Barbarian Bawdiness

Stories, poetry and pictures created by players here

Moderator: Tehya

Barbarian Bawdiness

Postby Marena on Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:42 pm

One scene in recent Quest the Haunting of Vaarljhord had the questers taking on barbarian forms in an indepth illusion deep to a crypt in a Borderlands island. In one scene they were thrust into the halls of a clan feasting, transformed into barbarian males and challenged to compete in bardic talent to defeat another taunting clan. Ellyssa Flamewing and Marena in their manly barbarian forms stood up to the challenge as they were the two amongst the questers who had some talent of song and music. Marena inspired by Ellyssa-barbarian's flute playing, turned to make up a barbarian drinking song on the spot.

Marena was thrust once again to the next chamber and transformed into the illusion as barbarian male, maturer of age and longer of beard than in the previous chambers. The challenge of the competitor songmaster drew the latent talent from 'him'. Digging deep and studying the scene, 'he' rose to the occasion and lifted his deep rumbling voice into a bawdy ditty, such would be fit for the halls of any clan feasting. He began the first verse of two to his mind's talent:

"Roll the keg here lads, please roll the keg here"
"My tongue it be dry and my belly's no beer"
"And while you make merry, bring too a fine wench"
"For my cock be a-twitchin' as I sit to this bench"

The bardic fight was won by a combination of the barbarian comrade who was illusory Ellyssa Flamewing and that of Marena in her own barbarian form. The former mermaid took on the role of a lusty and rowdy barbarian with a vengeance and yelled out verse two ...

"Raise your mugs high lads, raise your mugs high"
"Sing to your gods lads and never deny..."
"That after battle and booze will we find our lust"
"And skirts be a liftin with fingers to puss"

....even as 'he' was dragged back to the main chamber and returned to her mermaid form with a purse of coin to her hand, the bawdy refrain petered out as the soft spoken maid reappeared with some surprise to herself at her own achievement.
Player of:
Marena - "Take a breath, Rest your head....." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ATjxh-pwlQ
Rowan Capell
Marena
Adept
Adept

Re: Barbarian Bawdiness

Postby Miranda on Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:37 pm

*applauds from the departure gate!*

The torch has passed!
Miranda
Adept
Adept

Location: As far away from that snooty cow Rebecca as possible