A poem of beautifull darkness.

Stories, poetry and pictures created by players here

Moderator: Tehya

A poem of beautifull darkness.

Postby VanMasterson on Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:48 pm

The clouds lay spare as a dark figure enters my heart...with eyes of crimson sheer and beauty that is clear...hearts beat tenderly within knowing that loving her is no sin....with ebon locks that flow my heart beats without control...a raven beauty so very near no more loneliness will I fear...a tender touch like the heavens above gazing into her eyes I know that love....a slave that is darkness true...her crimson gaze that soft hue.....with her within mine arms I shall shield her from all harm....this dark elf beauty beside me now staving off the bitter shade of darkness now....my Venmena Metvas of this I am sure...I shall keep you with me untill the end so pure.
VanMasterson
Adept
Adept

Re: A poem of beautifull darkness.

Postby Misamo on Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:26 am

Venmena tilts her head when she finds the poem and presses her lips together not grasping some of the words and goes to look them up in the book that would tell her, little by little learning and finding out what was written only to blink and reread it once she was done as a light hue would accent her cheeks. She had no idea how much he liked her eyes and hair... and it made her happy. Yet she wasn't sure what she could give in return for something this special and she frowned a little... she would surely have to find some way to give him a gift just as special as this one!
Misamo
Novice
Novice

Return to Creations