Sweetest symphony

Stories, poetry and pictures created by players here

Moderator: Tehya

Sweetest symphony

Postby VanMasterson on Wed May 10, 2017 5:53 pm

Ode to a sweet Melody whose life has brought me much flair..ode to a woman whose joyous laughs I share...ode to a heart which is pure and fair...ode to my soul whose radiance abounds...ode to the darkness she sends away with vocals cords melodic sounds....ode to such a person who has enter my life....she is with me now ending all bitter strife...such a woman such a being...she completes me that i am seeing...such a heart and grandest of all...is that she asks or nothing, nothing at all....for to her I would give the heaven and the earth...withing her eyes I need hope and salvation become birthed....to a radiance so tender and supreme...without her I would be lesser of a being...to my sweet Caitir I say these words strong and true....I announce to all that I love you....you are my heart and my shining light...with you I can always continue the fight...for you I will shield with body and bone...for you my love...your place is with me and your forever home.

To my sweet Melody dear Caitir...this is from my very center..my heart and soul.

Van Masterson to Caitir
VanMasterson
Adept
Adept

Re: Sweetest symphony

Postby Thunder on Wed May 10, 2017 5:55 pm

Beautiful
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
Thunder
Predominate
Predominate

Re: Sweetest symphony

Postby gwyneth{StWi} on Thu May 11, 2017 12:40 pm

So sweet and nice, thank You Master

love,
Your cait
gwyneth{StWi}
Expert
Expert

Location: tied up in Mistress Ehlanna's pm box, in Mistress India's lap