.

I think about myself as a slave, I create a lifelike illusion of my naked form kneeling edge of the bed, staring across to me with demure eyes and chest pushed forward. I can see the crimson on her cheeks, I can see the thoughts bubbling inside of her mind of what might happen next. The collar, the long leash the hangs between the swell of breasts the tremble and shake under the rise and fall of desperate pulls for air.

I watch her, wrapped in my mages robe,with stockings tugged up over my knees, and all manner of garments snug against the nakedness that is exposed to me.

It is a strange sight, I'm unsure which of us is more embarrassed to be in their situations.

I can only create one illusion though, the knowledge of a second is far beyond my current understanding, but I've seen it done.

Sometimes I create others, people aside from myself. It makes me nervous, as I find my eyes flicking to the doorway that is sealed by only a lock. I think myself very normal under most conditions, I tend not to stand out, and when I do, I often crumble under the pressure of it.

Sex is everywhere, but as an illusion of a man leans his face close to my mouth, as his hips roll and I watch as length disappears inside of me, I can't help but feel like I'm a lot less normal than I give myself credit for.

Mandy.
Cayenne
Adept
Adept

Return to Creations